MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That either makes me think that 1) they have something to do with the disapperance or 2) that someone did contact the parents for a ransom and they do not want LE involved.

If they were told to stop talking to LE-that is bad advice!

So where does this leave us? What are y'all thinking is going on here? Me, I have no freakin' idea! I'm just stunned...

This is unreal. This is why after hanging out here so long, whenever a child goes missing, you just hold your breath. It's impossible to know who is involved and who isn't.

Prayers for baby Lisa.

Maybe the parents freaking out this am was due to LE getting closer to finding something? JMOO

Capt. Young: "There is no doubt they informed us that they no longer wish to cooperate with the investigation."
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:05 PM

Capt. Young: "We have no plans to close the command center yet, but it will close at some point."
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:04 PM

Capt. Young: "I don't have to illustrate how their lack of cooperation hurts the investigation."
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:03 PM

Capt. Young: "I cannot get into the details of the investigation."
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:03 PM

Capt. Young: "the mother and father no longer want to cooperate with detectives."
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:02 PM

Capt. Young: "We don't have any suspect. If we had enough to charge anyone with, we'd probably be pursuing charges."

Capt. Young: "We don't have any suspects. From an investigative standpoint we've enjoyed their cooperation"

Capt. Young: "The parents have intimate information as to what's been going on...our door is open and it doesn't help that they are no longer cooperating"

Capt. Young: "They've always been free and cooperative up until this point, but they've decided to stop cooperating"
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:01 PM

Capt. Steve Young: Mother and father of baby Lisa Irwin have stopped cooperating with police
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:01 PM

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1a39rwETg

Question: did Dad go/return to his new job alone, or did he have a ride? Seems like I read that he had a ride but not sure if I'm getting it confused with another case.

Maybee just maybee ......well shoot I dunno, maybee the parents want any and all info released and LE says no??

That either makes me think that 1) they have something to do with the disapperance or 2) that someone did contact the parents for a ransom and they do not want LE involved.

Yep to all of the above. There's so much more than we know here.

Can anyone think of any other cases where the parents of a missing child stopped cooperating and the outcome was still positive?

Yeah, me either. :(

How is ceasing co-operation with the people who can find their child going to help ? If they have nothing at all to hide, why would doing this be useful ? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey