WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that it is not just JB, but a group of enablers that surround her, that need the heat turned up on them. One, some, or all know something. I wonder if this heat is turned up if they will spill the beans.

I don't want to see any of them get away with anything they have done.

JB is one very sick lady, and at the end of the day she will end up receiving time in treatment as I am sure this will be her defense.

I don't want one single person that had knowledge of and/or participated in this to get a slap on the hand.

This precious guy needs to find his way home and soon. I pray that MM has been of help to LE. Soloman is one special man.

Just once I wish LE could get a break in this case.

:(
Poor baby. I did not follow this thread but did read a lot on the case at the time last year. It's so sad he's still not found. I wonder if , when the sister gets old enough, she might be willing to do some hypnosis.

I agree with above, putting heat on the circle of family and friends that surround her. If it came down to them going to jail for protecting her, maybe they would find the 'cajones' to do the right thing. Something's gotta give.

We love you, Sky. One day closer.

I really hope with Christmas coming up, JB takes the time to reflect on what she thew away, and where she is now. I hope the loneliness consumes her, and the thoughts of little M enjoying being with her daddy breaks her into a million pieces, but most of all I hope for Sky baby, I hope that he is found, and I hope that he is returned to those that love him. I hope for a Christmas miracle.. and JB I hope you rot!

Open letter to Julia Biryukova:

Dear Julia,

I just wanted to drop you a little note so you know that justice is coming for you.

Today, Jack McCullough was found guilty of the murder of 7 year-old Maria Ridulph -- almost 54 years after Maria was abducted and murdered. And, you want to know why? Because Jack's own mother turned against him in a deathbed confession, discounting his alibi -- and his sister turned him in. His own family ratted him out because they couldn't live with the guilt of knowing what happened to a precious little life. They have consciences....as do your own family members, Julia. I bet your brother knows what happened. I bet your mother knows. And your friends. One day, their consciences will catch up with them and you will have nowhere -- and no one -- to turn to.

Earlier this week, D'Andre Lane was convicted in the death and disappearance of his 2-year old daughter, Bianca -- even though her body was never found. Justice will come for you, Julia. Swift and sound. D'Andre was sentenced to life in a filthy, dirty prison with no possibility of parole.

The words the judge spoke in Bianca's case could have been directed at you, Julia: "This case is about a [woman] who wanted to control others but could not control [herself]. It was your way or the highway. That poor child, YOUR child, [Ms. Biryukova], you destroyed mentally and physically. When [he] died, you had to devise a plan, a way to escape what you had done. You carried [him] around and controlled [his] dead body like a rag doll, putting [him] in a car with no food or diapers, ultimately lying about [his] disappearance as a carjacking. My father always said: 'never lie because you have to remember the hundred lies you told to cover up the first lie.' You figured that a city plagued with violence, understaffed by police, who would care about the disappearance of your child? But, you were wrong. You were wrong!! Not only was law enforcement, but regular individuals, who thought about your child, who wanted your child to have a proper burial, scouring these streets, day in and day out, without receiving a proper compensation -- many of them doing it for free. Law enforcement, volunteers, taking them away from their families, for what? For this LIE that you concocted because you were not [woman] enough to face up to what you had done. You tortured that child. And, you should be ashamed of yourself. And now you will face what you tried to escape. By discarding a priceless child's life, you will now pay with your own life."

The truth has a way of scratching to the surface, Julia, like it needs air to breathe.

Sincerely,
Rouge

D'Andre Lane sentenced to life in prison - YouTube

Open letter to Julia Biryukova:

Dear Julia,

I just wanted to drop you a little note so you know that justice is coming for you.

Today, Jack McCullough was found guilty of the murder of 7 year-old Maria Ridulph -- almost 54 years after Maria was abducted and murdered. And, you want to know why? Because Jack's own mother turned against him in a deathbed confession, discounting his alibi -- and his sister turned him in. His own family ratted him out because they couldn't live with the guilt of knowing what happened to a precious little life. They have consciences....as do your own family members, Julia. I bet your brother knows what happened. I bet your mother knows. And your friends. One day, their consciences will catch up with them and you will have nowhere -- and no one -- to turn to.

