CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you ever hear anything locally about Bob's case, Seajay?

No, I wish I did. I'm hoping the local news will push the ID episode for Bob when it gets closer to the air date.

I hope so too. Frankly, I think a lot of local media has lost interest, simpy because there's nothing new, no activity on Bob's behalf. They can't report a non-story. If family were out there, organising searches, posting anything and everything on facebook, setting up websites.....the media would come to them. There would always be an angle.

They'll be watching quietly behind the scenes though, imo. For the real story to break.

I added to my signature for when I'm on other cases, to let people know about Bob's Disappearance episode. Is it too big? Too red??? How can I make it more attractive??? I want the word out.

Maybe we should bump it as a media attachment?

I hope so too. Frankly, I think a lot of local media has lost interest, simpy because there's nothing new, no activity on Bob's behalf. They can't report a non-story. If family were out there, organising searches, posting anything and everything on facebook, setting up websites.....the media would come to them. There would always be an angle.

They'll be watching quietly behind the scenes though, imo. For the real story to break.

Do we know if the family participated in the episode or have anything to do with it?

Do we know if the family participated in the episode or have anything to do with it?

I think there has been an unverified post on social media, stating one daughter has participated.

I fully expect JeM and AH, who seem to have been at the centre of things, to have co-operated with Disappeared fully. i cannot think of any good reason why they would not, if they want to find Bob.

I added to my signature for when I'm on other cases, to let people know about Bob's Disappearance episode. Is it too big? Too red??? How can I make it more attractive??? I want the word out.

:bow: It looks good to me.

Seriously, I don't think so. I'd have to check to know for certain, and I haven't. I wouldn't care if I was though - I'm a vegetarian, living in Germany. I'm fearless.

:highfive: a fellow veg.

The owners of WS have promised us all kinds of space all over the forum... :D

Oh, party party time, say thank you for me!

(My party's not gonna be much though. There's only me and the dog, and the dog's asleep. As people in Alice Parson's thread know, Mr Z is away, lost in a blizzard, being 'shot at' by fireworks and being tailed by LE wandering through royal palaces because he's too proud to look at a map. Oh, how I wish the stare of doom was trans-continental).

The owners of WS have promised us all kinds of space all over the forum... :D

He's struggled to be heard. He deserves it, imo. But he's not a young child, or any of the cases that usually garner the most attention, so I'm so glad his need has been recognised.

I think it's fine. Don't ask Cubby or believe that question though. They'll say make it bigger, make it redder!

Isn't it great news, Seajay?

Red on white is quite difficult for someone with my visual impairments to read; red on almost any other background is more difficult to read than almost any other colour except yellow.

Make note of the posts you want to copy paste lovely people. I am going to ask a mod to close this thread down and start a new one.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly.

Ima

Red on white is quite difficult for someone with my visual impairments to read; red on almost any other background is more difficult to read than almost any other colour except yellow.

Can't have that. Everyone's got to be able to see it. Have changed mine to black. Any better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member