jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe she wanted her hair dark, just like MiMi.

Also curious if Mimi drove a small, white car at the time of the murder. Wouldn't put it past JA to try to implicate Mimi in Travis' death, by making anyone who may have seen her or the car believe it was Mimi who was there on June 4.

:waitasec:

MOO

I don't know if this was mentioned before, but did anyone notice this little slip up on JA's part? JM asks her if the the salon only did nails - instead of saying 'yes' or 'I'm not sure' - she says they did manis and pedis and she wasn't sure if they did hair - In other words, SHE brings up hair with respect to the salon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=y9xLnoNfyRI#t=3634s

When I did the acrylic nail thing they did waxing too. Maybe Jodi had a top to bottom "spa"day and had her hooha wax that day?

Does anyone know where to find that pic of JA's sister dressed like red riding hood on the INTERNET? I know its in this forum, but I want to find its source. Thank

I don't know if this was mentioned before, but did anyone notice this little slip up on JA's part? JM asks her if the the salon only did nails - instead of saying 'yes' or 'I'm not sure' - she says they did manis and pedis and she wasn't sure if they did hair - In other words, SHE brings up hair with respect to the salon.

I caught that - what I wanted Juan to ask, is did they do Brazilians? It *appeared* she had been 'styled' recently :innocent::waitasec:

LOL Jinx - ILikeToBendPages - you win this time! LOL

Does anyone know where to find that pic of JA's sister dressed like red riding hood on the INTERNET? I know its in this forum, but I want to find its source. Thank

Copy the pic and do a google images search!

Social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). :gthanks:

I am still only halfway through the last thread so this has probably already been addressed but wanted to suggest that maybe the camera timer was set--and that's how it took pics of the ceiling and of her dragging Travis. It could have been set intentionally or could have been set accidentally. Just guessing as I am not familiar with that model of camera and how the timer function works.

Sorry if OT to current discussion, but the question was raised in the last thread and it closed before I could reply there.

Yep. It's funny in the last ten minutes of her cross JM starts on her journey to Mesa. Says to her something like, "isn't it true that when you made your trip down from Yreka to kill Mr. Alexander, you stopped in the Monterrey area, didn't you?"

She gets a bit flustered and says "I can't answer that question the way it's phrased"

From what I understand, if JA is not given the death penalty, she will be free in her early 40's. This came from several talking heads on HLN. Tell me it isn't so.

From what I understand, if JA is not given the death penalty, she will be free in her early 40's. This came from several talking heads on HLN. Tell me it isn't so.

Beware of Talking Heads.

Some of them are paid to say certain things, IMO.

Even more frightening...if the jury finds she killed in self defense, she walks!

Ok please help me because this is driving me crazy. I think it is Darryl Brewer, but people say it's not. Who is the guy with the white/blue pin stripe shirt with beard and some balding on top, sitting in front of Twins? Stop video at 53:57 thru 54:01

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 21 - Part 3 - YouTube

Totally Off Topic

They had an awful wreck at the end of the Nationwide Race in Daytona. Damage to the catch fence and possibly injured fans.

I can't wait till Monday!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:sweep::panic::bud: I'm scrambling to get all my chores/errands done so I can :popcorn: immerse myself in the trial guilt-free all week.

In the Juan Tage video I'm watching JM says about Andriano " My cross examination of her took a number of days. She, at times, was very combative with me. Other times she would refuse to answer the question directly. And at other times she had problems, if you will, keeping her facts straight."

Someone else in the interview says about JM "He tore her apart on the witness stand and he was not going to let a woman crying slow him down at all."

Maybe just maybe, there is security footage of JA leaving the salon that shows her hair blonde going in and dark when she came out. She testified it was still light out so maybe there is clear footage.

Not sure how this would benefit the prosecution. It is already known she colored her hair after renting the car. What would help, in my opinion, is if she had the opportunity to color her hair there and didn't, instead choosing to do it herself en route to Arizona. That may come off as more deceptive.

MOO

Ok please help me because this is driving me crazy. I think it is Darryl Brewer, but people say it's not. Who is the guy with the white/blue pin stripe shirt with beard and some balding on top, sitting in front of Twins? Stop video at 54:01

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 21 - Part 3 - YouTube

It's a court official. All family/friends/observers are seated back in the gallery.

ETA - The gallery is bounded by that fence thing you see behind the guy - In other words the mother is in the 1st row of the gallery

Originally Posted by Minor 4th
Maybe. I don't think the prosecutors ever actually got to interview Matt. My guess is that after the coded messages were discovered, he plead the 5th and refused to answer questions. Obviously he is not going to testify for the prosecution that he was lying for Jodi or that he was complicit in her plan to offer false testimony or evidence (forged letters).

When JM was questioning JA re: the hidden messages in the magazines that she tried to give AC, he did ask JA if she knew that Matt had been interviewed by the prosecutor within about a month of the August 2011 court hearing. He also referenced a phone call that she had made to Matt from the jail about that interview, prior to it taking place. This is at ~42 minutes into the third part of Thursday's testimony.

Once the coded messages were discovered, Matt probably did plead the 5th, but apparently not before JM had interviewed him.

I'm confused as to why the guy would forge letters for her in the first place? I find it very strange. Almost like she has something on him?

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member