jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #51 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never underestimate the power of an adrenaline-fueled rage-filled woman with a weapon and a man in a vulnerable state with his guard down. I have seen it at work....not fun.

You may have missed it, but I posted a while back on a female who took down a buddy of mine with a high heel shoe in one attempt, he had to go to the hospital and he was a big guy.

BBM There is no way Travis should have had his guard down.

Just a quick flyby to note that Dr. Drew's Juror Katie has joined WS. She's posted a hello on the "court observer" thread. Just a heads up! She will be posting her own updates as she's in court EVERY day and I'm sure never gets enough air time to say everything she wants to convey.

:great:

(I will be in court tomorrow pm only...but I know several other WSers are going tomorrow!)

Travis only had white towels in his closet. I think the rust color towel may have been covered with blood because blood turns a rust color when you try to beach it. I could be wrong but it seems his linen closet is full of white towels. jmo

This goes to my "stabbed while drying hair theory". Anyone have pics of the towel from the laundry?

I cannot for the life of me imagine a twenty something year old woman calling her daddy to cry to him about seeing her love interest kissing another woman. Looks like she never progressed past jr. high mentally. :what: I have noticed other things that have shown that she was very immature in so many ways.

It is immature that she had this conversation with her daddy, but I think her testimony was that she had tried to call her sister immediately after leaving TA's house and she wasn't home. So she tried calling again the next morning and her dad answered the phone and since her sister wasn't there again, she spilled her sob story to her dad... she was already crying when he answered the phone.

Yeah it sure does, it is really hard for me to see Jodi getting the drop on Travis ALONE

You should check out the episode of Wives with Knives about Nancy Bautista (I posted a link in the Armchair Psych thread). She stabbed her husband ONCE in the back and he was totally incapacitated. He survived BTW and didn't get medical attention for like 1.5 hrs, lost 25% of his blood.

she had a conversation outside her grandparents home the night before she was arrested with some lady in a car, it was assumed it was her mother (this was on surveillance) could she have given the ammo to her mother? and it was her mother that questioned if the gun she had hidden in the rental car had been recovered. after locating the car in san fransisco, the gun was recovered under the hood of the car. it was a 9mm. the bullets were recovered from her purse or bag when she was arrested. if she had taken off in that rental car, she would have been armed with both gun and bullets.

You know, i have always found this interesting. Why would she buy a gun right after they had killed someone in self-defense? That would be last thing on my mind.

Just a quick flyby to note that Dr. Drew's Juror Katie has joined WS. She's posted a hello on the "court observer" thread. Just a heads up! She will be posting her own updates as she's in court EVERY day and I'm sure never gets enough air time to say everything she wants to convey.

:great:

(I will be in court tomorrow pm only...but I know several other WSers are going tomorrow!)

Send her over here so we can give her a warm welcome and her free emu!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone. I am a newbie and would like to say hello! I have been reading here for many years, and I am very captivated by this trial. I have been following it from the very beginning.

You folks seem very knowledgeable and I have really learned a lot from my browsing, and finally decided to join, since I had a quick question.

I came across what may or may not be a big mistake by Mr. Martinez, and was wondering what your thoughts might be, if it is big or not.

During Jodi's direct, there was a conflict of the happenings of Jan. 21, the day she walked in on Travis "supposedly" on the bed with the pics.

She testified to Mr. Nurmi that she talked with Travis later that night, after FHE about the "happenings" of earlier that day.

Mr. Martinez during cross, was showing texts and phone calls he was highlighting that there really wasn't a way that Jodi could have been at his house that night because he was at FHE.

He showed that after 11:33 she still was not at his house.

However, on the actual exhibit which shows the order of the calls/texts, the 11:33 wasn't PM (Monday night), it was actually 11:33 AM (Tuesday morning).

He continued to question her on how she could have been at Travis' house that (Monday) night to discuss what she had seen.

There was actually a gap between 9pm on Monday to 11am Tuesday, in which she could have actually been there.

I hope this makes sense. Sorry about the long post. Just wondering if this is significant or not.

Thanks everyone for your input.

You know, i have always found this interesting. Why would she buy a gun right after they had killed someone in self-defense? That would be last thing on my mind.

She always wanted to be a responsible gun owner... And since she was planning a camping trip with a bunch of men, it may have come in handy!! They drink ya know....

JM was just on my TV....on 48 Hours...

Eerie that there are so many similarities to this case and another case in Florida.

Gas cans
Driving around in this car, that car, and the other
Sleeping w/boyfriend (at least only 1 in the "other" case)
Abuse allegations
Journal
LIES

:what:

Plus phone & text messages.

I think it was yoga/meditation since doing a back bend like she did for Det. F was not an option!

