Cell Phone Activity Timeline as of 11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa! Just getting the news that Dane just got back from hunting on Wednesday (yesterday?) and he didn't know the cops were looking for him??? I thought he was the most popular guy based on the huge amount of texts he was getting the night Lisa disappeared (according to Megan W.) He also has a facebook account so people could easily have sent him messages about this AND news articles about him. So he is MIA after Lisa disappears and three weeks later goes hunting for a week, possibly returning from another state. Hunting usually means hunting with OTHERS. People don't go hunting alone usually. Hopefully someone will verify that he was hunting with them. He would need a permit too, if it's anything like in Canada. Everyone in my family hunts. A week out is normal. This guy worries me. This guy answers the phone to the detectives and whoosh, he's gone.

I believe Dane was already questioned though. MW said he was interviewed by FBI and I believe the reports have been that they wanted to re-interview him.
My exe and his brothers/son/friends go hunting every year, and more often then not, we can't reach them on their cells...they are wayyy far north :)

What time did the neighbors come over cause iirc she was on a store CCTV at 5:30? Buying wet wipes and baby food

Sources say 4:30, according to one article. I can't remember which one though. Sorry:twocents:

I will try and search out a link Angel, but IIRC Megan posted on her FB that she had pink hair that night. Again IIRC she was defending her timeline and said something along the lines of "I had pink hair, that should stand out to the staff" (totally paraphrased). Off to find... praying for good tagging to be my friend!

ETA: Ooops. It was easy to find, but was in a post that had to be removed for cutting and pasting from Megan's FB page. :blushing:
Thanks! I remember her saying that but I seem to recall a neighbor of DB stating she had seen MW in the neighborhood before, but she didn't have pink hair. Maybe we are both correct or maybe I am losing it. :great:

Because if the intruder that took the phones didn't take Lisa, then who did?

Why would an intruder that did take Lisa, then use the same phones from that house to call out. . .knowing that it could potentially link them to the crime?

Why aren't the cell phones pinging at the Waffle House if that's how it went down? If somebody bought the cell phones to use, why did they stop pinging that night?

Well I happen to think who ever took the phones did take Pumpkin Pie whether that was an intruder of the parents....but my theory is about the phones because this is the cell thread and some believe it is two separate incidence's. (is that a word?)

Whoops forgot to add moo
I think they tried to use the phone right away in order to contact their friend to meet up with them. I don't think they thought about it connecting them to the crime. After all it hasn't done that yet. I think the person will be connected to the crime and the cell location might confirm that.

I was just trying to make a funny with the waffle house thing...I don't really think Megan is involved. I don't think the phones were at the Waffle house and I believe the pinging didn't leave the area of the home because the batteries were removed before they left the neighborhood.

ETA whoops forgot to add MOO

Is the Waffle house (what is it BTW?) within the 1/3 mile of the pings?

I was just being funny with the waffle house comment. Sorry. Inda Middle says there are waffle houses all over and no one knows what one Megan was at.

resp. bbm 1 = do you remember when she said this? So many people are saying it, but I have only heard her say that she HAD been on the computer and left the window open, no timing.

I really don't remember where that came from. I just remember it being mentioned early on. But you are right, as to no mention of when.

resp. bbm 2 = Why would he be concerned if he was given the phones? Where would he dispose of them so well and so quickly that LE couldn't find them?

I just think that he might have realized something was going on at that house and didn't want any part of it, considering he was AWOL from a halfway house. I think he could have very likely tossed them in the river, but there are a million possibilities. I still wonder about that cistern search. . kwim?

I am so confused with the info out there. There are a ton of good theories, but some holes in all of them. I wish, if nothing else, that they would let us know for a FACT when someone, other than Deb saw that baby girl...including the boys.

I agree.

Deb did say that the boys were still awake when she went in at 10:30 so she told them they could sleep with her.

It makes sense to me that she went inside at 10:30, got the boys ready for bed AND checked on Lisa.

Some interesting recent tweets regarding the phones from NBC's Russ Ptacek up on the 11/17 MSM thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7362323&postcount=34"]Single post: MSM Coverage of Baby Lisa 11/17/11[/ame]

Please bring discussion back here to keep the MSM thread clear. :tyou:

Texts from Dane to reporter (Russ Ptacek):

"This is very upsetting to me and my family. We hope nothing but the best in every aspect," said Dane in text to me.

"The police have contact with me and have so the whole past month. I just hope we can focus the important point of finding the missing child," says Dane in text to me.
Like · · Share · about a minute ago ·

Russ Ptacek
Putting Dane's text on Facebook right now: http://on.fb.me/vq5Ro9 #babylisa #lisairwin
Like · · Share · 2 minutes ago via TweetDeck ·

Russ Ptacek
‎"I used Megan’s cell phone to have my phone turned on and some rides lined up for the next days of moving into my new place," Dane, mystery phone man says in text.
Like · · Share · 2 minutes ago ·

Russ Ptacek
‎"I have no connection with Megan Wright or the missing child," mystery phone man said in text to me.

Dane's father weighing in too. He texted "why don't they investigate the girl and her boyfriend" as well. I wonder if he knows that LE has investigated both of them...

I was just being funny with the waffle house comment. Sorry. Inda Middle says there are waffle houses all over and no one knows what one Megan was at.

Oh right! That flew straight over my head...:floorlaugh:

I think the sticking point for me in this is that 1 phone call and 2 attempts of accessing the internet/voice mail were made in a 1/3 mile radius of the house over a 3.5 hour period.

IMO, Jersey isn't the sharpest tool in the box when it comes to committing crime. But even he wouldn't hang around the crime scene that long if he took the phones..... never mind a baby.

