General Discussion

I agree with you.....Why in the world would anybody, in their right mind, that even halfway cares about another human being, wait that long? I think the tipster needs to be looked at, long and hard.......Polygraph the tipster.......

I guess I just don't understand people. I wonder why the person didn't report it sooner? Also, when the two men left, why didn't he go and take a look around where the two men were standing? If you could do anything for a missing person or her family, why wouldn't you have come forth sooner than this? What if this were your son or daughter that went missing? I guess I just don't understand. I think it is called do the right thing.

Someone from here, I think, from Jacksonville had visited Oscilla. How small of a town is Oscilla? I live in metro Atlanta and had seen the billboard of Tara when I used to go down to Florida. Is the billboard still up? I just have a feeling if LE were involved in her death, we will never find her remains etc. I am praying this doesn't happen.

You know I feel so bad about her. I believe that whoever harmed her was someone she knew. Here is the sad part. Tara didn't deserve to be harmed for killed, accident or no accident, by anyone lest someone she knew and had strong feelings for. I can't help but wonder that the person or persons who did this have not told anyone or maybe they told a family member and are just not talking. Tara did not deserve this and neither does her family. I wish and pray that someone will speak up and do the right thing for Tara!

The article says the creek was located on Daisy Rd., wasn't there mention somewhere else of Daisy Rd.? Somewhere way back in the beginning? Maybe I had that mixed up with another road. Regardless you would think somebody would have said something before now if it was "weighing on his heart", especially if searchers had been near that location in the beginning.

I saw an advertisement last night on a show that I believe will be featuring Tara and others disappearances. It is called "Vanished" and will be hosted by Beth Holloway. I believe it is coming on Monday night. I'd say probably 9pm but check your guide for listings.

This series starts May 9th between 8-10pm est. Please check your local listings. It is on the Lifetime channel.

I really hope that she can help this case from getting colder than it is.

Bumping this case.

This missing person still has those who must miss her, friends, coworkers,
fellow students, the many students she helped along the way.
Whether runaway or crime victim there is a healing that needs to take
place. Here's hoping that the truth might finally reach out and may the
answers be true & good.

Im curious about what peoples thoughts are about the glove found in tara's yard when you watch Disappeared the GBI sound so confident that the dna from that glove will crack this case but Im not to sure those kinda gloves are pretty light almost like a sheet of paper it could have been picked up by the wind from god only knows where / But then i wonder why did it land on her yard that particular day . Just something i wonder about so i thought i would see what you all think about the glove.

Im curious about what peoples thoughts are about the glove found in tara's yard when you watch Disappeared the GBI sound so confident that the dna from that glove will crack this case but Im not to sure those kinda gloves are pretty light almost like a sheet of paper it could have been picked up by the wind from god only knows where / But then i wonder why did it land on her yard that particular day . Just something i wonder about so i thought i would see what you all think about the glove.

Sorry to bump an old post but I just saw Tara's Disappeared episode on the weekend. I have the same thoughts about the glove - it may have 'flown' out of someone's trash can or something similar.

Thinking of Tara yesterday and today...Volunteered in my grandson's Kindergarden classroom...bring back memeories of teaching 33 years...fell down in front of the Dept. Of Education Building yesterday @ 5:00...Went to check on my Teaching Certification... So embarrassed...A man jumped out of his car and said i did a great "Tuck and Roll"...When he got to me I was laughing...Only suffered a bloody right elbow and skinned knee..Hoping that I did not hurt the 3 screws and stiches holding my Rotator Cuff Together! Promised my Dr. that he would not have to Repair a Repair!!Not to sore today..

Way O/T....LOL

Dear God..Please bring Sweet Tara's Family some Closure..Where IS She???

There was SO much activity on her old forum.. Lots and lots of good info.
But when her case went cold, it went ice cold.

This makes me so sad. Hers is one of the top 5 cases of all time I want to see solved.

I agree, SeekingJana. I am haunted by this unsolved case and keep checking back to see if anything is stirring. I feel as though lips are sealed out of fear, misplaced loyalty, or both.

Hello all, my husband used to work with Tara's dad and I have always wondered what happened to her. I came across a Jane Doe that could possibly fit her? Does anyone know how to find out if she has been checked against this Jane Doe?

http://doenetwork.org/cases/663ufal.html

Sorry if this has been brought up before.

Regards,

Littlegreycells

The Jane Doe poster says that "DNA: Samples submitted - tests not complete." and "Dentals: Available. Moderate dental work."
I remember hearing that the GBI had Tara's dental records and DNA. Perhaps an answer will come for the records. Lets hope that an answer will be found in Tara's case and the Jane Doe case.

Still hoping for a good resolution of this case.

As for the Jane Doe, I do not know if that one has been submitted as
a possible match. I suppose one could contact them and submit the
case as a possible match.

Sorry to bump an old post but I just saw Tara's Disappeared episode on the weekend. I have the same thoughts about the glove - it may have 'flown' out of someone's trash can or something similar.

I was wondering that. One thing I did think was that people who use these gloves are normally scientists, medical professionals, and beauticians. They are nto soemthing people normally have lying around. I would have thought the average man who wanted to hide his finger prints, but did not work in the above fields would be more likely to use cheap worman glove type of things. Of course biology labs in schools may also have used them.
Also I thought it was possible to get fingerprints from the inside of latex gloves?

Yesterday marked 7 years since Tara's disappearance! I think of her often and wonder where she could be.

To the someone, or someones, that know where Tara is: The time to start talking is NOW! It's not too late to come clean and make peace with yourself and, more importantly, God.

I pray that her family receives the answers they are searching for. It is terrible to have a loved one go missing and have no answers. Tara's mom went to her grave not having any closure. Her dad deserves to know where his beautiful daughter is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back