WA - Unidentified Male: "Lyle Stevik", Grays Harbor, 17 Sept 2001 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a few basics and tons of words, but not enough skills to hold a conversation. :(

I know this is totally OT but yeah, German is SUCH a hard language to learn, IMO. The best way, obviously, is immersion. But who has time and money to spend months/years in Germany!?

Okay, back to the topic at hand. :)

Did the Medical Examiner/LE ever say if "Lyle" had a pierced ear or any other piercings? Were there any meds in his system when he died? I know I read through the information, I just don't remember those two things.

Did the Medical Examiner/LE ever say if "Lyle" had a pierced ear or any other piercings? Were there any meds in his system when he died? I know I read through the information, I just don't remember those two things.

I don't think there were any meds in his system.

From what I can see from the morgue photos, it doesn't look like his ears were pierced, unless the holes had closed up.

I was also wondering if there is a chance he had a pierced ear at one time.. In that one pic of him there's a something or another when you zoom in on his ear but that may have something to do with the pixels/quality of the photo which isn't the best.

and welcome to websleuths Lin1983!!!!

I was also wondering if there is a chance he had a pierced ear at one time.. In that one pic of him there's a something or another when you zoom in on his ear but that may have something to do with the pixels/quality of the photo which isn't the best.

I've just reviewed the photos that I have on my computer, and I can't find anything. The photos only go to a specific size, and the only real large one is the profile shot (699 x 819).

I use cnt + till it gets as large as it can then I use this virtual magnifying glass Carl recommended in another thread. Although I can kinda see it w/o that. For some reason it wouldn't let me save it otherwise i'd crop and try to point out what i'm talking about

Oh ya I am looking at the images by googling lyle stevik (under images) not sure if that makes a difference or not

I use cnt + till it gets as large as it can then I use this virtual magnifying glass Carl recommended in another thread. Although I can kinda see it w/o that. For some reason it wouldn't let me save it otherwise i'd crop and try to point out what i'm talking about

I'm afraid of doing that.

I had a dream last night that I saw his birth certificate. His dads name was something like Harold Billsey or Billingsley. Unfortunately I can't remember now :(

But then I also dreamt it was an altered/fake birth cert so.. LOL

I had a dream last night that I saw his birth certificate. His dads name was something like Harold Billsey or Billingsley. Unfortunately I can't remember now :(

But then I also dreamt it was an altered/fake birth cert so.. LOL

I dreamt that he was identified, and the name sounded Japanese - I think the first name was listed as "Satoshi", don't remember what the last name was.

Odd, considering he doesn't have any outward Asian features. Unless he has some Asian ancestry and the features are not as dominant. Two of my younger cousins are half Asian (Vietnamese mother) and those features are the most dominant.

No drugs, no alcohol, no pierced ears. Only scar noted was from apendectomy.

it's been a while since i read through this whole case so i can't remember if there has been a mention of the significance of the proximity of this to 9/11/01? is it possible he lost someone in the wtc attacks (perhaps a parent or sibling who was the last remaining family he had)? just remembering back to that time, i can only imagine six days afterward most people had their minds firmly planted on what was going on in nyc. just my 2 cents.

It may have been the tipping point, because I think it's fair to say that there is no singular cause for suicide.

The timing of this in proximity to 9/11 seems like it could be important, though.

One thing I've never understood about this man's suicide is the following.

He took care not to be identified, yet killed himself in a public location.

It seems strange to me. I believe that someone posted about this fact earlier.

It may have been the tipping point, because I think it's fair to say that there is no singular cause for suicide.

The timing of this in proximity to 9/11 seems like it could be important, though.

It seems strange to me. I believe that someone posted about this fact earlier.

My guess is that he had poor relations with his own family, and probably wanted to be found by somebody who could give him the love and care that he either didn't get at all, or felt that he didn't get enough of.

My guess is that he had poor relations with his own family, and probably wanted to be found by somebody who could give him the love and care that he either didn't get at all, or felt that he didn't get enough of.

There can be a lot of reasons why he used a fake name.
Not speaking to family
Very close to family; possible they lost loved ones in 9/11 & he couldn't kill himself with them knowing it was him because it would devastate them?
I also like the suggestion the he possibly had something to do with the attacks.

while i certainly think it's worth looking into why he used the pseudonym "lyle stevick" i wanted to make a point that i personally have two fake names i use when necessary (filling out forms, dodgy situations, etc) and neither of them have any attachment to me other than they are names i remember for some reason. both are similar to "lyle stevick" in that they are related to something real but not anything that i have a real world attachment to, if that makes any sense. if this were me, and people were looking into the same connection they'd be barking up the wrong tree. he may have read the book and the name stuck in his head without him having any real attachment to the book. just my 2 cents.

I also doubt it has anything to do with the book; plus the spelling is different.

Has anyone looked through pictures of victims from 9/11 to find facial comparisons?

http://photos.silive.com/advance/2009/09/911_victims_111.html

That guy could maybe be related -- I see it in the nose and the brow. But, he's 37 so the possibility of him being anything more than a brother (or a really young father) is next to nothing.

http://photos.silive.com/advance/2009/09/911_victims_73.html

Michael D'Esposito -- 31 y/o, possible brother? Look at the eyebrows and nose..

http://photos.silive.com/advance/2009/09/911_victims_64.html

Also very similar facial features -- George DiPasquale, 30

http://longisland.newsday.com/911-anniversary/victims/Robert-DeAngelisJr

RObert DeAngelis Jr -- 47, possible father?

http://longisland.newsday.com/911-anniversary/victims/Howard-Selwyn
Howard Selwyn -- 47, possible dad?

About the time of arrival -- Friday, 9/14 at 4:30p -- NYC through Meridian, ID is about 49 hours worth of travel. Consistent with the 9/11 theory.

I'm not a strong believer in the 9/11 theory. Unless he was supposed to be on one of the planes or on one of the buildings at the time of the incidents. If he were schizophrenic maybe he believed it was a sign from God he was supposed to die or maybe he felt guilty about not being present on the plane. Not sure if anyone follows.....

http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/evidence/passengers.html

Here's a link to passenger manifests from the 4 doomed flights.

Nevermind. I researched as much as I could and haven't found any resemblances. I'm not sure if these are full and complete manifests that include no-shows or if they're simply manifests from patrons who DID show up. For example, I don't see Mark Wahlberg or Seth MacFarlane on the lists but they were definitely scheduled to fly on one of those four flights that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks