Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
kmgh-uekm-4208333-320x240.png

http://kmgh.m0bl.net/w/news/story/79133185/#

EP-121129662.jpg&MaxW=380

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/p...2/Search-changes-focus--&template=printpicart
Dylan Redwine, 13, in his baseball uniform this past summer.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2842579.shtml
La Plata County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a 13-year-old Four Corners boy missing since Monday.

Dylan Redwine was reported missing Monday afternoon by his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango.
Dylan is described as 13 years old, standing 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

He was last seen wearing a black Nike shirt, black basketball nylon shorts, black Jordan tennis shoes and a two tone blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball hat.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts are asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). People can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22
Thread #23
Thread #24

Thread #25

thread #26

thread #27

Thread #28

Dylan Redwine Media and Map Links

Timeline Reference Post

Missing Persons Information & Support

Official Facebook Page

Important Changes to the discussion :

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. To be clear, the victim in any case we cover is the victim (missing and/or deceased child and/or adult). Dylan Redwine is missing and he is our victim.

We are going to open discussion and sleuthing on Dylan's father Mark Redwine although he has not been named a person of interest. More often than not, we are finding that LE is reluctant to name a POI unless and until an arrest is imminent. However, the actions of LE may often times speak louder than words and for this reason, we are now going to allow discussion about Dylan's father.

Any questions or concerns with the above? Please personal message a moderator or administrator.

The discussion rules have been relaxed but that does not mean you can outright accuse him.

We can discuss our speculation based on facts, we cannot post out and out rumors. You can not speculate on something that is not known thru the media and or law enforcement.

All opinions are welcome, please don't talk about being on one team or another. We all want the same thing... Dylan to be found safe and brought home!!!

Folks, we have allowed the discussion of Dylan's father in this case because there are a lot of questions surrounding Dylan's disappearance and he was the last person known to see him prior to his disappeance.

We do not know what happened to Dylan or who is responsible. It is not a foregone conclusion that MR is responsible for the disappearance of his son.

We are web sleuths and as web sleuths, we'd like to see any and all possibilities as to what may have happened to Dylan discussed here. Any members chastising other members for putting forth alternative theories will be hit with hefty timeouts.

All reasonable theories and discussion of facts are welcome in this thread.

Please carry on and let's do what we do best.

Thank you.

Latest news:
In the past few days, La Plata County Sheriff’s Office investigators said they have searched three areas in La Plata County and two other locations in Colorado. Officials said some of the searchers were done on snowshoes and under bridges.

Officials said additional interviews are also being conducted both in the Durango area and outside the area, including other states.

La Plata County Sheriff's Office Lt. Ed Phippen, the leader of the Dyland Redwine Task Force, said tips are being followed up on, regardless of reliability, including several from psychics and mediums.

“We want to leave no stone unturned," Phippen said.

Deputies have released an update timeline about Dylan’s activities on Sunday, November 18:

5:46 p.m. Dylan arrived at Durango-La Plata airport.
7:05 p.m. Dylan at Durango Walmart
7:22 p.m. Dylan at Durango McDonalds
9:37 p.m. Dylan’s last electronic device communication (texting)
Dylan's father, Mark Redwine, said he left his son home alone on Monday while he ran errands. Redwine said when he returned home, Dylan was missing.

The reward for information in the case has been raised to $50,400.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts is asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045).
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...3-year-old-dylan-redwine-in-durango-vallecito

Please continue here.

Please keep it respectful and don't be snarky to each other.

Salem

Here's my post from last page of last topic incase anyone wants to reply:

So this rally caused LE to release more information about the case. But what else can the family do to put pressure on LE? The fundraiser they had in CO Springs didn't cause LE to speak up. It doesn't seem practical to have a rally at Mark's house every week. If the media was contacting LE because of the rally, wanting to know their opinion, any new information, what are some other things that the family can do on the level of the rally to get the media to keep bugging LE for info?

