Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets II

Isn't Eli the 10 year old autistic child? I suppose he could have done this if he has artistic abilities (I've seen some children with amazing talents).

However, a 10 year old should never have access to spray paint, let alone unsupervised access to the side of a house with said can (2 colors no less). There is NO excuse for this. Give the child some posters and markers while supervising him so not to draw on the walls.

When I heard her say to the workers (excuse the graffiti) I couldn't believe it.

SMDH!

MOO

Mel

I do not think it was the kids, unless she permitted it. Just my opinion.

And I disagree with the label on the photos at the site calling the house squalid. It is stark and messy and not pleasant, but I have seen much dirtier, messier homes among people with an eighth the number of kids.

Still, I don't begin to defend any of her choices, and I feel bad about the whole thing.

JMO

Okay, now i'm fuming.

Brazilian Blowout is offering to reimburse Octomom the entire cost of her recent Brazilian Blowouts -- plus other hair treatments -- totaling $520.

But that's not it -- BB also wants to give Octomom free blowouts in the future at the company's salon in West Hollywood ... so she's not squandering her limited cash supply on luxury goods. BB will even cover the cost of a sitter while the mother of 14 is getting primped.

How is this in the realm of reality? She neglects her children, spends 500+ on a stylist, and will now be REIMBURSED and given FREE blowouts in the future.

So where's the number - I wanna give these guys a call and see if they'll give me a free blowout too!

SMDH (again)!

Mel

http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/26/brazilian-blowout-octomom-taxpayers-welfare/

They are probably afraid of being sued because of their stylist taking and selling those photos.

JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wasn't it Dr Drew who gave her a year of cleaning services and a year of child care?
When you have a cleaning service you still have to "pick up" before they come. Maybe she found that too hard and cancelled on them all the time.
Why haven't any of the cleaning crews or babysitters reported conditions in the home?
I had five kids at home for years and I had constant pick up and clean up. I cannot imagine what she needs to do with 14!
She needs to accept help.
Even if the kids are removed and split up, it may be the best thing for them.
JMO

Well, I see people commenting on the photos that the "do not enter" on the door is not there in some of the pictures. So it appears to be photo shopped.

So I wonder why she said excuse the graffiti. Is it ALL photoshopped, or is some of it actually there? Maybe there were just the simple children's drawings in the walls (I see some scribbles in pencil or crayon) and she was trying to be funny by calling THAT graffiti - maybe somebody took that and ran with it and photoshopped actual graffiti?

I don't like this woman, but I smell something fishy. Is this faked for publicity? Or did somebody just do this to further ruin her image? Is she a victim, or just trying to get into the public eye again? Is she ruining her own image to get more "help" (handouts).

Basically I'm stuck trying to figure out if she's doing this or if somebody else is because they don't like her.

I do not think the images are photo shopped. I believe the reason the do not enter is not as visible in some shots and not others is because of angle, lighting and the lightness or the ink/crayon/whatever the words were written in.

It did occur to me that we hadn't heard about this woman in some time and perhaps the stylist was "encouraged" to "leak" these photos in order to create yet another newsworthy reason for Octomom's face to be once more in the press.

Unfortunately, I do think that is the state of the house, and I do think these kids live in a state of chaos and yes, probably neglect.

So regardless of how word got out, I am glad DCF is looking into it.

Well, I see people commenting on the photos that the "do not enter" on the door is not there in some of the pictures. So it appears to be photo shopped.

So I wonder why she said excuse the graffiti. Is it ALL photoshopped, or is some of it actually there? Maybe there were just the simple children's drawings in the walls (I see some scribbles in pencil or crayon) and she was trying to be funny by calling THAT graffiti - maybe somebody took that and ran with it and photoshopped actual graffiti?

I don't like this woman, but I smell something fishy. Is this faked for publicity? Or did somebody just do this to further ruin her image? Is she a victim, or just trying to get into the public eye again? Is she ruining her own image to get more "help" (handouts).

Basically I'm stuck trying to figure out if she's doing this or if somebody else is because they don't like her.

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/celebs-2...-up-regarding-disturbing-photos-29092215.html

I'm tending to agree with you on the fishy part. If you watch her response in this video she said she "uses" the media to make money. Therefore, she needs to keep her name out there. She believes she was "set up"? I'm starting to believe she was part of this set up! How much does TMZ pay for photos? This woman is a complete lunatic! I'm afraid these kids will never see normal...

All of the TMZ photos with the door in the background show the graffiti... I don't think it is photoshopped.

ETA: it has been pointed out to me that TMZ now has a shot of the door with just "baby" written on it. I still don't think the "do not enter" was photoshopped on it.

All of the TMZ photos with the door in the background show the graffiti... I don't think it is photoshopped.

I don't think it's photoshopped either. Not by only her words (excuse the graffiti), but the photos.

Detailed article here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ing-crew-squalid-living-conditions-outed.html

While I don't consider it squalid (I've seen much much worse), it's not an appropriate living environment for ANY child. We all know the basics of picking up and cleaning up. She obviously needs help managing the care of these 14 children.

MOO

Mel

I don't have an opinion either way, as I can't tell by looking whether it is photoshopped or not. The fact that the same door is shown both with and without it doens't really make sense. But I keep searching for errors and can't seem to find any solid evidence that it was photoshopped.

But I do know this, because I work in photoshop ALL the time - daily, in fact. It very, very easily could be photoshopped and made to look real.

Also, some of that graffiti looks too high up for the kids to be doing it, but I have lost track of the ages of her older ones, so maybe.

did you see Octo on Dr. Drew this week? She blamed the kids for putting the chair against the door. Good going there Octo!

Mel

By Mike Fleeman
Monday April 30, 2012 06:15 PM EDT
Not even posing nude could save her from losing her shirt.

Nadya "Octomom" Suleman has filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection, listing only $50,000 in assets against up to $1 million in debts, according to papers filed April 27. more at link: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20591759,00.html

So how in the heck does she have $500 for haircut(s)????:waitasec::waitasec::banghead::banghead::banghead:

By Mike Fleeman
Monday April 30, 2012 06:15 PM EDT
Not even posing nude could save her from losing her shirt.

Nadya "Octomom" Suleman has filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection, listing only $50,000 in assets against up to $1 million in debts, according to papers filed April 27. more at link: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20591759,00.html

So how in the heck does she have $500 for haircut(s)????:waitasec::waitasec::banghead::banghead::banghead:

How did she have money for in vitro fertilization, considering she had six kids already before she got all those embryos implanted? And why did the woman with six kids, some special needs ones, need 8 more children? She and responsibility don't appear to go together.

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/now/octomom-files-bankruptcy-postpones-auction-her-home-225528956.html

And now her home will be auctioned...
Even the man who loaned her the money to buy that house can't see what kind of life these kids could have with her as a mother. Why can't CPS see this???

Hmmm...I also wonder how this works when she goes on national TV to say she made 5 to 6 thousands this last month. Did she just say that to drum up phone calls on Dial a Star. All I can imagine she would get is a lot of crank calls and that's if people are willing to pay $14 a minute to bother. Beyond belief! I think this is one plan that totally backfired, and the kids suffer for it :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back