2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BethKaras Beth Karas

Yuri Melich and Roy Kronk are in the hall corner outside the courtroom where witnesses wait to be called.

So sad -- AND infuriating! -- , for my first Post here.

(10-minute Recess underway...)

...sigh...

These past 30 minutes have shown us one of the cruelest things one human
being has ever done to another human being.

Cruel, horrible, repellent, and so totally tragic. Jose Baez (okay, JB) and
Casey Anthony deserve each other.

There is no shame. There is no conscience.

Jose Baez should be Disbarred.

:wagon:

It is cruel, and no, this is not the way trials usually happen. While not always kind, this sort of treatment is beyond the norm, just as you said, cruel. This is just someone playing for the camera at the expense of a grieving person.

Bobkeeling stated via twitter that GA asked JA if they could talk and JA said No, I wonder what that was about?

It would be seen as improper...I'm guessing JA doesn't want anything negative to be made out of that conversation...

A few jurors (5, 6, 8) just stared down #CaseyAnthony. She turned away, and os now looking anywhere but at them.
by stevehelling via twitter at 10:0
ICA never looks at those jurors. She can't due to her being guilty as sin...her inappropriate behavior will hurt her in the end.

God Bless GA and give him strength to continue with his truthful testimony. I'm guessing after he's been implicated in hiding Caylee's remains, he will offer up the truth as he knows it..Who knows their daughter better than an ex cop who knows she will take it to the extreme...like down the Univeral hallway...she will push this as far as she can. Little does she know, it will rebound on her. The jury just might vote for the DP after seeing how she's lying about the sexual abuse....all to get off with no conviction as it pertains to Caylee's demise...I wish the jury was deliberating already for ICA's time is up...JMHO

I can't wait for the rebuttal case...Oh, and I also read, KH is there today to testify...supposedly around 11am...now this will be a cross examination not to miss.....a few folks have used the Anthony family, exploited them for their own benefit...KH is no different...JMHO

So sad -- AND infuriating! -- , for my first Post here.

(10-minute Recess underway...)

...sigh...

These past 30 minutes have shown us one of the cruelest things one human
being has ever done to another human being.

Cruel, horrible, repellent, and so totally tragic. Jose Baez (okay, JB) and
Casey Anthony deserve each other.

There is no shame. There is no conscience.

Jose Baez should be Disbarred.

:welcome:

What if this is the ONE time KC is telling the truth?

I think it's Casey's stragy...Jose is stuck with it. she really thought she had daddy wrapped around her finger.

HA HA Casey....George loved CAYLEE more than you!

Casey is cold hearted...yesterday, when JB was trying to get CA impeached over what she said about sending DC/JH to the woods....Casey was the one who flipped through the papers, found her mother's testimony & handed it to JB....found the papers to impeach her own Mother....that in itself should tell everyone what a selfish person she is & will do anything. I hope the jury saw that!

GA is no saint, I agree. But somehow he's the only one I have ever had much sympathy for. I see him as more weak than evil. Unlike his dear daughter.

Agree. But he wasn't weak today. He was the strongest man he could be, FOR HIS GRANDAUGHTER. Gotta give him props for having integrity. Stay strong today, George!

Heard a guy on TV say the other night if he lost his cell phone he wouldn't wait 31 days to have someone else report it missing. A cell phone verses your child, surely jury has common sense!

This case is killing me, I'm emotionally drained and my housework is suffering, I haven't been for a jog in 2 weeks to avoid missing the trial and I just want this to be over, but I feel like I need to watch so that Caylee will receive the justice she deserves, that sounds weird but that's how I feel.

:grouphug: We have to see the end. :twocents:

So it was tweeted that GA asked to talk to JA and JA said no...I wonder why he said no?

In the hallway, GeorgeAnthony just looked at #cindyanthony (and their lawyer) and said "I just can't." then started to cry again. Awful.

by stevehelling via twitter at 9:16 AM

This is horrible. I hate JB and ICA and it takes a lot for me to say that. Besides Hitler and Osama that's about it. I have been listening but also working so had to make copies right before the break. Is JB done waterboarding yet? Has JA gotten a chance to cross yet?

LOL

Actually, it was Bill Sheafer. I just wondered what happened 'cause that statement sounded like it was coming from a different Bill Sheafer - not like him!

He then followed it with "but we also know she has a different side to her also, don't we?" or something like that.

IMO

In the hallway, GeorgeAnthony just looked at #cindyanthony (and their lawyer) and said "I just can't." then started to cry again. Awful.

by stevehelling via twitter at 9:16 AM

I wonder what that means?

doors are opened with a prayer for George Anthony....

lunch until 1330

How apropo the train horn sounded upon recessing for lunch!!!!

IDK know about the rest of you, but I am exhausted!

wm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member