2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Remember... she was salaried. My wife is salaried as a teacher, and if she doesn't go in, she still gets paid as if she did, and it doesn't list it as PTA/Sick or anything specific about it on the pay stubs, unless she has no PTO left. Three year old data may be gone, along with the computers they were using then... I'd bet a usb mouse they've replaced their system workstations since she worked there.

The company HQ could still have a backup, however... I think that is why LDB mentioned it. The individual "branches" (for lack of a better word) probably don't have a backup, but I'd be willing to bet that HQ does. That's the way things were done at the company I used to work for. Also, if Cindy did anything having to do with a patient on those days, at the particular times in question, that would probably still be in the patient records.

Mark E. said something on the Joy B. show about the state being out of luck as far as Cindy's testimony goes...that they can't get evidence in now that was available at the time, i.e. in Aug 2008....anyone else hear that?

I do not believe Cindy told the truth about the stain having been there when they bought the car.

George, the obsessive car-detailer guy (who would arguably be familiar with the stain status of all the Anthony vehicles), told FBI agent Scott Bolin that the basketball-sized stain in the Pontiac was new, and he was very concerned upon discovering it when he picked up the car from the tow yard. George specifically stated that the smell of decomposition came directly from this new stain, and was distinctly different than the smell from the bag of trash. He described exactly where in the trunk he saw this new stain, and the fact that it was in a different spot than the trash bag had been sitting.

http://files.realitychatter.com/CA/Docs/George-Anthony-FBI-Interview-7878-8000.pdf
(Starting around page 73)

3 SB: So, you saw a stain in the trunk?
4 GA: Yeah. Probably about the size of a basketball maybe just a little bit... not., not
5 completely circular.

Excellent point. It was an obvious, jaw-dropping lie.

And thank you. I just got released by the moderator to speak. Mendz at least has the link to help out here.

I can tell that LDB separated her questions. She was confirming that Cindy was not committing perjury. She asked the questions "as if" it was a bombshell. Sounds good for defense, but you can't always show your hand. Cindy was asked about the stain and answered only for the one she knew of. The Pros can use the old stain vs. new stain against ICA.

The deposition was for Chlorophyll and the misspelling of Chloroform. Confirmed by LDB (silently). She NEVER ONCE said March 21st. That's smart. Did you search for "how to make chloroform?" and all the others were confirmation that Cindy didn't lie. Even Joy Behar is still going on how Cindy changed her story. She did not change it. Someone tell the news reporter to leave the Family Lawyer alone. Even he keeps saying that. He isn't lying.

I'm not following either of your posts. Could you splain it to me like I'm a 4 year old please--I hate when I don't get something! TIA!

I must be one of the few who "don't get it" when all these talking heads say they get it, she loves her daughter. Since when is it OK to lie on a witness stand? That just cannot be OK for the judicial system to work.

I also am thinking Cindy has made a deal with herself: she won't cover anymore for Casey's guilt, but she will say anything to help avoid the death penalty (in this case, she will help cover premeditation as one of the requirements for Murder 1).

All JMO

JMO

They want an "exclusive."

Ya'll don't flog me okay? But, I do see how CA's playing Mama Bear here. Nothing is going to bring her grandbaby back, the grandbaby who lived with her in her house, who she loved dearly and spoiled with everything she could afford. She always knew KC could not provide for the child, so CA did all she and GA could. She knew KC was a liar, wanted to party at her age, too young to raise a child, BUT when the baby was gone for a month, who was she to question that when the baby was with the legal age mother? CA knows who's guilty, but the mother love won't let her indict her daughter even now. She's lost her grandbaby, there's nothing she can do about that, and she will do or say Anything to keep from loosing her daughter as well.

Do I agree? No. BUT, I cannot judge another's family dynamics when it comes to keeping a child, regardless of age or horrendous guilt, alive and this child is KC.

Rant over. xxoo

I must be one of the few who "don't get it" when all these talking heads say they get it, she loves her daughter. Since when is it OK to lie on a witness stand? That just cannot be OK for the judicial system to work.

I also am thinking Cindy has made a deal with herself: she won't cover anymore for Casey's guilt, but she will say anything to help avoid the death penalty (in this case, she will help cover premeditation as one of the requirements for Murder 1).

All JMO

JMO

There is nothing wrong with CA loving ICA but why must she stop loving Caylee to do so? Any grandmother would want the person that murdered their grandchild in such a shocking way to pay for what they did. Applying duct tape to the childs face, tripple bagging her, throwing her in the trunk of a car and leaving her their for days then finally tossing her in the woods is absolutely horrible. And after knowing what Caylee went through, CA has proven that she is just as sick as ICA because she is trying to derail the justice that her own grandchild deserves.

I wouldn't count on it... the DT did pretty darned good whacking the search evidence.

Good thing the search evidence does not make or break the case. There is still a ton of other evidence that points to ICA, the baby killer. The search evidence isn't even needed to prove premeditation -- the three pieces of duct tape wrapped around Caylee's mouth and nose proves that one just as well, if not better.

Excellent point. It was an obvious, jaw-dropping lie.

I'm sorry, what was an obvious lie? That George said there was a new smelly stain? Or that Cindy said there was a stain in the trunk previously but that it was not in the same place as the new stain?

Not that I'm trying to defend Cindy, but most hospitals I've worked in do restrict the internet, and monitor employees usage.
F.Y.I., Gentiva is not a hospital, it is a Home Health Agency, basically an office to coordinate doing Home Health out of...

I'm not following either of your posts. Could you splain it to me like I'm a 4 year old please--I hate when I don't get something! TIA!

