PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy everyone.

I went back to re-read this because I find it has some interesting points.

http://www.ldnews.com/latestnews/ci_21275447

A few times it's stated that the police did knock the 2nd time. Assuming that this is the case - I'm still baffled as to why TS wouldn 't answer the door. Specifically because he called them.

If in fact, LE didn't knock the 2nd time, they have a lot of explaining to do.

IMO - we have 2 possible suspects. I firmly beleive she didn't run away. She didn't walk outside and get kidnapped. Her boyfriend was in jail and not involved.

If she owed money, most likely someone wouldn't expect to randomly see her in the middle of the night outside of her apartment. If they followed her that night, they would know she wasn't alone. Rules it out for me. MOO

So if we have 2 possibilities here which I myself go back and forth on every 2.5 seconds, I'm hoping LE has their finger pointed and is securing all evidence to lock that up.

Poor Kortne's family.

FYI - I'm in a tropical storm and if I lose power, I'm going to go nuts. I am addicted to this site!

Early Sunday morning, when she and a male friend returned to her apartment, they saw several neighbors in the first-floor apartment. Kortne vented her anger at them, her father said.

In an interview this week, JR and RS, who live in the apartment below Kortne’s, said they saw Kortne kick and swing at TS, who lives in the other half of the duplex.

JR, 49, and RS, 57,

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/08/kortne_stouffer_disappeared_am.html

If 49 and 57 are old, I better be getting ready for bed.

I guess when everybody in the whole duplex goes to bed; they fall into a trance and hear nothing more (irregardless of their age).

Everybody awake from 3 til 345 am but sound asleep at 430?

Did you fall right to sleep also Palmyradad when you lived there? Is there something in the water?

LOL Well I have to say that made me laff! Thank You!

As far as we know there were no calls to LE on Sunday or Sunday night/Monday morning about the dog(s) barking

lots of mis information in that article. The dispute was not about the dog. WS said KS BF was not there that weekend. but now we know that he was there and was arrested on SAT. Downstairs neighbors did not call the second time. 2nd time Police were there almost a half hour. what were they doing? if all you are going to do is knock on doors and leave when nobody answers, you don't need 1/2 hour. I doubt KS is as "loyal" as they said she was. New friend shows up the day after boyfriend is arrested, and then spends the night at your place?

ps: I am older than jr younger than rs. :)

As far as we know there were no calls to LE on Sunday or Sunday night/Monday morning about the dog(s) barking

Exactly thats why i think someone maybe was at her place when she wasnt home!
she gets home and neighbors tell her the dogs woke everyone up they start fighting call cops cops come then leave.

Yikes! Hope the weather calms down for you.

I agree with your points at this stage with the limited info etc.

QUOTE=LivingJuicy;8303108]Howdy everyone.

A few times it's stated that the police did knock the 2nd time. Assuming that this is the case - I'm still baffled as to why TS wouldn 't answer the door. Specifically because he called them.

IMO - we have 2 possible suspects. I firmly beleive she didn't run away. She didn't walk outside and get kidnapped. Her boyfriend was in jail and not involved.

If she owed money, most likely someone wouldn't expect to randomly see her in the middle of the night outside of her apartment. If they followed her that night, they would know she wasn't alone. Rules it out for me. MOO

So if we have 2 possibilities here which I myself go back and forth on every 2.5 seconds, I'm hoping LE has their finger pointed and is securing all evidence to lock that up.

Poor Kortne's family.

FYI - I'm in a tropical storm and if I lose power, I'm going to go nuts. I am addicted to this site![/QUOTE]

Maybe the police slipped everyone a sleeping tablet the first time...honestly, too weird everyone was sound asleep.

I agree that there are only 2 suspects here.

lots of mis information in that article. The dispute was not about the dog. WS said KS BF was not there that weekend. but now we know that he was there and was arrested on SAT. Downstairs neighbors did not call the second time. 2nd time Police were there almost a half hour. what were they doing? if all you are going to do is knock on doors and leave when nobody answers, you don't need 1/2 hour. I doubt KS is as "loyal" as they said she was. New friend shows up the day after boyfriend is arrested, and then spends the night at your place?

ps: I am older than jr younger than rs. :)

WS said that the BF was not there that weekend in order to avoid having to admit that he was in jail. The Stouffers made statements like "We don't want to comment", "he has a strong alibi", "he was away", and "he was not there", but would not tell the media where he really was. Due to Websleuths rules, those of us that knew where he was were not allowed to say it until MSM reported it.

Also, please look at pictures of KS and CP and tell me if you think KS had a sexual interest in CP.

As I see it its not the overnight guest!
This is one person she wasnt fighting with!

It could be this TS guy or another! I believe its someone she knows!

I don't know if you examine all of the troubled people KS had in her life, that might be the first path I would go down. She lived with a guy who violated his probation. The guy who slept over at her house had serious brushes with the law and pending charges. She apparently had numerous confrontations that night, thrown out of a bar. And her father hinted that she had anger management issues and was hanging out with the wrong crowd. He said she owed another guy money. She had two separate people call the cops on her that night. Reports are she physically assaulted TS and her friend threatened nice downstairs couple. It's weird to me that the the guy who apparently just wanted to have some peace and safety in his life is the first person some would suspect. Seems to me he was trying solve this horrific problem of the awful couple next door.

the police haven't said that they knocked on his door. that came from a family friend. And yeah given how volatile and random KS seems to be anything could have happened that night. And we don't really know TS history with calling police. We do know he made one call that night. the police have not officially said whether they knocked on his door or not.

So, why did TS LIE to the media about not hearing any disturbances, when he, in fact, was so bothered by the disturbance that he called the police? Why, after the police did not make contact with hm, did he not call again?
<modsnip>. Strange.

WS said that the BF was not there that weekend in order to avoid having to admit that he was in jail. The Stouffers made statements like "We don't want to comment", "he has a strong alibi", "he was away", and "he was not there", but would not tell the media where he really was. Due to Websleuths rules, those of us that knew where he was were not allowed to say it until MSM reported it.

Also, please look at pictures of KS and CP and tell me if you think KS had a sexual interest in CP.

please you know as well as I do that pretty girls can and do sleep with lots of different people with various ranges of attractiveness. I am not saying their relationship is sexual. I've seen this before. sometimes people have certain "friends" in their lives that they go to in times of turmoil or trouble, when they are feeling abandoned or lost. I understand why they did not tell truth in the interview. I am allowed to have a theory too. :) Lord knows there are enough of em on this thread. :)

Yikes! Hope the weather calms down for you.

I agree with your points at this stage with the limited info etc.

Howdy everyone.

Poor Kortne's family.

FYI - I'm in a tropical storm and if I lose power, I'm going to go nuts. I am addicted to this site!

Thanks PBJ.

It's close to the time to crack a nice bottle of Malbec. From approximately 8 p.m. and beyond, I am no longer held accountable of my posts!

But seriously, where is she???????????????????????? :banghead:

Why would the police not get a warrant to search the next door neighbor's home and also to search it with dogs? Don't understand this after Kortne had been in a confrontation with him!

They have searched the next door neighbors apartment.

So, why did TS LIE to the media about not hearing any disturbances, when he, in fact, was so bothered by the disturbance that he called the police? Why, after the police did not make contact with hm, did he not call again?
<modsnip> Strange.

I don't know why he lied if he lied. As far as I know he has one short sentence that he spoke to the media to his credit. Lying does not mean you killed. <modsnip>

<modsnip>. Strange.

What if KS went back and started knocking on TS's door he calls cops and says she wont go away they tell him not to ans the door BECAUSE if he lives next door he wouldnt hear her stomping around but she could be banging on his door!

Early Sunday morning, when she and a male friend returned to her apartment, they saw several neighbors in the first-floor apartment. Kortne vented her anger at them, her father said.

In an interview this week, JR and RS, who live in the apartment below Kortne&#8217;s, said they saw Kortne kick and swing at TS, who lives in the other half of the duplex.

JR, 49, and RS, 57,

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/08/kortne_stouffer_disappeared_am.html

If 49 and 57 are old, I better be getting ready for bed.

I guess when everybody in the whole duplex goes to bed; they fall into a trance and hear nothing more (irregardless of their age).

Everybody awake from 3 til 345 am but sound asleep at 430?

Did you fall right to sleep also Palmyradad when you lived there? Is there something in the water?

I can't say for sure if there is something in the water but it would explain a lot! The only explanation I can understand for anyone upstairs not hearing the police knock is that they were on the third floor with the door shut. I know firsthand that you can have a police officer banging away on that side door and never hear a peep. As for the neighbors, downstairs or next door, I find it almost impossible that anyone could not hear a door knock. As has been said though, we really don't have a definitive answer as to whether the police knocked or not the second time. A dashcam video, report, statement or something would go a long way to putting that to bed.

With two little ones at the time, it would have been wonderful to fall right to sleep every night but that was fantasy to think that could ever happen.

I can't say for sure if there is something in the water but it would explain a lot! The only explanation I can understand for anyone upstairs not hearing the police knock is that they were on the third floor with the door shut. I know firsthand that you can have a police officer banging away on that side door and never hear a peep. As for the neighbors, downstairs or next door, I find it almost impossible that anyone could not hear a door knock. As has been said though, we really don't have a definitive answer as to whether the police knocked or not the second time. A dashcam video, report, statement or something would go a long way to putting that to bed.

With two little ones at the time, it would have been wonderful to fall right to sleep every night but that was fantasy to think that could ever happen.

Are you talking about KS's place!
If you are wouldnt you think her dogs would bark if someone was at the door?

I know the police said they knocked the second time but I guess I'm just stuck on why TS didn't answer the door or already be waiting for them after calling. Sorry..just spinning wheels here.

Frankly, I have always been a little surprised that something happened that night given the amount of police activity, angry neighbors, dogs, etc. But she is still missing and no, I don't buy for a second she left on her own.

Where are you Kortne?

The police never knocked on the next door neighbors door when they returned the second time. They only showed up 30 minutes after the call was made and left within 5 minutes. They never made an attempt to contact next door neighbor and never knocked on his door. He is not speaking because his attorney (who he works for) told him not to speak to any reporters etc, he has coorperated with police and has spoken to them regularly. HE goes to work and comes straight home... just like the downstairs neighbor he is being harassed by locals from all of this. He came outside the first time when police were first called because Kortne was threatening and banging on the downstairs neighbors windows, when he came out she went after him trying to kick him and her friend CP stepped in between it.

Like I said before TS is a great close friend of our family and I really can't see him hurting a fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties