Rebecca and Max Timeline

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, do you know if the Asian investigator is Angela Tsuida? Maybe we can contact her and ask about the pic.

According to Google she lives in San Diego and works for the Sheriff's department, and has been called on to testify in a couple of listed cases. A contact to clear this up might be appropriate.

You're just too good to be true, Carioca! So multi-talented in searching and acquiring documents, digital photography analysis, etc. What can you not do? :yourock:

Oh, do you know if the Asian investigator is Angela Tsuida? Maybe we can contact her and ask about the pic.
WOW bourne, you made my day :great:
Boy oh boy, what I wish I COULD do is convince AG Kamala Harris to open an independent investigation into this entire mess and find the truth behind both Rebecca's and little Max's deaths so we could all get on with our lives!!

WOW bourne, you made my day :great:
Boy oh boy, what I wish I COULD do is convince AG Kamala Harris to open an independent investigation into this entire mess and find the truth behind both Rebecca's and little Max's deaths so we could all get on with our lives!!

No promises. I'm no Jonah but I'll see if I can persuade the detective with my charm. lol

Re: AG. That I cannot help with at all.

<Mod Snip>

San Diego Homicide Detective Angela Tsuida Named California Homicide Investigators Association&#8217;s 2010 CHIA Investigator of the Year Written by Kay Ochi

Angela Tsuida, Homicide Detective from San Diego, was named California Homicide Investigators Association&#8217;s 2010 CHIA Investigator of the Year at their annual conference in Las Vegas in March. A nineteen-year veteran of the San Diego Sheriff&#8217;s Department, Tsuida, a yonsei originally from Chula Vista, has worked in the Homicide Unit for the last four years.The award is a result of her work on the homicide case of Charles Schoeneman. On April 14, 2009, the victim, Charles Schoeneman, a Navy sailor was found stabbed multiple times in his home. A knife was located within the crime scene. A typewritten letter was located stating, &#8220;&#8230;all my belongings will go to Jeff Dunn and he will take care of my bills.&#8221;&#8217;Detective Tsuida was assigned as lead detective for the case and coordinated resources with the San Diego Sheriff&#8217;sDepartment, California Department of Justice, Bureau of Investigation and Intelligence (BII) San Diego and Fresno RegionalOffices, Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS), San Diego Fugitive Task Force, San Diego Sheriff&#8217;s Crime Lab, DOJCrime Lab, and the San Diego District Attorney&#8217;s Office.Dunn, a Korean American, was interviewed in Kingsburg, CA and indicated that he had known Schoeneman for a few months. He admitted to meeting him in person along with a friend, Robert &#8220;Bobby&#8221; Navarro. A search warrant for cell phonerecords was obtained that revealed calls hitting cell towers consistent with the phone traveling from Fresno to San Diego andback. A rental car was identified and linked to Jeff Dunn; the car was seized pursuant to a search warrant and processed forevidence. The San Diego Sheriff&#8217;s Crime Lab determined that Schoeneman was a DNA contributor to the blood found on the sea tbelt in the rental car. An unknown person&#8217;s DNA profile was obtained from the knife. Dunn&#8217;s DNA profile was excluded.Search warrants for pen registers/trap and traces on Dunn and Navarro&#8217;s cell phones were initiated. A DNA sample from Navarro was obtained without making him suspicious. The Sheriff&#8217;s Crime Lab matched the unknown DNA profile on theknife to Navarro. A wiretap was requested. No wiretap had ever been conducted from the East County Branch of the SanDiego District Attorney&#8217;s Office. Law enforcement officers consisting of San Diego Sheriff&#8217;s deputies, DOJ/BII specialagents, and NCIS special agents converged on Fresno to conduct the wiretap and surveillance operation. After this surveillance, Jeffrey Dunn and Robert Navarro were arrested and charged for Murder with Special Circumstances.During this investigation, Detective Tsuida and her team authored and executed over 70 search warrants pertaining to phonerecords, internet accounts, bank records, residences, vehicles, along with pen registers and a wire tap affidavit.Department of Justice supervisor, Tyler Burtis, stated, &#8220;Detective Tsuida was able to overcome logistical and politicaladversity in order to bring those responsible for the murder of Charles Schoeneman to justice.&#8221; Dunn and Navarro are currently awaiting trial.Tsuida&#8217;s previous supervisor, San Diego Sheriffs Department&#8217;s Lt. James Bovet praised her by saying, &#8220;Angie has a real thoroughness about her work; she leaves no stone unturned. She is dedicated to the Department and to the job- to do the right thing for the victims and the community. She has the great skill of keeping all of the juggled balls up in the air. It wasparticularly difficult to do between two cities, San Diego and Kingsburg (Fresno County).&#8221;Lt. Bovet added, &#8220;Everyone has to prove themselves to their partner and the Department. She is known as someone who canget things done and that you can trust.&#8221; Of her work in a male-dominated profession, Tsuida commented, &#8220;Brains go a lotfarther than brawn in the law enforcement field, especially for women. This is a challenging career and a constant uphillbattle for women. It is very difficult, but not impossible for a woman to be successful in a male-dominated workplace if they&#8216;play the game&#8217; right. Also, it&#8217;s important for men and women alike not to let the job consume or change them and for females not to lose their femininity.&#8221;Tsuida has also served on the San Diego Sheriff Department&#8217;s Honor Guard Color Guard for almost 15 years. This volunteergroup represents the Department at funerals and memorials services for active and retired law enforcement personnel.Detective Tsuida is the daughter of Carolyn Tsuida and the late Mark Tsuida and is the granddaughter of Grace and MasTsuida and the late Ichiye and Akiji Ochi- all of San Diego.

