The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #16 *ADULT CONTENT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
First I'd like to say....HOLY CRAP, you people are never going to let me catch up to you!

Soooo, sorry to just butt in on whatever you're currently discussing but I'm only on thread 12 around page 60 and had a light bulb go off in my head. Where I'm reading you guys are discussing the veerrry red penis and I don't know if anyone has thought of this between then and now, and I haven't pulled up the picture again to look carefully to see if it's possible but....don't they make condoms in all sorts of colors? Could it be a red condom he has on?

Ouch, just created a masterpiece on the other thread and hit send and was told that the thread was closed.

Tip: You can usually hit back and copy the post/reply. It at least works in Chrome; I can't vouch for other browsers.

Is this Dr. Drew show live? If so I'm confused. Abe A (as heard via phone today) is tonight's guest.... shouldn't he not be making any more media appearances now?

eta: Actually it doesn't matter if this is live or pre-taped, I would think talking to media or watching would be a no-no either way.

What is going on he was told by the judge no more interviews, and he is on Dr. Drew tonight????

May I sugest you wear something like this? A big W for web sleuths:
wonder-woman-costume-w-shirt-lg.jpg

Hey honey, I' home!

As suggested earier today, as I cannot keep up, skipping hours of posts. I did live through the gas gans (were they from George Anthony.) In addition to the prepaid legal top guy not having legal representation.

They cannot make this chit up in fiction to be believable.

And FTLlOG I am having to watch Dr. DREW to catch up and then maybe Nancy. I have not watched either of them in years and I hate to watch, but my quickest option to catch up.

Forgive me!

I'm talking about anyone that fits the criteria, GS and CH both.

different:

1) Gus was on the stand in front of the jury

2) CH was in a different hearing for Judge's eyes only to rule on evidence

she seemed to deal with both well in both situations imhoo.

different:

1) Gus was on the stand in front of the jury

2) CH was in a different hearing for Judge's eyes only to rule on evidence

she seemed to deal with both well in both situations imhoo.

They were both in the hearing when CH refused to read the e-mail, and GS refused to reveal the name.

Just listening to the Chris Hughes portion of testimony from this morning. I would really like to know the truth about those letters that were ruled inadmissible. I understand Chris' disdain for Nurmi now.

I'm starting a Multi-Level-Marketing scheme called "Pre-Paid Boob Job". It's shaped like a pyramid, not a circle. For $1.19 a day you get insurance in case you ever need a "lift" or implants.

Pre-Paid Boob Job? PP BJ? As in "I work for PP BJ"? :floorlaugh:

Just listening to the Chris Hughes portion of testimony from this morning. I would really like to know the truth about those letters that were ruled inadmissible. I understand Chris' disdain for Nurmi now.
Not trying to be difficult... What testimony from this morning? Did I miss something or do you mean from the hearing?

Hi all,
I hope this isn't annoying, but I have been out of the loop since the prosecution rested. I just saw the Gus Searcy clip on TV. Who is he? Why is he important? Is there a full clip of that exchange? (It was pretty entertaining to see the portions I saw).

Thanks!!!!

Scroll to pg. 1 of this thread. Info is there in media links.

Dear LotusPawprint:

I couldn't respond to your "playground" (for lack of better description) photo bc the thread was closed, but I am sending you a virtual hi-5 for posting something so darn hysterical that i literally spit my strawberry chesse cake onto my keyboard from bursting out laughing!!

Thx 4 the laugh,

Sleuth13

Are you referring to the outdoor skee ball game? The one with three holes?

If so ;) HA

'R' mentioned in the comments by this person who spent time in jail with the defendant.
https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Tra...13559372053544

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis/posts/413559372053544

Name is Marissa "Reese" DeVault
There is a post at the top but don't miss the three follow-up posts at the very bottom of the page.
So Judy had a relationship with her? I get it.... the crime :Marissa DeVault Charged in 2009 AZ Slaying Death of Husband Dale Harrell, Faces Death Penalty
PHP49B135A36782F.jpg

Tip: You can usually hit back and copy the post/reply. It at least works in Chrome; I can't vouch for other browsers.

Tip:
And if you begin to work on a lengthy post, I usually do it in Notepad first and cut+paste into the post. That way if post fails, I can cut+paste from notepad for try #2, #3, etc.

The BACK arrow has also saved me on numerous occasions too, as it usually will go back to the screen where you were working on the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member