MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say I thought they should call in Dr. Murray, but a mild sedative, which is usually given, would at least bring her hysteria down a notch.

BBM: Who takes a "rest" day when every second counts when your baby has been kidnapped?? No one finds this odd but me?? One thing I know for sure, if my baby were kidnapped, I would be doing every possible thing I could to find her and I would quit when I passed out from exhaustion. NO ONE could convince me to sit still. It's hard to even imagine the terror.

And that is what you would do. We don't know of DB's physical and emotional situation...what if it turns out later we find out she has a disabling condition. We don't know now that she does, but what if it turns out she does. Perhaps she's functional in ordinary circumstances, but not in extraordinary ones. Just saying.

Very true, but a baby will crawl/toddle after a kitten. I wish we knew the extent of baby Lisa's mobility. When is her birthday? Is she closer to 10 months or 11 months of age? Even a few weeks can make a huge difference in developmental milestones like crawling and walking.

per mom in the interview done with Judge J that will air on Fox tonight, Lisa is about to turn 11 months (mom refers to 11 months and upcoming birthday)

Someone posted the quote a few pages back from previews/publicity already released from the interview airing later.

CKSWarriorQueen & Shefner...Thank y'all for sharing your experiences...My heart broke for both of you reading your posts. ♥

lauriej, you are on it today girl! thanks for the link

It wouldn't but it seems the popular opinion is dad is not involved or they both are, just wondering why mom can't catch a break.

She isn't coming off truthful to a lot of viewers in these interviews or in her actions.

Earlier today, someone wondered if the family might be monitoring the community/public response or reactions to the family. It was suggested that the FB postings and comments made by the family spokesperson seemed to directly answer to the suspicions being voiced in public forums.

Just after, within an hour or two, of someone here referring to the mother as something of a drama queen (can't remember the exact description,) a news report then came out that the family would not be making the pre-arranged media interviews and were going to meet with LE instead. Then within the next hour it was reported that the family would take a day of rest.

All I've got is a reporters tweet. I posted it about an hour ago? We don't have LE's confirmation on meetings. Not aware that the Feds confirm that kind of stuff ever. So, We don't know the Fed meetings didn't happen either.

Also I put the word "supposedly" in my post as a disclainer

Not necessary for me. Just sounds like the parents are playing games. The parents may have contacted the FBI but that doesn't mean the parents were told anything.

JMO

This just showed up on my FB wall. Alonzo Washington is an activist here in KC. I don't know what to make of this.

Please don't yell at me if the link doesn't work, I'm new at this!

Let's just suppose that the teenaged neighbor is responsible for taking little Lisa from her home.

He/She cannot take the baby to his/her house because his/her parents would know immediately. He/She would not need to use a car because all of these locations are within easy walking distance to his/her home.

However, he/she knows that there is a river about 4 blocks or so from the home. He/she could easily dispose of a baby in a fast flowing river in the middle of the night.

My gut feeling is that this teenager is a male and was seen by the passing motorist around midnight, he stole the baby in the middle of the night for sexual reasons, and when he was done doing what he wanted to do with her, he put her into the river. When he realized that he had stashed her clothing into a pocket of his clothing, he went to the dumpster and set the clothing on fire.

My guess is that as he was retrieving the clothing from his pocket, he inadvertently "butt dialed" one of the cell phones he had stolen from the Irwin home. Since the dumpster site, as well as his own home are in close proximity to the Irwin home, it stands to reason that cell phone pings would show as being from the same area/location--and not necessarily from the Irwin home itself.

So, that is the theory that I have been tossing around this afternoon. Any thoughts?

Also, why have we not heard of any searches being done near the riverfront if it is so close to the home?

Catching up on Lisa's threads...I just wanted to drop in to say that I'm sending good thoughts her way, wherever she may be.

All I can say is God help this child if Alonzo is her biggest hope of homecoming.

This guy strikes me as very puffed up and self serving. I doubt I will give much credence to tips he generates. I get a snake oil saleman vibe from him. JMO

Let's just suppose that the teenaged neighbor is responsible for taking little Lisa from her home.

He/She cannot take the baby to his/her house because his/her parents would know immediately. He/She would not need to use a car because all of these locations are within easy walking distance to his/her home.

However, he/she knows that there is a river about 4 blocks or so from the home. He/she could easily dispose of a baby in a fast flowing river in the middle of the night.

My gut feeling is that this teenager is a male and was seen by the passing motorist around midnight, he stole the baby in the middle of the night for sexual reasons, and when he was done doing what he wanted to do with her, he put her into the river. When he realized that he had stashed her clothing into a pocket of his clothing, he went to the dumpster and set the clothing on fire.