If you go back further a bit there is a link and if you scroll to the 17th march, 2008 you might understand. I'd reply with the post accept I can't get back there. .... hmmm let me try it again in the next.

I think they have her text messages and I think someone asked her to go out but she said she could not. No babysitter. At least I think that is what I read. Hope someone can back me up on that. jmo

I will back you up lamchop
iirc i remember reading Casey wanted to go out on St patty's day( Monday March 17, 2008) was upset that she could not
cindy testified that mondays were busy and that she would go in early and she would be home late, around 7pm due to meetings.

imo March 2008 is an important month
add to the above that cindy closed her bank account in march 2008 and casey no longer had access to cindys money
cindy and casey IMO must have had some heated discussions over casey stealing money from cindy and cindy had enough and closed her bank account
:twocents:

Probably won't help at this point, but this is her old stumbleupon:

http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/caseyomarie/all/

And a thread on Sinkholes, which is a part of her stumbled-upon sites:
Sinkholes... - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

(Please forgive me if this is already covered; I'm playing catch-up...)

OT but i just looked at that, and it looks like the last time she used it was 6/17/08 to look at a ridiculous site of perfectly timed pictures. i dunno why but that seriously irks me, thinking of caylee already going through decomp at the time. :banghead:

I do not believe Cindy told the truth about the stain having been there when they bought the car.

George, the obsessive car-detailer guy (who would arguably be familiar with the stain status of all the Anthony vehicles), told FBI agent Scott Bolin that the basketball-sized stain in the Pontiac was new, and he was very concerned upon discovering it when he picked up the car from the tow yard. George specifically stated that the smell of decomposition came directly from this new stain, and was distinctly different than the smell from the bag of trash. He described exactly where in the trunk he saw this new stain, and the fact that it was in a different spot than the trash bag had been sitting.

http://files.realitychatter.com/CA/Docs/George-Anthony-FBI-Interview-7878-8000.pdf
(Starting around page 73)

3 SB: So, you saw a stain in the trunk?
4 GA: Yeah. Probably about the size of a basketball maybe just a little bit... not., not
5 completely circular.

i wonder if they will call GA to the stand, have him read his testimony on the stain... that would certainly be quite a pickle for the anthonys to deal with.

seems like such a silly and desperate move by CA today... the state will NOT leave this issue unaddressed (i am eager to see what is presented in their rebuttal phase) and i think this will ultimately hurt her. if she is proven to have lied about it, the jury will wonder WHY it was important enough to commit perjury over and draw conclusions from that. all JMO of course.

ETA: :hug: to aedrys!!!!!!!!! i enjoy your posts and completely understand your emotions. i am also angry and confused and saddened by today.

so, apologies in advance if this was touched on but, my fiance' noticed something about LDB's cross exam of cindy tonight. cindy agreed to all of the searches done on march 17th (acetone, chloroform, peroxide), but denied the searches done on march 21st (HOW TO MAKE chloroform, self-defense, etc.) meaning, LDB knew exactly what she was doing and was not caught off guard but instead is preparing for the rebuttal.
http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2011/0224/26984466.pdf
scroll to March 17th, 2008.

Try this link

What? :gasp: You don't believe that Cindy the RN needed to look up "Internal Injuries" because a friend got in a car accident? Because, you know, how would she really know what those were? Surely you jest.

:cow:

Respectfully BBM - And btw, WHAT friend? Have any of us seen/heard of ANY?

Cindy gave a deposition, and she had to adhere to it to not tell a lie under oath. Her testimony was in line with that. LDB questioned Cindy as if she was lying, but if you stop and remove all thoughts of lying while listening, you will note that Linda asks about the searches on the 17th, and cindy confirms she did it. Then the questions about the searches on the 21st were asked about, and Cindy continued to deny that she had searched for those. The web searches on the 21st were more "darning" for the defense. JB thought he pulled a fast one, but the Prosecution knows that Cindy has not changed her story, and they have to do a rebuttal to clarify to the jury.

I'm sorry I'm never quite clear :banghead:. hopefully Mendz can help out here.:blowkiss:

All JMO

JMO

I think this is what ML is trying to share, in not so many words -- that the A's don't think ICA is innocent but do not want her to face the ultimate penalty. I think we can all agree on LIFE and it meaning LIFE.

wow just wow,sorry I haven't read the thread but the old CA is most definitely
back.Have you guys seen her strut into the courthouse? Gum smacking and determined.Reminded me so much of KC when she was first arrested.
The apple really does not fall far from the tree.They all lie and they are proud of their lies.
The only way I can imagine CA was making those searches is maybe she was looking for ways to kill KC,maybe that's why KC killed Caylee,just like in the infamous Cake video of Caylee's birthday

oh and just like KC she mimics others,all of a sudden she became one of the expert witnesses,explaining brown leaf plant life etc

BBM. I've floated a theory somewhere on this forum about Cindy and Casey possible plotting to kill George, but I know that is waaaay out there and likely not true. :crazy:

Cindy gave a deposition, and she had to adhere to it to not tell a lie under oath. Her testimony was in line with that. LDB questioned Cindy as if she was lying, but if you stop and remove all thoughts of lying while listening, you will note that Linda asks about the searches on the 17th, and cindy confirms she did it. Then the questions about the searches on the 21st were asked about, and Cindy continued to deny that she had searched for those. The web searches on the 21st were more "darning" for the defense. JB thought he pulled a fast one, but the Prosecution knows that Cindy has not changed her story, and they have to do a rebuttal to clarify to the jury.

I'm sorry I'm never quite clear :banghead:. hopefully Mendz can help out here.:blowkiss:

You did a fine job clearing it up. I get it now, My head is still pounding from being so darn angry, but now I get it. LDB did a fantastic job if you ask me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back