..just an observation about the rally, but to me I see these few older gentlemen to be especially disturbed/troubled WRT MR's behavior/actions..

not in an aggressive "I want to beat your azz" type way..but rather troubled on an even deeper level than that of anger.. maybe its because they somehow "know" MR(maybe not)... maybe its because they are around the same age as MR?..or are both citizens in/around the same community?...maybe its a combination of several?..

but IMO its that they are quite likely father's just like MR and this being what stirs up and touches the deepest part of their own souls, the love for their children..
The overwhelming, all consuming, unconditional, willing to give their lives without hesitation type of love that a father, a daddy has for their children..

Here's my post from last page of last topic incase anyone wants to reply:

I wish I could think of some ideas. I do not feel this LE will be pushed into saying anything that they already do not plan to say. Now that LE came out and said they have been doing searches, I think that shows that LE has probably not been telling ER and CR what they have been up to. Perhaps that knowledge will comfort them for a while. But I think what the family wants is to hear MR talk, and LE is not going to instigate that.

I just want everyone to know that I had a brilliant post written, one that explained that, while somewhat of a Luddite, I do know the difference between wifi and cellular communications. Sadly, it went poof before I could hit reply.

Really. It was good.

Some of the folks at the rally were probably undercover LE trying to get an idea of some of the attendees' motives and/or relationship to the case.

I cannot find any reports on the rally. No one reporting what kind of crowd it was, an actual number of people that were there. Also wondering if any of MR's neighbors came out to join the rally, or did they leave too. Many questions I would like info on.

Also a comment on the man in the gray sock cap. He certainly inserted himself in nearly all the pictures. At first I thought it was ER's boyfriend. But don't guess so based on posters comments. Can't wait to get more info. jmo

"When asked why Mark was not helping as much as people think he should, Cory Redwine said, “I think he has a part in this. I’m not sure exactly to what extent, but if your son’s really missing, most people would be doing anything they could to bring him home, not avoid the situation.”

Cory said that Mark Redwine usually is not reluctant to be out front.

“If he thinks he’s right, he’ll do everything he can to be out front. He doesn’t back down when he’s in the right,” Cory Redwine said. “He’s laid low and hasn’t really done a whole lot.”"

"When asked why Mark was not helping as much as people think he should, Cory Redwine said, “I think he has a part in this. I’m not sure exactly to what extent, but if your son’s really missing, most people would be doing anything they could to bring him home, not avoid the situation

Cory said that Mark Redwine usually is not reluctant to be out front.

“If he thinks he’s right, he’ll do everything he can to be out front. He doesn’t back down when he’s in the right,” Cory Redwine said. “He’s laid low and hasn’t really done a whole lot.”"

Spot on ..

I cannot find any reports on the rally. No one reporting what kind of crowd it was, an actual number of people that were there. Also wondering if any of MR's neighbors came out to join the rally, or did they leave too. Many questions I would like info on.

Also a comment on the man in the gray sock cap. He certainly inserted himself in nearly all the pictures. At first I thought it was ER's boyfriend. But don't guess so based on posters comments. Can't wait to get more info. jmo

www.kdvr.com has a story posted. Fairly balanced with pics. Word is koat and krqe were there as well.

I wish I could think of some ideas. I do not feel this LE will be pushed into saying anything that they already do not plan to say. Now that LE came out and said they have been doing searches, I think that shows that LE has probably not been telling ER and CR what they have been up to. Perhaps that knowledge will comfort them for a while. But I think what the family wants is to hear MR talk, and LE is not going to instigate that.

Dylan's b-day is Feb 6th and though the family might want privacy, it is a great time to be visible again. The FMDR FB page is nearing 10,000 followers and seems to be gaining visibility at a faster rate than in the beginning. More fundraising and maybe, finally, a PI?

This was a great article. It really calls attention to MR lack of compassion and cooperation with ER and CR.
JMO

Hey- a different writer than the previous two articles and a very different tone.

The rally does seem so sad. Not because of the lack of turnout (they did okay with crap weather and four days notice) but because the setting mirrors the feeling, i think. You know, I will NEVER look at another missing child story with the same dismissive eye. This one just gets to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne