IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone recall if Lyric or Elizabeth was wearing any type jewelry? I keep thinking I read somewhere about a piece of jewelry...perhaps religious jewelry?

Would the no contact order have anything to do with anything - in regards to the TV station footage?

Good thought but I would guess he FBI would have first hand physical knowledge that MM and DM were together in violation of the no-contact order since I assume no police were present in the hotel room in the middle of the night when they were breaking down the door. Apparently and MOO.

I believe the judge revised the no contact order after he placed the supervised probation on DM again. Misty was to have no contact with him except during interviews and in police presence. Now if they spent the night together.... they violated that order. Right?

I still think the FBI were in the next room and heard everything they said that night. JMO Maybe I'm just tired and watch too much crime TV. LOL

Adding classified as abduction to the list

Dan put on pre-trial supervision
No contact order between Misty & Dan modified
FBI went to motel and woke them and then interviewed them for 3 hours (Misty used the word coercion I think)
Vigil
Stopping cars / searching trunks
New evidence found and sent to lab
Photo of Misty at the bar
JW arrested (for drinking alcohol while on probation ?)
Reporter said in presser 'can you comment on Misty Morrissey's cell phone and car being towed yesterday'
Parents had meeting with LE at Poyner School
Classified abduction

(I think all of this happened in the time frame they are looking at.)

What does a no-contact order mean in Iowa? Would it be like a PFA(protection from abuse)? I know in Pennsylvania, those types of orders are broken all of the time...by the very people who file them. If the person who files for it makes first contact, usually it must nullifies the order.

Sounds like local LE have been completely shut out of the investigation. The sheriff is quoted in that Courier article saying that he didn't know anything about the subpoena until he saw it on the news tonight. LOL!

Thanks, Jules! Now...if only we knew which ATM?!

This was the post - let me see what else I can find:

FBI was in earlier. They're getting subpoenas put together to get surveillance footage off our ATM. #EvansdaleSearch
by xxxxxxxxx via twitter 1:49 PM

I drove by the house in question and no lights were on. No cars and it is for sale. More interestingly is how close all of those back yards are to the area where the bikes were. It's a stones throw away. Two guys were walking the area where the lift station and maintenance road are. Maybe olli? I had to drive by twice to see that road. It's well hidden.

When do you suppose KWWL will reveal what they MAY know?

This happened in the Alicia Debolt case and the station released the "raw" video to the public as well. Hoping we get it here.

I think it was Wed night, the 18th, which was the the fifth night, when the le folks went to their room.

That would be the 6th night she was missing.

Sounds like local LE have been completely shut out of the investigation. The sheriff is quoted in that Courier article saying that he didn't know anything about the subpoena until he saw it on the news tonight. LOL!

If it is true...and it may not be of course...then the FBI apparently sees something that LE did not, something that leads them to want to look at the family again, in my opinion.

Dan put on pre-trial supervision
No contact order between Misty & Dan modified
FBI went to motel and woke them and then interviewed them for 3 hours (Misty used the word coercion I think)
Vigil
Stopping cars / searching trunks
New evidence found and sent to lab
Photo of Misty at the bar
JW arrested (for drinking alcohol while on probation ?)
Reporter said in presser 'can you comment on Misty Morrissey's cell phone and car being towed yesterday'

ETA: parents met at Poyner School

I think all of this happened in the time frame they are looking at.

2 thoughts to add:
I knew that Misty was staying at a hotel with Dan (when Dan has a gf and she has a bf!), but I didn't realize until right now that happened the SAME NIGHT that her bf got arrested! I mean, can you imagine?! "Well my daughter is missing and my boyfriend is in jail so what ever will I do with myself tonight? Guess I might as well go to a bar, then go stay in a hotel with the guy I am divorcing. Nothing better to do." WTF?!

And also, if you watch those interviews from the 19th -- she is FIRED UP. She is more animated than on other days. And it isn't sadness. She is pissed. And it's directed squarely at LE. She basically outright accuses them of incompetence.

(Does this subpoena mean we can officially sleuth MC now?!)

First Security State Bank

I confirmed this by the tracking the person who posted this on twitter and he works for this bank. There is one very close to the Collins home. I think they should have requested this before now for cryin out loud!!

When do you suppose KWWL will reveal what they MAY know?

Bet they are going over they raw footage as we speak. Hopefully they'll share if they figure it out. MOO

In this article 1215 is the time the GM is said to have last seen the girls

12:15 p.m. Friday - The girls are last seen by their grandmother, Wylma Cook, in downtown Evansdale behind Lederman's Big & Tall Clothing, 3524 Lafayette Road.

http://wcfcourier.com/news/evansdal...cle_8e1533ec-d128-11e1-af57-0019bb2963f4.html

later interviews posted from KWWL and others GM states last time she saw the girls was 1130??

Nikb-
Will you please edit your post #674. I should not have posted the twitter name since it is not msm. Will you replace the name with xxxxxxxxx? Tia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx