2011.06.23 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-six)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
great insight provided on Dr. Drew last night. Incest victim still loved her father said reconciling the two things natural love of family and knowing the evil is near impossible even if you know it and want it.. She said if she had a button she could push to stop the love she would. So why is it such a big deal CA GA have a conflict? MSM circus?

JB sure did sacrifice alot this morning, just to introduce one piece of iffy evidence. I honestly can't for the life of me understand why the DT brought this witness back. I now find his evidence to be more credible than I did when the state had him on the stand the first time. Because without the PP presentation the first time, I had trouble understanding the testimony. Today, with the PP, I got it.

The DT should have just left this alone, imo.
I think JB had visions of taking apart this witness like JA took apart Dr. Huntington and his experiments with the environmental differences, etc.
I'm sure JB is somewhere right now wondering why:waitasec: it didn't go well this morning!! Cause it prolly went over like rockets last night in front of his mirror in his bedroom!!:floorlaugh:

Did I tell ya'll that I keep windows up when the computer is running? Well, when I closed one of the windows, I noticed my desktop background was different on the empty half of the screen. My husband put a giant picture of Jose Baez! My gut reaction was a quiet; "oh no." as he cracked up.

Good, IMO.

My brother smokes and can barely hold a thought when he's in need of a cigarette. I don't want the smokers on the jury losing their concentration.

I'm sometimes seriously tempted to take up smoking because of the defense. Gawd. Thankfully, I tried it during my one year law school stint, and I nearly choked to death on the smoke, so I won't ever become a smoker (and how do I not make it in law school but Baez does? Argh!), but I seriously think about it sometimes because of the defense and Baez in particular.

I just figured out that if you hit Control + Z it is an Undo! Hopefully that will work and bring back the lost post....(wished I would have looked for that before!) Hopefully that will help us in the future.

I always make sure to press the back arrow on my browser. Sometimes my post is all there waiting for me. Also look on the task bar and see if your window is still there, hiding. I know it's frustrating. I do this more on the laptop than my computer.

OMG.........I needed to wash my hair and flat iron it.

Just watching that event with DCS inspired me to DO IT NOW!!! Be back after lunch peeps. I takes me a good 90 minutes!

omg, that was the worst imaginary testimony I have ever seen!

Can this witness even be said to have testified? He looks defeated. hehehehe

Okay...somebody design a cafe press mug/tote/notebook/teeshirt design...

I survived...DT direct...

objection...

Sustained...

AAARRRGGG!!!

again...HHJP sounds bored..."sustained"

DS sound perturbed...wish I was a fly on the wall...can you just imagine her giving CM and JB a once over..."what do you expect me to do..." etc...etc...you know chasing them both with an umbrella...bang...bang...

I would share my new Velveeta theory with you guys, but alas...time to nurse the kitty. ;)

I wish they would force feed all the defense team (and KC) pizza 3x day for rest of this trial...

I"m still in session!

Oops. finally going to lunch. I'm really, really behind somehow. Sucks that the trial thread closed since many viewers might still be seeing questioning going on. It was closed before my feed broke for lunch.

I wonder what brand of pizza they supposedly found... Just thinking that if I were Papa John, for instance, I'd be pretty angry that my pizza is being compared to grave wax.

I don't really care what brand of pizza, just bored with the testimony so typing out loud, here.

This is brutal!

What happens if the defense completely abandons their opening statement? What will the jury think?? I know that opening statements are not considered evidence, but what was the point of giving that opening statement if they were not even going to address the issues? They can't expect to have that information in the back of the jurors minds in the deliberation process if they don't expect them have it in their mind as to why the defense completely abandoned it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand