FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to answer myself...but I see what you're saying..someone saw her car..a lot of folks have "seen" Elvis, too. Doesn't mean it was authentic. ^i^

I'm going to overlook your smart-elic answer because I'm such a sweet person and believe in forgiving...

But just so you know it wasn't Elvis I saw... And I wasn't alone my passenger saw the same thing.

Just as I said before... How could her vehicle been exiting the 408 onto Alafaya Trail approx 4pm, if LE says her phone was never in the Waterford Lakes area? Did she not have her phone with her? And exactly how is DS Jr supposed to be killing her at that time when she & her vehicle is some place else?

Northbound or Southbound? I'm not familiar w/ this area. You saw her on the 408 or on Alafaya? You saw HER or you saw her TRUCK?

Is everyone just ignoring this? I noticed that the timeline that a member put together doesn't include this sighting either. It is possible she left after she dropped off the twins.

Not ignoring it. Just like I am not ignoring the truck driver's alleged eye-witness account as well. I am sure if the sighting is correct it will be backed up by surveillance cameras or any other number of things like cell phone pings. Or other eye-witnesses. Things don't just happen in a vacuum. Something else would have been seen by someone else. Just because people on a tip line don't automatically follow up with a person doesn't mean a tip is not taken seriously. Every tip should. But not every tip is credible. Not saying these aren't. just saying, some people have even been known to go into police stations and confess to murders they never committed.

It is possible that she left after dropping off the twins. It is also more probable than possible she never left. Because she was dead. But again, anything is possible.

Probable is what I am focusing on right now. Everyone can focus on whatever they wish. As we have a ton of questions and only so much confirmation.

Anything could change if LE comes forward with new information or confirms or denies something we have been speculating. I don't think that LE wants to botch this case. Nor do I think that we have any clue as to what they have or don't have.

I think LE has a bit more than, "Dale has a criminal record and he is violent and her ex and she went on the People's Court and it aired that day," I think it is definitely more than just accusing someone for a checkered past.

If he is innocent, I hope that he turns his life around...especially at 40 years old with two twins who will likely never see their mother again. JMO.

I don't think he is innocent...but it is possible. Not as probable as him being guilty of having harmed Michelle. But still possible.

I'm going to overlook your smart-elic answer because I'm such a sweet person and believe in forgiving...

But just so you know it wasn't Elvis I saw... And I wasn't alone my passenger saw the same thing.

Just so you know, the same day MP's cell phone was found someone posted on the family's webpage that THEY seen her Hummer on 95 in Baltimore, Glow sticker and all.

I disagree. Right now MP's family is busy searching and are probably an emotional mess. He is the father of those kids and he has every right to keep them away from an emotionally charged environment.

Emotionally charged? You are confusing the Smith & Parker family. I have seen nothing more than class, grace & strength from the Parker side. Can't say the same for the Smith clan. We have Santa Claus and Dale "the door banger" Smith. I know where the kids are accustomed to being & that plays a very big part in keeping the kids best interest in mind not who they "belong to".

Sometimes during the CA trial I would be momentarily swayed by Jose Baez's snake-oil-salesman ways. I know, I know, I am ashamed to admit it. But, during these times, I would almost immediately remember the duct tape, and I would realize I was being bamboozled.

In this case, the "duct tape" for me, is the Waterford text. The only connection Waterford has to this case is the statement given by DS that MP was going shopping. Michelle was not going shopping. She didn't have time, had no reason to, had other plans and places to go. Her credit cards and bank accounts show no purchases that we have been made aware of. She is on no store security footage shopping. And, most tellingly, her cell phone was not in Waterford when that text was sent. The text was sent by the person who took her, trying to buy time, in a panic, replying to a text from her brother. Then DS tells le that MP said she was going shopping, when we know she wasn't. This is a connection that is, IMO, undeniable, and if DS hadn't told le that there would be no connection. But, only the perpetrator would know about that text and only the perpetrator would have reason to validate it. To me, it is proof that not only did DS send the text (or have knowledge of it being sent prior to the police making this info known), but he lied to police regarding MP's plans, simply to give it credence.

Now, I, personally, believe the above to be true. Does that mean that DS disappeared MP? I am still searching for proof of that. But, I see no evidence that anyone else did.

Northbound or Southbound? I'm not familiar w/ this area. You saw her on the 408 or on Alafaya? You saw HER or you saw her TRUCK?

I can only confirm that I saw the vehicle... I noticed it when it passed our vehicle on the 408 going east. We happen to catch up with it at the Alafaya exit there at the light on the off ramp. My passenger got a better look and said later he noticed it was a female behind the wheel... The only reason we took any notice of the vehicle was because it was a nice looking Hummer with a huge decal in the rear window and I noticed the tire cover was crooked...

So again how many Hummers with a giant Glow sticker in its rear window do you think is running around Orlando? Especially at 4pm on 11-17-11 there at the Alafaya exit off of the 408?

It is possible that she left after dropping off the twins. It is also more probable than possible she never left. Because she was dead. But again, anything is possible.

I would hope that if LE had a hit by a cadaver dog on the HUMMER or at DSJR's they would tell MP's family. It would be cruel to hold that kind of info and have the family searching for a living MP. So since I don't think LE would do that I have to assume MP was not killed at DSJR's or transported in the HUMMER. Of course that theory depends on LE actually using dogs at DSJR's. I'm almost positive they would have already checked the HUMMER.

I can only confirm that I saw the vehicle... I noticed it when it passed our vehicle on the 408 going east. We happen to catch up with it at the Alafaya exit there at the light on the off ramp. My passenger got a better look and said later he noticed it was a female behind the wheel... The only reason we took any notice of the vehicle was because it was a nice looking Hummer with a huge decal in the rear window and I noticed the tire cover was crooked...