Earlier this week, D'Andre Lane was convicted in the death and disappearance of his 2-year old daughter, Bianca -- even though her body was never found. Justice will come for you, Julia. Swift and sound. D'Andre was sentenced to life in a filthy, dirty prison with no possibility of parole.

The words the judge spoke in Bianca's case could have been directed at you, Julia: "This case is about a [woman] who wanted to control others but could not control [herself]. It was your way or the highway. That poor child, YOUR child, [Ms. Biryukova], you destroyed mentally and physically. When [he] died, you had to devise a plan, a way to escape what you had done. You carried [him] around and controlled [his] dead body like a rag doll, putting [him] in a car with no food or diapers, ultimately lying about [his] disappearance as a carjacking. My father always said: 'never lie because you have to remember the hundred lies you told to cover up the first lie.' You figured that a city plagued with violence, understaffed by police, who would care about the disappearance of your child? But, you were wrong. You were wrong!! Not only was law enforcement, but regular individuals, who thought about your child, who wanted your child to have a proper burial, scouring these streets, day in and day out, without receiving a proper compensation -- many of them doing it for free. Law enforcement, volunteers, taking them away from their families, for what? For this LIE that you concocted because you were not [woman] enough to face up to what you had done. You tortured that child. And, you should be ashamed of yourself. And now you will face what you tried to escape. By discarding a priceless child's life, you will now pay with your own life."

The truth has a way of scratching to the surface, Julia, like it needs air to breathe.

Sincerely,
Rouge

D'Andre Lane sentenced to life in prison - YouTube

Wow! I am speechless! At some point . . . the person(s) responsible for little Sky's disappearance will be held accountable. This was affirmation that those respnsible will be held accountable. There is no way we will ever give up looking for our Little Man.

Good night sweet boy.....you sure are weighing on my heart and mind a lot lately....What a Christmas miracle it would be to have our precious Sky home!! We all love and miss you little man!!!

Sky another day ends with you on my mind. I'm sorry that you were given the kind of mother you had. It's unfortunate you didn't get to choose your own, huh?? You deserved so much better than what you got.

Someone is going to tell what happened some day Little Sky. Someone else knows and they will tell and then my little man, you will get justice. And there are a whole bunch of your "Aunties" here who will be waiting for that day.

Any of us could have loved you more and taken better care of you than the woman who was given the privilege that she abused along with you. I would take you in a minute little man. I would love you and nurture you into manhood. I would protect you and give my life for you, just to make sure you are ok. You are so loved Sky, so loved. Know that we will not give up. :heartbeat:

Good afternoon Sky, time for a help up the slide. Thinking of you.

So, why is everyone's theories atm?

In my opinion there has never been anything other than one: Mommy did it -- and I believe it is only wild luck that we aren't looking for both children rather than just the one. Wow, it's chilling to type that.

Anyway...

For reasons unknown to us at this time, the police haven't really leaned on her that hard. If I were to GUESS I would say that they are hoping that she will make a mistake or some new information will turn up.

In my opinion there has never been anything other than one: Mommy did it -- and I believe it is only wild luck that we aren't looking for both children rather than just the one. Wow, it's chilling to type that.

Anyway...

For reasons unknown to us at this time, the police haven't really leaned on her that hard. If I were to GUESS I would say that they are hoping that she will make a mistake or some new information will turn up.

Absolutely my thoughts to a "T"

One day closer, Sky. Your Sky Crew is here for you. Bumping you up little man.

It is cold and snowy here and I am wishing little Sky is warm and bundled up with a soft blanket, a cuddly stuffed animal, a full tummy, snuggly socks, and a cup of warm cocoa with marshmallows. He should be full of wonder and delight for the upcoming holidays and hoping for a special new toy soon to be his very own. Wishing lots of love and laughter and pure sweet thoughts for this precious child.

Thank you Rougelatete for not only the incredible poem but the letter.

The weather has turned much colder little man. Hoping you are warm and home before Christmas. I bet I know what your dad will be asking Santa for this year!

Back up the slide you go.

Hey Little Man, hope you are well and happy and being loved. I hope you have a nice warm bed, and sleeping soundly as only a little guy who is content can do. I hope you wake up tomorrow to the wonder of your surroundings, with a heart filled with laughter. You have such a cute little smile, I hope someone who loves you is enjoying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anchorite