IMHO, she sees herself as the highest order of the universe - so I can't see her TRULY believing in a higher power.

I should have put praying in quotations... :blushing:

Hi everyone. I am a newbie and would like to say hello! I have been reading here for many years, and I am very captivated by this trial. I have been following it from the very beginning.

You folks seem very knowledgeable and I have really learned a lot from my browsing, and finally decided to join, since I had a quick question.

I came across what may or may not be a big mistake by Mr. Martinez, and was wondering what your thoughts might be, if it is big or not.

During Jodi's direct, there was a conflict of the happenings of Jan. 21, the day she walked in on Travis "supposedly" on the bed with the pics.

She testified to Mr. Nurmi that she talked with Travis later that night, after FHE about the "happenings" of earlier that day.

Mr. Martinez during cross, was showing texts and phone calls he was highlighting that there really wasn't a way that Jodi could have been at his house that night because he was at FHE.

He showed that after 11:33 she still was not at her house.

However, on the actual exhibit which shows the order of the calls/texts, the 11:33 wasn't PM (Monday night), it actually 11:33 AM (Tuesday morning).

He continued to question her on how she could have been at Travis' house that (Monday) night to discuss what she had seen.

There was actually a gap between 9pm on Monday to 11am Tuesday, in which she could have actually been there.

I hope this makes sense. Sorry about the long post. Just wondering if this is significant or not.

Thanks everyone for your input.

Welcome! Glad your posting!

Eerie that there are so many similarities to this case and another case in Florida.

Gas cans
Driving around in this car, that car, and the other
Sleeping w/boyfriend (at least only 1 in the "other" case)
Abuse allegations
Journal
LIES

:what:

arrested on the same day!

Yeah it sure does, it is really hard for me to see Jodi getting the drop on Travis ALONE

A lot of the things that many see here are important, I don't even weigh. I guess being a guy it is hard for me to see how some things are so petty.

I have to ask.
You do not have to answer me if you'd rather not .
You had a shotgun in your face.

If some psycho witch that you were trying like
He!! to dump pointed a .25 at you....
2-3 feet away do you think you would comply or
would you take you chances at disarming her by rushing her?

I dunno... If he was shot first and not incapacitated
how did he end up at the sink? Sure seems to me like we'd have a very different ending.
We are talking about 62 seconds here.
In light of all the blood at the sink I cannot see hoe he was

You may have missed it, but I posted a while back on a female who took down a buddy of mine with a high heel shoe in one attempt, he had to go to the hospital and he was a big guy.

BBM There is no way Travis should have had his guard down.

Was he in the shower?

Just a newbie here seeing if these thoughts in my head make any sense at all. I do not think TA said "you hold the camera like a five year old" or " a five year old could take better pictures." Thinking that there is always a kernel of truth in her lies, I think he said she was holding the GUN like a five year old. That shower pic of his face shows fear to me.

Next thought....they wrestled over the gun or he swatted it and she dropped it. Travis goes down to get the gun and voila! Jodie starts stabbing his back while he down. Or he gets the gun and turns his back on her and she starts stabbing his back. He would be bleeding profusely and as he turned around she stabbed him hitting the vena cava. Massive bleeding ensues and she gets complete control and slashes his neck. Don't know when the heck she shot him.

It is driving me crazy that we will never really know.

Just a newbie here seeing if these thoughts in my head make any sense at all. I do not think TA said "you hold the camera like a five year old" or " a five year old could take better pictures." Thinking that there is always a kernel of truth in her lies, I think he said she was holding the GUN like a five year old. That shower pic of his face shows fear to me.

Next thought....they wrestled over the gun or he swatted it and she dropped it. Travis goes down to get the gun and voila! Jodie starts stabbing his back while he down. Or he gets the gun and turns his back on her and she starts stabbing his back. He would be bleeding profusely and as he turned around she stabbed him hitting the vena cava. Massive bleeding ensues and she gets complete control and slashes his neck. Don't know when the heck she shot him.

It is driving me crazy that we will never really know.

Welcome!!!

Excellent point.

I would assume that normally when someone has to resort to killing a person in self-defense, they would be too traumatized from the event to be 'trigger happy'. For that matter, neither would the person have fled the scene, and driven hours to arrive at another man's bed.

MOO

There was a great article we linked upthread yesterday I believe. It was about 'how to cross examine a sociopath.' One of the points made was that sociopaths get locked into an age range, often 10 to 14 yrs old. And they never move past that level of emotional maturity. She is a great example, imo.

Another thing the article said was that you needed to find their personal weakness. I think hers was her family and anyone criticizing her family. So I think that is why he opened with her calling her sis dumb. He wanted to get to her personal weakness and attack her and throw her off balance. JMO

Thanks for the insight. Makes perfect sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela