2011.06.27 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-nine)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN saying JA was smelling blood while Dr. Furton was on the stand! :giggle:

Did you know that Velveeta is Zanny's favorite food?

Is this case causing anyone else but me to long to get rip roaring drunk off their *advertiser censored**?

Why yes, yes it is ! Here take your pick, as many as you need and anybody else who may need one ! :

images

I asked that question in the court thread and didn't get an answer (dont think)
Maybe it's a secret WS society?
JKJK...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6296187&postcount=45"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Abbreviations and Acronyms LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION[/ame]

All For Keeping Basement Party On Front Page Of Parking Lot!!!!

get ready to move on over to the trial thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139906"]2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Safe to say, ICA won't be wearing a shirt saying "JB is my homeboy." anytime soon.

One thing I know for sure is that Velveeta sales will go up!

I had to leave this morning before the Bombshell! but I heard some of the HLN coverage on my XM radio.
My first thought was,no wonder they didn't want ICA reading the realtime transcripts!

I think the reason they wanted her declared incompetant is because she keeps talking about what she will do when she's aquitted .

"I'm going shopping for a deluxe RV when I'm outta here and you (DS) can come,and you (JB) can come ,and you (CM)can come.We will travel the country freeing the repressed shot girls of the world and I'm getting a NEW little girl ,with an Irish accent.
We'll have chili and parties and stop at every Target in each town.
Oh,Oh! DS ,we can get matching sunglasses.Won't that be fun? ":crazy:

MissJames has been a fly on ICA's shoulder ....rather in FL it should be a mosquito!:woohoo:

I think he lost focus. He doesn't even know what his defense is anymore. He made a huge mistake in his OS.

His strategy didn't work and even if he changes it, it's too late.

Yes, doesn't he know that on the morning of the 16th, or maybe closer to the afternoon, then again it could have been evening, but I think before Geraldo came on at 6pm, most definitely not night time though ... is when it happened?

Is this case causing anyone else but me to long to get rip roaring drunk off their *advertiser censored**?

Not drunk but driving my work productivity to ZERO. Somehow I don't think my boss will understand. :great:

You can sign up for a twitter account and just follow a few select people that do a good job reporting. You can send tweets from your computer in real time to ask them what the jurors reactions are, or who they think the foreman will be, or if CA and GA or LA are in the courtroom, etc. Some of them will answer you right away.

Then you can shrink the wesh screen so the twitters are hidden and only watch the video and have your own twitter feed going.

I enjoy reading most of the other tweets on the WESH site. Most are very informative about who's arriving or waiting in the wings. Or reactions of the jurors. I just wish people like JL didn't muck it up with all the comments about the women he thinks are good looking or how many followers he has, etc. Most annoying! IMO, of course.

8 oz elbow macaroni
1/4 c butter
1/4 c flour
1 teaspoon COLEMANS dry mustard
1 teaspoon Jane's Crazy mixed up Salt (no you may not substitute ;-)
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoons Cayenne pepper
2 1/2 c milk (whole)
2 c shredded cheese - velveeta shreds if you can get it

Cook macaroni according to package directions or slighty less, drain.
In same sauce pan over medium heat melt butter, allow foam to subside, add flour and whisk to throughly incorportate (also use a rubber spatula to get sides and smoosh the flour granules) cook for 1-2 minutes until lightly colored.
Add milk, continue to whisked and spatula until mixtures begins to bubble and thickens. Add the cheese, remove from heat and stir until incorporated and melted, add the macaroni - turn out in a greased casserole. Bake 350 for 40 minutes. We don't need no stinkin bread crumbs!

Add cooked ground beef (taco beef would work too), ham, broccoli, chicken or other left overs for a complete main dish.

I think JP is prolly hungry...time for dinner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478