Why Does My Account Have Insufficient Privileges?

I wish I could help you but I'm new here and would probably get you even more lost, LOL:waitasec:

I get this message when I post my own thread.

The Caylee Anthony forum threads have to be approved before they are posted. That is because of the numerous duplicate threads that are attempted almost daily.

The Parking Lot doesn't allow for new threads at all. That is where mods place threads from the public forum that are deemed not to be discussed in the public forum for one reason or another.

Hope that helps. :)

Sorry Kimster, where you get the notification that you have messages etc, it says I have one, and if I click it shows different things like unread private message, unread visitor message, friend request, and it indicates this is an "unapproved visitor message".

Thanks Flossie. It was a glitch in the system that only admin can fix. Possibly a mod too, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, it should be fixed now. :)

ah ha, I've been wondering what was wrong, seems nuts when all i wanna do is try and solve a crime for some poor parents who may have lost a son
:banghead:

Looks like I am not able to access search functions either... please don't mind the resultant inane posts until I've been here long enough to be able to search.

Looks like I am not able to access search functions either... please don't mind the resultant inane posts until I've been here long enough to be able to search.

I'm going to wave my magic ray gun around for you and the one above you just because you are both clever enough to look around for help in such matters. And it's Tuna Tuesday. :kimsterwink:

I was wondering the same thing lol so thanks for this thread. Going to go poke around a little and try to post some. ;)

Hi tweezybird :)

You do need a certain amount of posts before all limitations are lifted. I think its 50. Keep posting! Not much farther to go. Welcome to Websleuths! Good to have you with us.

Ima

Hello all. I understand that I don't have full access until I have a certain amount of posts - that being said, could someone kindly send me a link to the "America's Unknown Child" thread? I've completely lost it (could have sworn I bookmarked it, but apparently...no), and I can't use the search function yet. I'd really appreciate it, because I don't want to randomly spam the place out just for the sake of getting access to search!

Thanks in advance for any help, because I'm starting to think I made the thread up in my dreams. :)

Hello all. I understand that I don't have full access until I have a certain amount of posts - that being said, could someone kindly send me a link to the "America's Unknown Child" thread? I've completely lost it (could have sworn I bookmarked it, but apparently...no), and I can't use the search function yet. I'd really appreciate it, because I don't want to randomly spam the place out just for the sake of getting access to search!

Thanks in advance for any help, because I'm starting to think I made the thread up in my dreams. :)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57128&highlight=America's+Unknown+Child

Here you go! :kimsterwink:

There's No rules for getting banned to many times I hope cause i think i might hold the websleuths record for being banned LoL . But It;s never for being a smart *advertiser censored* just to start a argument I guess its more like i get to involved over my own oppinion anyway keep up the good work ladies and gentlemen ...

If you go to the games thread & play a game, you can quickly get your 50 needed posts without spamming the place. LOL!

So I can't search, I noticed someone else mentioned that, too. I wonder why the search would not be available to newbies. I'm looking for information, and it's kind of frustrating. I'm getting used to the set up here, the rest of y'all are likely so used to it, maybe you don't realize it's a maze! :)

I'll keep poking around, and thanks for the advice to go to games forum.
The new websleuths web cast was talking about Ron Cummings so I wanted to check out
the threads on that case, I don't see how to get to old threads. I don't know, I'm not totally stupid on computers, I'm usually ok with finding things on my own, but it seems hard here :)

Thanks.

Boomz

So I can't search, I noticed someone else mentioned that, too. I wonder why the search would not be available to newbies. I'm looking for information, and it's kind of frustrating. I'm getting used to the set up here, the rest of y'all are likely so used to it, maybe you don't realize it's a maze! :)

I'll keep poking around, and thanks for the advice to go to games forum.
The new websleuths web cast was talking about Ron Cummings so I wanted to check out
the threads on that case, I don't see how to get to old threads. I don't know, I'm not totally stupid on computers, I'm usually ok with finding things on my own, but it seems hard here :)

Thanks.

Boomz

Here is one of the Ron Cummings threads:

2012.06.23 - Has Ron Cummings been RELEASED from JAIL? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I see you are moving from The Phillipines to South Dakota; here in West River we have trees and it isn't such flat land. :D ;)

Welcome to Websleuths and soon to South Dakota. :wave:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back