So again how many Hummers with a giant Glow sticker in its rear window do you think is running around Orlando? Especially at 4pm on 11-17-11 there at the Alafaya exit off of the 408?

When you got off at the exit, were you both going in the same direction at the light & after the light turned green?

When you got off at the exit, were you both going in the same direction at the light & after the light turned green?

Yes, I was in the far left turning lane while the Hummer was a couple vehicles back in the right left turn lane... After that I have no idea where the vehicle went as I soon turned left after passing under the 408 overpass and just across the street from the Waterford lakes shopping center.

Is everyone just ignoring this? I noticed that the timeline that a member put together doesn't include this sighting either. It is possible she left after she dropped off the twins.

Is this sighting legit? Maybe it shouldn't be in the timeline.

Sorry to answer myself...but I see what you're saying..someone saw her car..a lot of folks have "seen" Elvis, too. Doesn't mean it was authentic. ^i^

I read on another forum under the comments another person saw this hummer at the light turning from Orange Blossom trail onto either Sand Lake or Oak ridge( cant remember now but did look at the map) and she reported it to LE also...Im thinking she said it was after she left the gym about 4:30PM ....

I was thinking that this was not in the right area because LE was saying Belle Isles but now Im not so sure...It might be close to the areas in question...

Im gonna try and find the post again....

I would hope that if LE had a hit by a cadaver dog on the HUMMER or at DSJR's they would tell MP's family. It would be cruel to hold that kind of info and have the family searching for a living MP. So since I don't think LE would do that I have to assume MP was not killed at DSJR's or transported in the HUMMER. Of course that theory depends on LE actually using dogs at DSJR's. I'm almost positive they would have already checked the HUMMER.

From what Michelle's father has said (I think on Nancy Grace) that the police would not tell them (the family) anything about what had been taken from the Hummer or anything of that nature. I think they are being told very little. Based on their statements.

If LE found anything in the Hummer, they haven't told her family.

My guess is that there are a lot of reasons for it, not the least of which, is the fact that they want an air-tight case. Whether that ends up being against Dale or someone else or Dale plus someone else or some other someone else's. They are not sharing. I have never seen three media outlets not have the first clue about where/when/how precisely a key piece of evidence in a missing person's case was found. Meaning Michelle's phone. Now they are all reporting it was found in Conway lake...but some say Hoffner Bridge, some say Nela bridge. Do they just not know and are speculating? Or is it that they were just given a little by police?

Normally, you would expect to see more pressers from LE. This leads me to believe they DO NOT want to share with anyone what they have. Why the iron curtain? Don't know...but if it leads to finding Michelle...that is all that matters.

Yes, I was in the far left turning lane while the Hummer was a couple vehicles back in the right left turn lane... After that I have no idea where the vehicle went as I soon turned left after passing under the 408 overpass and just across the street from the Waterford lakes shopping center.

Is this sighting legit? Maybe it shouldn't be in the timeline.

We should put it in the timeline as listed by an eyewitness. We need our own sub-forum for this.......:rocker:

I thought you said the tire cover was crooked? If she was behind you, how could you see the tire cover & GLOW stickers? What color hair?

Um so you are saying that you saw her Hummer in the Waterford area at 4:30 when she's supposedly text for brother?

Is 408 a toll road?
Would her hummer been on video at the toll booth?

If there is a photo...that would confirn for sure and open up a lot of new questions.

Do you still have the detectives name you talked to....you might could do a follow up call to see if they did or did not find your car and her hummer...

According to various articles I have read...when the text was made, Michelle's I phone was 8 miles away from where it was eventually found.

I thought you said the tire cover was crooked? If she was behind you, how could you see the tire cover & GLOW stickers? What color hair?

The vehicle passed us that's how I saw the back of the vehicle. Later we caught up with it at the exit and because our lane had less vehicles in it than the Hummer it allowed us to get ahead of it...

As I said I only saw the vehicle my passenger said it was a female driving it. But neither one of us discussed this until that Monday morning 11-21-11 after the news had shown a picture of the rear of vehicle. I printed out a flyer and showed it to him. His first reaction was dropping his head as he realized we had in fact seen the vehicle. I asked him what he remembered at that point and he said he had noticed it was a female driving and she appeared to be alone.

I wanted to point some things out concerning Dale Jrs inteligence or lack of. I saw it mentioned that he would be smarter than to leave evidence behind or close to his or his parents home. I disagree based on his past behavior.

Dale Jr participated in the beating and stabbing of a man........this IMO is not smart at all and points to him having a temper that he either can not or chooses not to control.

Dale Jr not only committed domestic violence but also had Ecstasy in his possession while in the Marines which had him court martialed and dishonorably discharged.........again IMO not smart and once again points to a temper and/or anger issues.

Dale Jr while on the way inside of the courthouse for the emergency custody issue shoved a reporter hard enough to make the person fall onto the ground even though the reporter was not in Dale's way while knowing that a camera was catching his every move...........IMO this is the same as my first two examples.

Dale Jr admitted on The People's Court episode that he smashed his camera so that he would not hit Michelle because of the engagement ring going over the railing of the balcony............I'm seeing a pattern here.

IMO Dale Jr has not only an anger issue, he also is not very intelligent. If a person does something that is not only wrong but puts a spotlight on their problems knowing full well that a camera is catching their every move or that there will be serious consequences for their actions, then that person is indeed not intelligent enough. That person could also be arrogant enough to believe that the rules and laws do not apply to them so why bother trying to cover up their crimes in some clever fashion.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members