Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets II

Even though this woman bugs me no end, it's not about her anymore as it's the kids that are at risk.

Nadya is the one that needs to be taught some disipline and also to be able to teach the children to look after and care for each other. Not that it would be the ideal situation but that's what big families (admittedly - usually they were stairstep ages) used to do.

Course, you can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped. She's actually her own worst enemy.

This REALLY makes me mad. They're saying the kids AREN'T in danger???? Seriously?? She obviously can't care for them all by herself.

How they find that there's no problem here is beyond me. I don't think they know what they're doing. Get someone in there who actually CARES.

all I can say about the recent hub bub is - did anyone really NOT see this coming?

Back when she had the Octos and the nation debated about whether the decision to have these children should in itself warrant a forced psych eval, this here was one of the biggest arguments as to why folks thought this woman must have some serious issues with living in and understanding reality.

This squalid home, lack of supervision, etc were all foreseen by anyone who lives in reality, way back when we first heard of Octo-Mom.

What totally disgusts me is the lack of CPS to do much of anything about it! Yes, we all saw it coming but honestly, I really am surprised that this has been allowed to go on by CPS. This is what they feel is the best interest of these children? I never would have predicted this family still together after all this time. Truly sad...

There needs to be visits twice a week. One time to check on the children and another one checking on her and getting her on some kind of schedule.

Oh, and take every pen and pencil out of the hands of the children and use them when they can be put to a good use - on paper!

I hope no-one bails her out as it's not teaching her anything.

I am sure her excuse for a stylist would center around her misguided belief that she is a "celebrity" and her "job" and her living depends on her appearance, blah blah blah.

Unfortunately, she is not a celebrity, she is a train wreck and there is no J O B and we can all see the results of her living clearly in how her children appear to be living.

Just plain sad that this has been allowed to go on and on. The losers are those poor kids.

Just read about her spending over $500 for a hair appointment... hope she gets busted for welfare fraud. Sorry, I know that is mean, but seriously... SERIOUSLY!

Looking at all the pictures and the "graffitti"......It looks like to me there is not a child old enough to draw pictures like the ones seen. Some of them are high up on the fence. The kids certainly cannot spell.....I think Octomom is drawing some of that stuff. What do you think?

Gonna be an awful lot of "Mommy Dearest" books coming out of that brood someday!! :eek:IMO and all that!!

This is so unfair to the kids. In pictures I have not seen the younger kids smiling at all. I wonder about emotional neglect which has serious effects. I hope a developmental assessment is done and the kids get the help they need.
I hope there are unannounced checks (visits not $$) at least weekly. Someone needs to go in and advocate for the kids.
JMO

This is so unfair to the kids. In pictures I have not seen the younger kids smiling at all. I wonder about emotional neglect which has serious effects. I hope a developmental assessment is done and the kids get the help they need.
I hope there are unannounced checks (visits not $$) at least weekly. Someone needs to go in and advocate for the kids.
JMO

Maybe she could find some young college girls who love kids....They could room there and also take turns helping her "mother" the children. I know it would take a special sort of person to do this, but surely there is someone who can help this poor family of children.

This picture look like someone spray painted the outside stucco. JMO, but this does not look like the work of children.Yikes..they have really destroyed this home.
octomom_kids_dcfs_house_conditions_06_full.jpg

In addition to the spray paint grafitti looking too neat for a child to have done it, just where would her kids be getting spray paint from in at least 3 different color? I saw red, black and blue spray painted graffiti. Who is buying that spray paint and putting in where kids can get it??

Octomom is just a nightmare. Her poor children will no doubt be greatly affected by her poor decisions and her downright bizarre actions. Heredity and environment are two of the biggest factors on how a child turns out and her kids futures aren't looking too good.

Why was the chair against the door? Obviously it was put there to lock someone (or lot of little someones) in the room and unable to get out.

Spending over $500 for her hair care? Unbelievable. She won't get the toilet fixed because supposedly it would cost $150 but she will spend almost 4 TIMES that amount on her hair.

She is just hoping some new sucker will come along and bail her out again. That's the only reason she has made it as far as she has so far. How many people helped her and got screwed over by her?

People need to stop enabling her and get on her case and make her get her carp straight or take those children and give them a chance at a decent life.

Seriously, when you look up the term "Whackadoodle" in the dictionary, her picture should be right there as a perfect example. She is so freaking nuts.

all I can say about the recent hub bub is - did anyone really NOT see this coming?

Back when she had the Octos and the nation debated about whether the decision to have these children should in itself warrant a forced psych eval, this here was one of the biggest arguments as to why folks thought this woman must have some serious issues with living in and understanding reality.

This squalid home, lack of supervision, etc were all foreseen by anyone who lives in reality, way back when we first heard of Octo-Mom.

I've mentioned before, I do receive medi-cal and a small portion of food benefits (I have diabetic issues amongst other things). When I read and saw what this woman is doing was very dissapointing. To see her spend HOW MUCH on a haircut? OFFS - I cut my own hair (and color it too).

I'm sorry she seems so overwhelmed, but she has had a lot of help along the way. What about the maid service that she rec'd from Dr. Drew. She received financial counseling, and also assistance from Dr. Phil.

Now she has help from the State, and what - has the money to go out and get a Brazillian Blow Out? Does that seem like a slap in the face?

I don't know what I'd do if I had 14 kids - I can't comprehend that type of situation. It's obvious she needs help to care for these children, as they don't appear to be eating properly or being dressed properly. I'd hate for them to be split up, but I also don't want to see them all burn up in a house fire either. 1 parent + 14 young children = disaster. I can't even compare her to the Duggar's, as the older kids help with the younger, and you don't have that type of situation here -- they're all so young.

I'm just really afraid for the children based on the pictures and how Nadia is behaving. There's no reason to live like that - no matter how many children you have.

Sorry for rambling.

MOO

Mel

This picture look like someone spray painted the outside stucco. JMO, but this does not look like the work of children.Yikes..they have really destroyed this home.
octomom_kids_dcfs_house_conditions_06_full.jpg

Isn't Eli the 10 year old autistic child? I suppose he could have done this if he has artistic abilities (I've seen some children with amazing talents).

However, a 10 year old should never have access to spray paint, let alone unsupervised access to the side of a house with said can (2 colors no less). There is NO excuse for this. Give the child some posters and markers while supervising him so not to draw on the walls.

When I heard her say to the workers (excuse the graffiti) I couldn't believe it.

SMDH!

MOO

Mel

They should take the children.....period. I just don't see this having a good outcome or future. It wouldn't surprise me at all if she did herself in...and hopefully not pulling a Josh Powell. What scenario beside her becoming a long time "star" or marrying into money would possible work? And that's just the finance side...who's going to "raise" the children and give them the proper care and guidance they deserve?

I do feel sorry for her because of the decisions she has made, but she needs to give the children up. IMO She needs to make a good decision for what is best for them at this point.

Those poor kids.

Okay, now i'm fuming.

Brazilian Blowout is offering to reimburse Octomom the entire cost of her recent Brazilian Blowouts -- plus other hair treatments -- totaling $520.

But that's not it -- BB also wants to give Octomom free blowouts in the future at the company's salon in West Hollywood ... so she's not squandering her limited cash supply on luxury goods. BB will even cover the cost of a sitter while the mother of 14 is getting primped.

How is this in the realm of reality? She neglects her children, spends 500+ on a stylist, and will now be REIMBURSED and given FREE blowouts in the future.

So where's the number - I wanna give these guys a call and see if they'll give me a free blowout too!

SMDH (again)!

Mel

http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/26/brazilian-blowout-octomom-taxpayers-welfare/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member