CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that , or she may of thought that originally (moo)

Dylan has sadly been gone over a month now and there is absolutely no sign of Dylan at all . I fear the worse and I am sure I am not the only one .

IMO

As folks here and on FB have been watching and commenting on MR's interviews, I have tried to do the same with ER. I think at first she was probably hopeful that Dylan was somewhere of his own accord, then furious at MR for either leaving DR alone or actually causing harm and then, on the date that DR is supposed to have returned to Colorado Springs, there is a tone of real resignation. Since then, only sadness. I think ER is probably fairly resigned to not seeing her boy alive again. I am hoping her community support will keep the pressure on and, through fundraising, go with a private investigator and eventually maybe Texas Equu (sp?) Search. Until then, I don't understand how she hasn't murdered someone herself if she truly believes MR caused her son harm.

not sure if this has been posted yet, its a multimedia timeline of Dylans disappearance.

http://www.durangoherald.com/articl...imeline-of-the-disappearance-of-Dylan-Redwine

someone asked about MR's vehicles.

from the picture of his house on the timeline - has 2 vehicles
1 white dodge
1 silver chevy

don't know if one is a work truck - don't see any advertising
but a friend of mine purchases his own truck for work and the company reimburses him month. he doesn't have to advertise on his truck

but anyway, someone had asked about his vehicles

JMO

someone asked about MR's vehicles.

from the picture of his house on the timeline - has 2 vehicles
1 white dodge
1 silver chevy

don't know if one is a work truck - don't see any advertising
but a friend of mine purchases his own truck for work and the company reimburses him month. he doesn't have to advertise on his truck

but anyway, someone had asked about his vehicles

JMO

I've only seen footage of the white truck being towed away. It appeared to be a four door extended cab. And judging by the picture of Dylan in the airport with the backpack on, it seemed to be hanging pretty low which would indicate to me it was likely pretty full and heavy. I would think that if he was picked up in the white truck, when they got into the vehicle that Dylan would have put the backpack in the backseat, and probably MR put the groceries there as well after the Walmart run since I didn't notice a cover on the back of the truck. And since Dylan had access to his phone when the plane landed, he likely was carrying that in a pocket if he was texting his friend from the plane as it was taxiing in to the airport and getting the stairs alligned for disembarkment.

ETA..from the link it also appears like the silver truck is an extended cab. And it's parked in the prominent position to be the vehicle most used from the picture. It also does appear to have a cover? So I have no idea what truck he used.

MOO

Working on a new thread, this one is getting pretty long. Will be closing this one shortly.

Ima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member