GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Official property, sales, and tax information from county (public) records as of 02/2012:

Row house (Residential)
3 Bedrooms
1 Bathroom
1,202 sqft
Lot Size: 1,392 sqft
Built In 1925
Stories: 2 story with basement
Parking: Underground/Basement

Parking Spaces: 1
6 Rooms
Construction: Masonry
Basement: Partial Basement
County: Philadelphia

whiskey tango foxtrot??????

this gives me hope that LE are close to an arrest. It appears to me that although they have not announced it, LE have persons of interest associated with this address.

Please let there be an arrest soon.

I'm scared to post more because I'm not sure about the rules. MSM said 6235 Walton Ave, and these people with the notable last name live there, so how much can we post?

My post to linkedin was deleted so I am not going to post more.

There is an Autism connection too - which made me think of the other missing girl.

I have not seen msm give the specific address Cheese. I have only seen reference to the 6200 block. So I am not listing the address we are discussing. Perhaps you should edit your post or link the MSM source that gives to actual house number. Thanks. :)

I think I said that address as an example , :innocent: If MSN said it post a link with it ! That would be huge if they said it..

My post to linkedin was deleted so I am not going to post more.

folks you guys know you need to hold off on that... just keep it under your hats until we get names..

if the names are right let the sleuthing commence.

There is an Autism connection too - which made me think of the other missing girl.

I noted that as well, it was a nice catch. I think if further sleuthing is done along this line it should be done solo without posting finds onthread til we have more steady footing on this track.

ETA but I do think this track is the right one ;) getting excited. If sleuths here have found out this much in this short of time, I am extremely hopeful that LE is way ahead of us on connecting more dots.

Who knows how accurate spokeo is but it says 1 male and 6 females live there.

ETA: Also says multi-unit / condo.

I don't have a linkedin account.. I had to fix hubby some lunch and missed your post :(

A forensic crime unit took pictures inside and outside of the home, according to investigators. Police questioned one person inside the residence. The home, right off Cobbs Creek Parkway, is located near a trail the leads straight to the Upper Darby playground where the little girl was found after she was abducted last month.

NBC10's Tim Furlong spoke with the little girl's grandfather this morning. Abdur-Rashid says he believe there will be an arrest in the case soon.
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...hed-in-Abduction-Investigation-190345451.html

Can someone help me find the video of the female who was interviewed awhile back? Her name was China (25 y.o.) and she was asked if she was Muslim and if she had any pets.

okay. So bringing forward things that are known in MSM and can be discussed. The suspense is killing me on the things we cannot discuss but some excellent sleuthing was done earlier by some members :)

So until we can discuss those things unearthed, lets discuss what is known while we wait.

Police raided and searched a home in the 6200 block of Walton Avenue in the Cobbs Creek area. Investigators could be seen taking photos inside and outside of the home and removing bags of items. Police also searched a nearby alleyway.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...napping-case-after-raid-of-cobbs-creek-house/

The house to which the girl was walked after being checked out of Bryant Elementary school by a woman in face-shrouding Muslim garb. She is described as a black woman with light or greenish eyes, late 20′s, 5″ 5′ to 5″ 8′ and possibly pregnant. The man is described as a light-skinned male, possibly white, with short brown hair.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...searching-for-male-female-in-kidnapping-case/

The abductor is seen carrying a distinctive umbrella with a carved wood handle. The girl was taken to a unknown home in the neighborhood, blindfolded and kept under a bed before she escaped the next morning. She was found under a slide in an Upper Darby Park. Two suspects and a person of interest named "China" or "Chyna" are being sought.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/20776351/new-video-released

I did a search this thread for China, and can't find it.. maybe I missed it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members