Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin on Dr. Phil 3 February 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't get over them wanting to go on Dr Phil to get counseling. I would hope they have received counseling by now.

I'm hoping it's more for advice than counseling. Dr. Phil doesn't give counseling.

Thanks..

I was listening to Vinnie wrap up his program. He was talking about Cindy after the Irwin Case. If you want to give me a ride over to Ayla Reynolds, I'd appreciate it. They have all kinds of people talking. Friends are telling all. It is so different from DB and JI.

Sure hop on. That's another case that will remain unsolved. From there we can go onto Sky Metalwala's thread or Holly Bobo. *sigh*

It's quite depressing.

How is talking to the media, in general, going to solve this and bring her home? They all seem to only ask all the same questions. If they stay only local what good is this doing if the baby is possibly somewhere else where local stations do not get to?

I don't care one iota if they talk to the media. I think they should be talking with LE. :twocents:

How is talking to the media, in general, going to solve this and bring her home? They all seem to only ask all the same questions. If they stay only local what good is this doing if the baby is possibly somewhere else where local stations do not get to?

National is good as far as reminding people that Lisa is still missing, especially after this long. Maybe they'll explain why they waited nearly 4 months to speak out for their daughter. Hopefully, there is some reasonable explanation for both that and the failure to cooperate with LE in the way LE has asked them to cooperate. Hope it's not that Tacopina set up the gig to get some face time for himself.

He believes the dog hitting on decomp in the bedroom is the key....especially if her little body is ever found. I'm jaded, though. I remember a hit for decomp in a certain car trunk and a tiny body being found in the woods.....smacking myself! Different case, different state, different "mom"....[/b]

BBM

Love the last word...hate the last word...she wasn't a mom at all.

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
all the media they can. To be totally clear BOTH camps...everyone in the family I am in touch with thinks Deb and Jeremy are innocent
1 minute ago

their strategy of only doing these occasional hi profile media appearances and another camp that thinks they should be doing
1 minute ago
»

A couple people have asked me for more details on the divide in the family. Basically there is one camp that supports Tacopina/Stanton and

Read from the bottom one up. IYKWIM

Kansas City is ranked anywhere from the 27th to the 31st media market, dependent on the analyst. It is better that they go national.

7-9-23-27-30-34 ;) :floorlaugh:

BBM1 = when was the last time LE has said that? Do you have a link or time frame?

BBM2 = where did you hear that? When was the last time we were told that by anyone credible?? Again, do you have a link or time frame?

Thanks so much

Jim Spellman just said it on HLN. He contacted LE before he got on the air.

@jimspellmancnn
jim spellman
and everyone is critical of the KCPD saying they have focused too much DB/JI at the expense of pursuing other angles.

BBM1 = when was the last time LE has said that? Do you have a link or time frame?

BBM2 = where did you hear that? When was the last time we were told that by anyone credible?? Again, do you have a link or time frame?

Thanks so much

Last night when they heard for sure about the Dr. Phil interview.

This thread is limited to discussion regarding a possible appearance on the Dr. Phil show. All other discussion should take place in the appropriate threads.

Thanks!

Salem

peeps... let us drop the "money" aspect of the interview until and unless there is something reported on that they are receiving monies. Thanks so much.

Bump.

Who are these witnesses? How did all of these "witnesses" that JS seems to think exist suddenly appear? And what does he consider as a witness?

As far as I know there were 2 who saw a man carrying a baby. I guess we can include the neighbour as a witness but she claims she didn't see anything (the last time I checked this forum).

Hey there. To be clear I have asked all the people I spoke to in this case if Bill Stanton or a representative of that team spoke to them and they all said no. All had been interviewed but LE, sometimes taking lie detector tests, giving DNA etc.

In late December Bill Stanton was on Vinnie's show for a year-end Lisa Irwin special and Vinnie went down the list of people I had interviewed and asked Stanton if he had spoken to them and he replied no. Not sure if that episode is online but I'm sure some people here saw it.

There were more crimes committed that night than just Lisa gone missing. Spellman has sought out witnesses and possible witnesses to all those crimes and interviewed them.

I've lost my mind lately so please, please forgive me, but what other crimes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee