AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg i'm laughing so hard right now. i really didn't mean this to be confusing...

ok -- the screen was in the backyard according to sergio. why was the screen in the BACKYARD if her window was on the SIDE of the house? why would anyone walk 20 paces to the BACKYARD to put the screen on the ground and return 20 paces to her window to abduct her? it makes NO sense.

did the psycho dogs drag it to the backyard at 6:30am? did the "abductor" think it was a good idea to move the evidence a dozen feet from the point of entry or exit?

or is sergio lying? why be so specific? why not say "the screen is off" and leave it at that?

this is all i'm getting at...tia...

I call the side of my house behind the fence my backyard, not my side yard.

I am still thinking about that strange occurrence by the neighbor barging into the house while le was there. A lot of people thought how brazen , I wonder if perhaps that neighbor toting his son over there had an urgent matter of evidence to tell le.

What happened? I've heard nothing of this!

When LE said the older boys are with their mother, I thought they meant RC and SC were now estranged and RC had the boys. I had no clue RC is NOT the bio mom. So the boys don't live with either of Isa's parents? is that right?

I think this rumor came from a misprint saying exwife and it got carried away. JMO

Yes they are the bio parents. Some of the news orgs messed up yesterday and said "ex-wife" when referring to Rebecca and so that became that they were with their "bio mom".

What happened? I've heard nothing of this!

There was a video on NG and the point they were making at how brazen this neighbor was to just walk in while le was there. Since he was toting his teenage son , I wondered if perhaps he had urgent information the son knew. And wanted to tell le.

Whatever happened to the other case? Did they ever catch the perp?

Yes they are the bio parents. Some of the news orgs messed up yesterday and said "ex-wife" when referring to Rebecca and so that became that they were with their "bio mom".

I heard, in the very beginning, that SC and RC were high-school sweethearts. Never heard of any other marriages. More info please. tia

JMO as I am not privy to any inside info, nor am I a local, but......

I am almost always an Occam's Razor kinda gal. I seldom buy into convoluted theories that involve multitudes of people and secrets.

The more people and the more secrets, the greater chance of screwing up and getting busted.

In missing kids cases, I almost always look to the parents, because statistically, that's where you need to look first.

That said, this case is just plain weird. A seemingly intact family with no obvious outward signs of dysfunction. Kids involved in sports, with parental involvement. I just didn't think this family fit the "type" usually under scrutiny for their child's disappearance.

But the hink is off the charts on these people. For no concrete reason. And I changed my initial thoughts of their innocence to downright suspicion.

And although I felt quite sure SC and possibly RC were involved, I could not make the pieces fit into any scenario.

Until the speculation about F & F came up. Then alot of fishy things were explained. And most of this info and connections were made using old fashioned records searching and article reading, not insider info. It's just putting info together and connecting dots.

And I have no way of knowing if it's true, I just think it's likely and worthy of discussing. JMHO! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The mafia does not kill little kids as revenge. They go after the person themselves or they'll threaten the person that they'll take out their whole family, but kidnap a little child? When in the history of the mafioso has this ever happened?

Oh this has happened. I'm Italian, we have at least one big case where they kidnapped the 12 years old son of a man who was collaborating with the state. They killed the child and got rid of his body in a tank filled with nitric acid.

Oh this has happened. I'm Italian, we have at least one big case where they kidnapped the 12 years old son of a man who was collaborating with the state. They killed the child and got rid of his body in a tank filled with nitric acid.

it use to NOT happen, but now days, the Mafia will do anything.

JMO as I am not privy to any inside info, nor am I a local, but......

I am almost always an Occam's Razor kinda gal. I seldom buy into convoluted theories that involve multitudes of people and secrets.

The more people and the more secrets, the greater chance of screwing up and getting busted.

In missing kids cases, I almost always look to the parents, because statistically, that's where you need to look first.

That said, this case is just plain weird. A seemingly intact family with no obvious outward signs of dysfunction. Kids involved in sports, with parental involvement. I just didn't think this family fit the "type" usually under scrutiny for their child's disappearance.

But the hink is off the charts on these people. For no concrete reason. And I changed my initial thoughts of their innocence to downright suspicion.

And although I felt quite sure SC and possibly RC were involved, I could not make the pieces fit into any scenario.

Until the speculation about F & F came up. Then alot of fishy things were explained. And most of this info and connections were made using old fashioned records searching and article reading, not insider info. It's just putting info together and connecting dots.

And I have no way of knowing if it's true, I just think it's likely and worthy of discussing. JMHO! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What does F & F mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members