My guess is that as he was retrieving the clothing from his pocket, he inadvertently "butt dialed" one of the cell phones he had stolen from the Irwin home. Since the dumpster site, as well as his own home are in close proximity to the Irwin home, it stands to reason that cell phone pings would show as being from the same area/location--and not necessarily from the Irwin home itself.

So, that is the theory that I have been tossing around this afternoon. Any thoughts?

Also, why have we not heard of any searches being done near the riverfront if it is so close to the home?

I've got a slightly different theory. This is pure speculation, so please don't anyone take it as an accusation. Maybe the teenage neighbour was paid by another adult to take the baby? He had access to the house through the garage, and he may not have been fully aware of the implications of what he was doing.

I'm thinking of the guy who kidnapped Steven Stayner back in the 70s. He got another guy to help him, and the accomplice had no clue he was a paedophile! I think he got a teenager to help him kidnap Timmy White too, and again the teenager had no clue that he was helping a pervert.

I doubt the kitten slept soundly or even in the bed. I doubt the phones were all lined up on the counter. Just sounds like details to embellish a lie, imo.

Yeah, and when Jeremy was speaking on video about the phones being taken, Debbie, as though she was being left out of the dialogue, inserted "they were on the kitchen counter."

She's very interested in participating in the media events. Not so much with LE apparently. I agree with the other poster, that this is all about baby Lisa and NOT about Debbie, but she doesn't seem to get that. Is her determination to do anything necessary to find her daughter so easily sidetracked by being offended by LE's questioning approach or needing rest? I would be all over the place keeping track of the investigation. That is, if I had nothing to hide.

So the *new* and different things that day/night:

- new stray kitten
- new job for dad (a night job)
- first time door left unlocked
- new cell phone to program
- new routine (mom with three kids at night)
- somewhat rare dumpster fire not too far away

Anything else? TIA...

DB said door to Lisa's nursery was open - said they always close it when Lisa goes to sleep at night.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/0...-exclusive-interview-with-baby-lisas-parents/

Not necessarily new - but I want to comment on the baby monitor. DB said she didn't hear anything on the monitor. Question: what good is a baby monitor if no one hears anything on it?

Not sure what you mean. Other than being pretty little blonde girls, mostly I see differences:

Preschooler vs. infant
Oldest vs. youngest child
Mom and Dad left kids alone vs. mom asleep in the next room/dad at work
European resort town vs. middle America
Hotel room vs. bedroom at home
Wealthy parents vs. lower-middle class (I guess)

Similarities I see:

Door left unlocked and no sign of perp
Siblings didn't hear anything or wake up (that we know of)
Fruitless search of the area

What else do you notice?

Sadly, it reminds me more of Haleigh in some ways, but I hope it doesn't turn out like that case. I do NOT want to be sitting here years from now wondering where Lisa is. :(

I know there are vast differences too but I also see;

Apparently loved and well cared for children
Respectable parents
No signs of an abductor in the flat/house
Man seen carrying child/baby near abduction time
Problems with communications with police
Fund set up
Fast media involvement (Fox/Sky)
Online speculation about an accident

and more but it is late (2300) and I am drinking wine :)

Long time lurker, first time poster. I hope I am allowed to say what I'm about to say:

When I look at pictures of baby Lisa, I see a child that is loved, well-fed, appropriately dressed, engaging with the people around her, and most of all happy. The fact that there are so many pictures tells me her parents and family are enjoying watching her grow and develop. If there was any involvement by the family, to me it would have to be a tragic accident, followed by panic.

As far as the dad, I don't think he is involved. I think he came home to a nightmare situation, and has no reason to believe his wife was involved. He would believe what she told him.

The mom, I'm just not feeling her. I do believe her tears are genuine- she is genuinely sad and heart-broken that her daughter is gone. Whether or not there is guilt mixed in with that sadness, well, I guess time will tell.

All IMHO, of course.

I like it except for the no longer living baby part...

Hello and welcome to WS, realestatenovelist.

Excellent first post, btw.

Imagine what your heart, head and chest would feel like after about 48 hours and intensive questioning, light bulbs flashing, children at home sobbing, media reporters calling, friends and family calling, public making speculations on blogs, your missing child's face all over the tv set, knowing someone entered your home, wondering who took your child, wondering if she is ill-hungry-afraid, not getting a required proper sleep for the brain and body to function and think properly, continual crying....when you add all that up....it should be clear to anyone posting that "they would be searching every second' ...that at some point the body must have rest/sleep and that certainly judging what one would do "in that position" is much easier to say than to actually live the nightmare. I don't know if Baby Lisa was kidnapped...at this point all I can do is pray that is the case and that she will be located safely.

I want to thank you for your posts through out the last few days. They always keep me grounded and help me to look at both sides with an open mind. I don't think many on here realize what an advocate you are for the missing and the hard work you do for the cause. I'm very humbled by your work and your words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s8832985