Hopefully, something breaks in this case soon. LE are having to grind this one out, and I'm feeling it..:maddening:

If a dead baby was buried there temporarily I would think the cadaver dogs would have got a hit there also.

And they have a labrador in the backyard. No way they could have buried a dead baby back there w/out the dog digging it up immediately. imo

I don't know what to make of Dane. On one hand he says he's been in constant contact with LE but then LE earlier came out with a statement that they would like to speak to him (assuming it was the same person). The other interesting aspect to all this now it seems Dane doesn't know DB either.

All I know is this as it concerns the cell phones. Between MW and Dane, someone is lying. The question is why.

I don't know what to make of Dane. On one hand he says he's been in constant contact with LE but then LE earlier came out with a statement that they would like to speak to him (assuming it was the same person).

All I know is this as it concerns the cell phones. Between MW and Dane, someone is lying. The question is why.

RBBM--and there's the rub!

As for MW/D lying... well, there are three sides to every story, you know.

Very very puzzling. :waitasec:

Texts from Dane to reporter (Russ Ptacek):

"This is very upsetting to me and my family. We hope nothing but the best in every aspect," said Dane in text to me.

"The police have contact with me and have so the whole past month. I just hope we can focus the important point of finding the missing child," says Dane in text to me.
Like · · Share · about a minute ago ·

Russ Ptacek
Putting Dane's text on Facebook right now: http://on.fb.me/vq5Ro9 #babylisa #lisairwin
Like · · Share · 2 minutes ago via TweetDeck ·

Russ Ptacek
‎"I used Megan’s cell phone to have my phone turned on and some rides lined up for the next days of moving into my new place," Dane, mystery phone man says in text.
Like · · Share · 2 minutes ago ·

Russ Ptacek
‎"I have no connection with Megan Wright or the missing child," mystery phone man said in text to me.

Dane's father weighing in too. He texted "why don't they investigate the girl and her boyfriend" as well. I wonder if he knows that LE has investigated both of them...
It won't take the police a hot minute to figure out if Dane is lying about getting his phone set up, it will be on the phone records.

I have to wonder though....if he got a phone, don't they set it up then? Or did he have a new/used phone?

Thanks! I remember her saying that but I seem to recall a neighbor of DB stating she had seen MW in the neighborhood before, but she didn't have pink hair. Maybe we are both correct or maybe I am losing it. :great:

Mary Hurt, I think, she is the one who said she had seen MW in the neighborhood before this happened, but she didn't have pink hair then,

Closest one is approx 2 miles away.
So did she walk to the waffle house? As for the food stamps, there will be a record of where she went and what time she went that morning to buy groceries. Actual food stamps aren't used anymore - they now come on a debit card - which is what she was waiting on to be re-upped.

I really don't know. But it could explain why the need to sneak the phones out the window. . .a quick pass off, so to speak. :confused:

I don't think people who adopt out their child through private adoption act like their child was kidnapped and say their phones were stolen.

It won't take the police a hot minute to figure out if Dane is lying about getting his phone set up, it will be on the phone records.

I have to wonder though....if he got a phone, don't they set it up then? Or did he have a new/used phone?

I have no opinion about Dane's credibility yet; not enough information. But, here's my take on his texts to the reporter today:

1. He used Megan's phone to line up rides for his move to another place and to arrange to have phone service turned on (maybe a land line at the new place). Megan said weeks ago that Dane was only staying at the communal house for a short time between moving out of his old place and moving into a new place with a friend.

2. He was interviewed by FBI/LE and has been accessible/available to them since then (about a month). He may only have been out of contact range when hunting; if the hunting story is true. My understanding is he moved into his new place and then went hunting for a week. It was when he went hunting that the article came out saying LE wanted to talk to the "mystery man". Many of us pointed out that he wasn't really a mystery (it was Dane) and that LE/FBI had already interviewed him. LE never said that Dane was being pursued or had evaded them in any way; they simply said they wanted to talk to him again, just like many of the people they questioned in the case.

If my inferences from his texts are correct, they are consistent with what we already knew. Dane was to move out, Dane used Megan's phone at some point on the 3rd, Dane has been questioned before. What I hope we learn soon is Dane's contention as to what time he had the phone and if received a call at 11:57. Also, does he know Debbi Bradley, Jeremy Irwin, Shane, Samantha Brando, Jim Brando, Jersey or anyone thus far connected with sweet Lisa's house or neighborhood?

JMO..

I have no opinion about Dane's credibility yet; not enough information. But, here's my take on his texts to the reporter today:

1. He used Megan's phone to line up rides for his move to another place and to arrange to have phone service turned on (maybe a land line at the new place). Megan said weeks ago that Dane was only staying at the communal house for a short time between moving out of his old place and moving into a new place with a friend.

2. He was interviewed by FBI/LE and has been accessible/available to them since then (about a month). He may only have been out of contact range when hunting; if the hunting story is true. My understanding is he moved into his new place and then went hunting for a week. It was when he went hunting that the article came out saying LE wanted to talk to the "mystery man". Many of us pointed out that he wasn't really a mystery (it was Dane) and that LE/FBI had already interviewed him. LE never said that Dane was being pursued or had evaded them in any way; they simply said they wanted to talk to him again, just like many of the people they questioned in the case.

If my inferences from his texts are correct, they are consistent with what we already knew. Dane was to move out, Dane used Megan's phone at some point on the 3rd, Dane has been questioned before. What I hope we learn soon is Dane's contention as to what time he had the phone and if received at call at 11:57. Also, does he know Debbi Bradley, Shane, Samantha Brando, Jersey or anyone thus far connected with sweet Lisa's house or neighborhood.

JMO..

Russ Ptacek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid