GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm a little OT at the moment but is it possible TB fb page just won't come up in the search and that it too is set to private?

Posters were talking about the Canadian Media coverage of the murder and that FL was mentioned several times. Hard to sleuth when some ppl jump to conclusions. I never said anything about MM or TB speaking of the murders. I hope the Mods get here soon.

So sorry Frasier. You wrote "there is even mention of the murder". You didn't mention the context of that statement. You were not clear as to what you meant by that. I don't think anyone jumped to conclusions. I wrote "if" MM posted about the murder. To try to get that cleared up. JMO

I know I'm a little OT at the moment but is it possible TB fb page just won't come up in the search and that it too is set to private?

It is not possible. Her acct has been closed for good or temporarily. This is fact because I was FB friends with TB.

I suppose he couldn't have posted on fetlife AFTER the murder since his hands where injured. I was thinking he could have been sexually peaking after NP murder and needed more "action". Unless those hand injuries occurred after the murder. I wonder if TB smashed his hands as punishment (or reward?) for killing NP? Sorry, just had that thought.

So if this is how it went down and e was the one looking to expand his horizon -- and I believe this was mentioned in thread 1. This may very well make him the dominant. In still in shock this was carried out by 2 people who were clearly into some taboo stuff. It's so shocking and out of my little bubble. I tend to ignore these things but couldn't this case as it was so close to home.

When we were looking at the google map yesterday I think it was of the wood lot on Mandaumin road, did someone say they saw a sign of some sort on google maps? Right by the woodlot? Does anyone remember what the sign said?

The sign is on the right hand side of road if you are travelling on mandaumin from petrolia line. It is a white sign adverting a pet boading "hotel". This is just before the wooded area.

what is going on in here? If you have not done so, read the rules under the opening post of this thread. I am closing this thread until everyone takes the chance to do this. We do not allow snarky attacking posts of members. Nor do we discuss rumors here.

:nurse:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member