Is that enough background for you? ... lol.

and ... if you type San Diego Homicide Detective Angela Tsuida into "Google Images" a number of images of Rebecca and the Spreckles mansion come up which would lead me to believe that the woman in the grey pants suit is Detective Angela Tsuida who according to Ann Rule was the lead investigator on this case ...

and ... if you type San Diego Homicide Detective Angela Tsuida into "Google Images" a number of images of Rebecca and the Spreckles mansion come up which would lead me to believe that the woman in the grey pants suit is Detective Angela Tsuida who according to Ann Rule was the lead investigator on this case ...
bonepile ~ thanks for all the research, BUT I think the woman in the following video is Angela Tsuida:

"Team of detectives now focusing on mansion murder mystery"
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...ctives-assigned-to-coronado-'mansion-mystery'

I have isolated a couple of video images as per below. The female detective appears to be Asian descent and looks like a chief detective in her manner of walking and leading.

Also, noting in your excellent research: "Tsuida has also served on the San Diego Sheriff Department’s Honor Guard Color Guard for almost 15 years." The Asian-American detective inside the door in previous comments looks too young to have at least 15 years experience behind her, whereas this one looks to be in her 40s. (Detective Tsuida, if you are reading this and are younger, my apologies, as the video image is so fleeting. And if you know who the woman in the door is, please enlighten us. TY!)

angela_tsuida_maybe_zps32ad314d.jpg

bonepile ~ thanks for all the research, BUT I think the woman in the following video is Angela Tsuida:

"Team of detectives now focusing on mansion murder mystery"
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...ctives-assigned-to-coronado-'mansion-mystery'

I have isolated a couple of video images as per below. The female detective appears to be Asian descent and looks like a chief detective in her manner of walking and leading.

Also, noting in your excellent research: "Tsuida has also served on the San Diego Sheriff Department’s Honor Guard Color Guard for almost 15 years." The Asian-American detective inside the door in previous comments looks too young to have at least 15 years experience behind her, whereas this one looks to be in her 40s. (Detective Tsuida, if you are reading this and are younger, my apologies, as the video image is so fleeting. And if you know who the woman in the door is, please enlighten us. TY!)

angela_tsuida_maybe_zps32ad314d.jpg

Carioca, the two Asian detectives are one and the same. I have excellent facial recognition skills. She's just wearing different clothes and in these pics she has her hair up. Asians look young especially when their hair is down. But do you notice how short and slender Tsuida is, and her posture's very different, compared to the woman with the big black purse entering the Spreckels mansion. I have a strong suspicion that that woman in the pic with big black purse is Dina, and that is why as Inparadise says, someone had said they saw Dina at the crime scene on Wed morn.

But we should wait for confirmation...

Carioca, the two Asian detectives are one and the same. I have excellent facial recognition skills. She's just wearing different clothes and in these pics she has her hair up. Asians look young especially when their hair is down. But do you notice how short and slender Tsuida is, and her posture's very different, compared to the woman with the big black purse entering the Spreckels mansion. I have a strong suspicion that that woman in the pic with big black purse is Dina, and that is why as Inparadise says, someone had said they saw Dina at the crime scene on Wed morn.

I agree, Tsuida carries herself much differently than Dina.......Since Dina isn't going to come forward and say "that was me at Spreckels on Wednesday morning", perhaps some of the nurses at RCH recall how she was dressed that day?

Websleuths DOES NOT condone posters involving themselves in cases that are discussed here. While we cannot tell you what to do off of this website, we DO NOT ALLOW DISCUSSION OF SUCH HERE.

Do NOT insert yourself into the case by contacting LE or case players and expect to come here and discuss it. It is not allowed.

If you have questions about this, contact a mod or the siteowners.

Salem

bourne ~ Am laughing..

Just for the record, CBS8 Field Producer is David Gotfredson&#8230; the reporter with the saintly ears who interviewed NR and annoyed the pants of Gore at both PCs. :applause:

Wow you MUST have excellent facial recognition skills as they sure look different to me. Yes, the second photos posted, she has her hair pinned up, but the one in the door looks so so young! Okay&#8230; I acquiesce until further confirmation.
:truce:

bourne ~ Am laughing..

Just for the record, CBS8 Field Producer is David Gotfredson&#8230; the reporter with the saintly ears who interviewed NR and annoyed the pants of Gore at both PCs. :applause:

Wow you MUST have excellent facial recognition skills as they sure look different to me. Yes, the second photos posted, she has her hair pinned up, but the one in the door looks so so young! Okay&#8230; I acquiesce until further confirmation.
:truce:

:floorlaugh: re: David Gotfredson. Don't know why I thought it was Gottlieb. Is that anybody famous?

I PMed bonepile and a few others. I tried to include you, Carioca, but it says you don't accept PMs.

Yep, I recognize the eyes, nose and cheekbone structure. Also, if you look close at the black, straight bangs across Tsuida's forehead, it's definitely her.

More timeline dates - just to see a broader picture

---------2004 - Dina's PsyD Research Project Argosy @Phoenix
Jun 07, 2005 - Max's Birth

Feb ----
2006 - Dina starts working at Melmed
---------2006 - Picture of dog injuries Dina says is from 2006 domestic violence, given to LE in 2008
---------2007 - Paradise Valley LE Report domestic violence, Jonah went "to police in 2007 about a dispute with her"
---------2008 - Paradise Valley LE Report domestic violence by both Dina and Jonah (Jonah says she tried to choke him in September)
Jan ----2009 - Paradise Valley LE Reports domestic violence by both Dina and Jonah (I believe this may have been after Jonah moved out and there was an altercation
Aug ----2009 - Jonah starts seeing Rebecca?
Dec 07, 2010 - Dina AZ Board of Psychologist Examiners RAID letter requesting clarification of the deficiencies
July 11, 2011 - Max Accident
Aug 11, 2011
- Dina AZ Board of Psychologist Examiners application forward to the full Board for review and approval to take the EPP

In reviewing the domestic violence claims, it seems PVLE were called three times to their house, but there were more reports filed at the police station (one was in 2007 also) and Dina's claim w/ picture of domestic abuse (dog) in 2006.

Jonah has claimed she choked him, broke his finger and "I have been assaulted physically several times by my wife."

References

1. Arizona millionaire Shacknai responds to allegations of marital abuse

The documents, dating back to 2007, contain claims of violence on both sides -- though no charges were ever filed. In a 2008 incident, the Medicis Pharmaceutical CEO claimed that his then-wife tried to choke him -- and 30 minutes later, Dina Shacknai called the cops, claiming that she was attacked by the family dog.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/arizona_millionaire_shacknai_responds_Q0qC3BQdUurdhMIPrmBn2O

2. Domestic conflicts reported between Jonah Shacknai and ex-wife

He also went to police in 2007 about a dispute with her.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2011/jul/18/death-of-shacknai-boy-sparks-investigation/

3. Jonah Shacknai and Ex-Wife Dina Had History Of Domestic Fights

Jonah Shacknai and his ex-wife Dina Shacknai were involved in domestic altercations both before and during their divorce police reports have revealed.... In 2009 Dina claimed that he had elbowed her in the right breast and swore at her as he tried to drive away from the house they were living in. He claimed that he did not hit his then wife and that she tried to yank the keys from his car&#8217;s ignition while shouting: &#8220;You cannot leave me!&#8221;...According to the police report, Dina told an officer that her husband had never physically hit her.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...hacknai-domestic-fights-parents-max-shacknai/

4. Reports allege history of domestic violence in Shacknai home

The records detail three incidents at the pharmaceutical tycoon's Arizona residence between 2007 and 2009. In one case, Shacknai claimed his wife had been drinking and taking prescription drugs before trying to choke him in September 2008.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15103319/reports-allege-history-of-domestic-violence-in-shacknai-home

5. Mansion Deaths Put Spotlight on Past Accusations of Violence By Jonah Shacknai

http://abcnews.go.com/US/coronado-m...ves-zahaus-personal-trainer/story?id=14124073

6. State of ArizonaBoard of Psychologist Examiners
www.psychboard.az.gov

Application Review Committee
December 7, 2010

Dina Shacknai, Psy.D. &#8211; Committee members proceeded with a substantive review of Dr.Shacknai&#8217;s application. Upon review, the Committee noted that Dr. Shacknai&#8217;s Supervised Psychology Internship or Training Experience Verification form from Melmed Centers, indicated, and Dr. Chao verified, that her internship experience occurred from &#8220;02/2006 &#8211;present&#8221; which does not fulfill the requirements of A.R.S. § 32-2071(F)(10). In addition Dr.
Shacknai&#8217;s Postdoctoral Professional Psychology Experience Verification form, from Melmed Centers indicated, and Dr. Chao verified, that her postdoctoral experience occurred from internship supervision hours as described by A.R.S. §32-2071(F). It was the consensus of the Committee to issue Dr. Shacknai a RAID letter requesting clarification of the deficiencies.&#8220;02/2006 &#8211; present 2010&#8221; which does not fulfill the thirty six month completion requirements of A.R.S. § 32-2071(G)(6). In addition, both verification forms indicated that Dr. Shacknai was accruing postdoctoral supervision experience simultaneously with internship supervision hours
(02/2006 &#8211; present). Pursuant to A.R.S. § 32-2071(G), postdoctoral supervision hours cannot be accrued until after written conferral of the applicant&#8217;s graduate degree and completion of internship supervision hours as described by A.R.S. §32-2071(F). It was the consensus of the

Committee to issue Dr. Shacknai a RAID letter requesting clarification of the deficiencies.

7. State of ArizonaBoard of Psychologist Examiners
www.psychboard.az.gov

Application Review Committee
August 1, 2011

Dina Shacknai, Psy.D. &#8211; Committee members proceeded with a substantive review of Dr. Shacknai's application. Upon review, the Committee noted that the materials submitted were complete and fulfilled the requirements of statutes and rules. It was the consensus of the Committee to move Dr. Shacknai&#8217;s application forward to the full Board for review and approval to take the EPPP and licensure upon receipt of a passing score and the pro-rated licensure fee.

www.psychboard.az.gov/PDF/agmn/mn46.pdf

EEEP = Examination for Professional Practice in Psychology

I have a list of updates and with the help of the mods here at WS, I will update soon.

10:00 AM approx &#8211; Max&#8217;s fall from the 2nd floor to the foyer happens. Rebecca was in one bathroom. XZ had gone upstairs to take a shower. Rebecca screams for XZ to call 911.

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kfmb/misc/warrant_41290.pdf

BBM - this part of the timeline will be corrected. The SW does not indicate XZ was downstairs or 'had gone' upstairs. SW indicates XZ had just gotten out of the shower in the upstairs bathroom.

10:00 AM approx – Max’s fall from the 2nd floor to the foyer happens. Rebecca was in one bathroom. XZ had gone upstairs to take a shower. Rebecca screams for XZ to call 911.

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kfmb/misc/warrant_41290.pdf

BBM - this part of the timeline will be corrected. The SW does not indicate XZ was downstairs or 'had gone' upstairs. SW indicates XZ had just gotten out of the shower in the upstairs bathroom.
*Lash* - Thank you for keeping the timeline updated. That being said, I found in MS' autopsy report where it states "XZ had gone upstairs to take a shower." Since there are differing reports, perhaps a solution would be to place an * next to that? :blushing:

*Lash* - Thank you for keeping the timeline updated. That being said, I found in MS' autopsy report where it states "XZ had gone upstairs to take a shower." Since there are differing reports, perhaps a solution would be to place an * next to that? :blushing:

TY Carioca! When I update the timeline here at WS, I can add the AR link w/an asterisk. I cannot edit my timeline post w/o the help of a mod.

The timeline has been updated to show recent events beginning February 2013 to present.

There are a few additions to be made within the timeline, they will come at a later time. Thank you for all your help!

Thank you Salem for helping me with the updates. You're awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member