Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Truthers weren't so caught up in the minute detail of the obviously erroneous Genealogy Bank (and the Ancestry.com SSDI) listing/s of Adam Lanza's death as Thursday, December 13, 2012, they would realize that the Genealogy Bank listing also estimates his Age at Death as 20 years, 7 months, 21 days. If that were true, then Adam would have died on TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2012.

So, now we would have Adam dying a full month and one day before the Sandy Hook shooting even occured. Whatever works, I guess.
BBM
You are correct...

-----

Adam Peter Lanza was born on April 22, 1992, in Exeter, New Hampshire. He and his mother lived in Sandy Hook, 5 miles (8 km) from the elementary school.

Source: Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If the Truthers weren't so caught up in the minute detail of the obviously erroneous Genealogy Bank (and the Ancestry.com SSDI) listing/s of Adam Lanza's death as Thursday, December 13, 2012, they would realize that the Genealogy Bank listing also estimates his Age at Death as 20 years, 7 months, 21 days. If that were true, then Adam would have died on TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2012.

So, now we would have Adam dying a full month and one day before the Sandy Hook shooting even occured. Whatever works, I guess.

You have just PROVEN that you have no previous experience using death certificates or the SSDI
... because that is NOT the system they use in their calculations!!!

@20y7m21d is CORRECT according to the system I have witnessed them using for over almost 20 years now!

If you think they count each and every day lived, taking every leap day into account ...
then you are very naive indeed.

Who enters the info at those sites?
Can anyone?

Don't know .. I could be wrong, can't recall now .. but maybe i saw at one of those sites where it said 13th (rather than 14th) .. buttons such as -- "Is this correct? ... "Do you want to make some changes?" etc

I could be wrong on this though .... (simply recalling something i saw somewhere)

What I am trying to get at ... - WHO can enter this kind of info at those places online? Anyone can?
If so... then maybe one of those "conspiracy theorists" entered it somehow to create a confusion and controvercy? .. or something like that?

Or possible just a mistake .. a TYPO .. i read somewhere that those sites are FAR FROM PERFECT ... and enter wrong info quite often....
Someone, for example, was writing that their mother's or grandmother's info is entered wrong there etc...

If you are very concerned about this ... you can always try to contact someone at those SSI site(s) ... and, for example, tell then .. ask them .. why does it say 13th there.. when AL died on 14th (as far as everyone knows) ... Tell them: "Maybe you should correct this?" .. or something like that..

and then see if they will reply to you (you can provide them your email etc) .. or possibly simply change at their Site(s) from 13th to 14th.

OF COURSE NOT ! It is offensive to me that people have been rude to me
because they mistakenly THOUGHT I was something that I am NOT
... and they never took the time to ask.
They should have asked FIRST before being rude without reason !

I have the same questions that I had before ...
Nothing more complicated that what I originally asked ...
why doesn't a government document agree with the headlines ?
What can we do to find out more about this discrepancy and correct it ?
I have trouble understanding why people don't seem to care about this ???

Darkman answered your question on what to do. Why not just do that?

Newtown leaders remember tragedy at Sandy Hook

When Eyewitness News asked Kehoe what his gut feeling about the situation was, he said "I was hoping it wasn't true and that it was a misunderstanding."

"They (Kehoe and the Newtown Fire Chief) both told me what they thought was the scope of the horror of the event," Llodra said.

Kehoe said the moment when he entered Sandy Hook will be something he remembers for the rest of his life.

"I was in the school as a first responder and turned the corner because I entered from back and I would call it the hallway of death," he said. "That was very traumatic for me to observe and know what had gone on."

After Sandy Hook Shooting, Newtown Schools Told To Give Substitutes Keys To Classrooms

State Police spokesman Paul Vance said he couldn't comment on the key issue because the case is still under investigation. He referred questions about the policy regarding providing keys to substitutes to Newtown school officials.

Rousseau was filling in when, authorities say, 20-year-old Adam Lanza shot his way into the school. Lanza entered Rousseau's classroom first, passing by two others, including one in which the door was shut. He shot and killed 14 children, Rousseau and special education aide Rachel D'Avino in that classroom.

Lanza then entered Victoria Soto's first-grade classroom, killing six students, Soto and special education aide Anne Marie Murphy. It is unclear if Soto's door was closed or locked.

BBM - So in the first classroom we had Lauren Rousseau, substitute teacher, and Rachel D'Avino, who started her new job at Sandy Hook just days before the shooting. :(

Victoria Soto, Sandy Hook Elementary School teacher’s sister talks of day her world changed

Unbeknownst to Jillian, her family had already gotten the news they feared most — but they wanted to deliver it to her in person.

It didn’t work out that way.

Jillian started receiving Facebook messages from friends offering their condolences.

“Your sister was a hero,” read one. “I’m so sorry for your loss,” read another.

“I . . . knew right then and there that my sister was dead, and it was the worst feeling in the world,” said Jillian.

Except it wasn’t. The most devastating moment came when she arrived in Stratford.

“It’s a horrible feeling when you walk through the front door and your whole family is in front of you, staring, and the first thing you see is your mother crying,” Jillian said.

“It’s a feeling I’ll never forget, to know right then and there that your life will be changed forever.”

The weeks that followed were no easier. Jillian recalls waiting on line at a Walmart when two middle-aged women began bad-mouthing her martyred sibling.

“They said, ‘We’re so sick of hearing about Victoria Soto,’” Jillian recalled. “I just ignored it. And then they said, ‘She wasn’t even a hero, she didn’t even save everyone in her class.’”

After Sandy Hook shooting, Conn. debates mental health

The prosecutor in the case, Danbury State’s Attorney Stephen Sedensky III, said he cannot release information about Adam Lanza’s mental health because of the Connecticut Rules of Professional Conduct, which covers all attorneys in the state. His office is reviewing whether details of Lanza’s mental state can be released to the public after the police report is completed, possibly in June.

But Jeremy Richman, father of 6-year-old Arielle Richman, one of the 20 first-graders killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School on Dec. 14, told a legislative subcommittee on Tuesday that it is clear Lanza did not commit an impulsive act of violence, but rather a planned crime with the “goal of achieving infamy” like other mass shooters.

“The shooters in Sandy Hook, Tucson, Aurora, Littleton, Blacksburg — we will not grant them the respect of using their names — were not in their right minds,” said Richman, who, along with his wife, has started a foundation in their daughter’s name to protect vulnerable groups from violence and to understand the mental underpinnings of violent behavior.

“Too little is known in the mental health area about what drives these violent behaviors,” he said. “Clearly, something is wrong with the person capable of such atrocities.”

Speaking of time, this website does calculations from one date to another (and other amazing calculations):

http://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?m1=04&d1=22&y1=1992&m2=12&d2=14&y2=2012

Thats a link to the calculation I asked it to do. And, the other poster is more or less correct in how apparently someone calculates from birth to death at the genealogy sites. Though I must say, its fairly worthless information without the means to complete the calculation.

Duration calculation results

From and including: Wednesday, April 22, 1992
To, but not including : Friday, December 14, 2012

It is 7541 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 20 years, 7 months, 22 days excluding the end date

AMAZING!!!

Or — if you change the death date to December 13, 2012 you get:

From and including: Wednesday, April 22, 1992
To, but not including : Thursday, December 13, 2012

It is 7540 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

Or 20 years, 7 months, 21 days excluding the end date

It doesn't make a lot of sense to me to do it that way. Why have years and months if these calculations are determined by total number of days? But, whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy