jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #65 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assumed that but the word adjust was just weird. That whole exchange was weird. Not to mention that she kept insisting that she was just sleeping on top of him. Don't know about you guys but I don't think I've ever just "slept" on top of anyone.

Especially after a person has just brutally murdered someone they loved the day before. With two weapons.

Thank you for reminding me about the shaving point, gngr. I missed the part of testimony with her saying she wanted him to stop due to stubble.

But thinking back on this questioning about the shaving, she really shot herself in the foot being contrary in her answers to Juan. It enabled him to play that JA/Flores video over and over. With her giggling about TA being reluctant to have pictures taken, and him feeling 'gay' about it.

That video is just so jarring and so clearly demonstrates that she has no remorse, no sadness. She is just having a great time chatting with her buddy Flores.

And Juan got to play it, what 4? 5? times?

I am sure that left quite and impression, especially coming in the midst of her description of her supposed attack scenario.

Very effective for the prosecution, I think.

I would bet the men got it right away.

The women needed it again perhaps...
It was the third time when it went ding ding ding for me!

It also made me realize he may not have realized she took the naked shot of him either.
He allowed waist up shower shots only AFTER she had photographed his family jewels on the bed.
NOPE... not buying it!

I hope she's once again lying and never really did photograph anyone's wedding. Can you imagine? Poor bride! And groom!

No I can not! I can't imagine her taking an order at a restaurant and you getting what you ordered and not what she thought you wanted.

Ok, leebee, I just have to quote this, thanks is not enough.

This made me literally LOL, probably woke up DH!

JA likes to use more graphic wording it appears. I'm surprised she didn't convince Travis to install a stripper pole in his room. Imagine all the things she could have made up about incorporating it into their games.

what happened to her shoes?
In the photo, they say her foot is just wearing a black sock...I thought it was
a shoe...
but she says that when she came out of her "fog", she didn't have any shoes
on...that she lost her shoes...was she barefoot?...Did she just throw away
the bloody black socks?

Just wondering...something funny/weird about that fact...:waitasec:

Jodi never states ANYTHING without calculation...if she already had everything packed into her car, she was dressed and ready...she didn't have her shoes on?

Why even mention that she didn't have shoes...couldn't find them...in her testimony?
Why even bring that up?
Sorry...it just bothers me...

Especially after a person has just brutally murdered someone they loved the day before. With two weapons.

If I recall correctly, didn't she insist that they didn't have sex? So you fall asleep on him after what, grinding?

Jodi never states ANYTHING without calculation...if she already had everything packed into her car, she was dressed and ready...she didn't have her shoes on?

Why even mention that she didn't have shoes...couldn't find them...in her testimony?
Why even bring that up?

:waitasec: because many women found raped and killed are missing their shoes?

It is a stupid thought but she obviously didn't leave them behind.

Why even bring that up?

Agree...very strange. If she forgot them, police would have found them. Sounds more like she said it, then realized she screwed up by saying that and then just stuck with it.

OR.....having her shoes on, implies she had left and returned. Having just socks on fits with still being there.

If I recall correctly, didn't she insist that they didn't have sex? So you fall asleep on him after what, grinding?

Well according to her she just wiped up in the bath across from the office after
anal sex. No mention of a shower before she got to Ryan's.
Icky icky icky?? Right?

I would bet the men got it right away.

The women needed it again perhaps...
It was the third time when it went ding ding ding for me!

It also made me realize he may not have realized she took the naked shot of him either.
He allowed waist up shower shots only AFTER she had photographed his family jewels on the bed.
NOPE... not buying it!

That reminds me, I know there has been a lot of discussion about whether TA knew JA was taking photos.

I originally thought he did, because the click sound of a camera is very unique and unmistakeable. But I wonder if it is possible to disable the sound on a digital camera?

It does seem very odd/out of character that TA would willingly let her take nude photos of him. But it looks like he is giving a gesture towards her/the camera in that nude photo of him on the bed. That sideways "V" with his fingers.

But maybe this could be explained by the fact that it was on his camera, and he probably thought he would just delete them when she left and he'd just appease her and hope to get her out of his house with minimal conflict.

Now that I am thinking about it, JA probably asked him to try out his new camera.

And that whole part of her story about him yelling at her about not being able to hold a camera -- even a 5 yr old could do that. Just does not ring true to what an abuser would say AT ALL. How many 5 yr olds are using/holding cameras? She has not experienced domestic violence IMO, none of her examples/stories ring true, and she doesn't know how to make them sound true.

Well according to her she just wiped up in the bath across from the office after
anal sex. No mention of a shower before she got to Ryan's.
Icky icky icky?? Right?

Visually icky for sure. I thought she had said she fell asleep on top of Ryan.

Something I was thinking about when reading the end of the last thread, and no idea if has been discussed.

But regarding Jodi cleaning herself and Travis up. Him in the shower, and taking a shower at the same time he was in there.

My feeling is this is exactly what happened. And that's why there is water all over the floor. Most likely she would NOT have been able to close the door, and his body would have been blocking the drain. She was using the cup since she couldn't get under the stream due to the body. It was a pretty small shower.

I don't see a ton of cleaning of the tile...I still saw lots and lots of blood, in drips and drops. I didn't see a ton of cleaning at all. I think that was a lost cause.

But I do think the bathroom was flooded...that's very clear based on those pictures of the boxes. That's how I think that water got everywhere.

Anyone else see it that way or am I way off base?

That reminds me, I know there has been a lot of discussion about whether TA knew JA was taking photos.

I originally thought he did, because the click sound of a camera is very unique and unmistakeable. But I wonder if it is possible to disable the sound on a digital camera?

It does seem very odd/out of character that TA would willingly let her take nude photos of him. But it looks like he is giving a gesture towards her/the camera in that nude photo of him on the bed. That sideways "V" with his fingers.

But maybe this could be explained by the fact that it was on his camera, and he probably thought he would just delete them when she left and he'd just appease her and hope to get her out of his house with minimal conflict.

Now that I am thinking about it, JA probably asked him to try out his new camera.

And that whole part of her story about him yelling at her about not being able to hold a camera -- even a 5 yr old could do that. Just does not ring true to what an abuser would say AT ALL. How many 5 yr olds are using/holding cameras? She has not experienced domestic violence IMO, none of her examples/stories ring true, and she doesn't know how to make them sound true.

I've never really been able to understand that "sideways V" pic of Travis. I've looked at it a million times and cannot really figure out what is actually happening in it.

Something I was thinking about when reading the end of the last thread, and no idea if has been discussed.

But regarding Jodi cleaning herself and Travis up. Him in the shower, and taking a shower at the same time he was in there.

My feeling is this is exactly what happened. And that's why there is water all over the floor. Most likely she would NOT have been able to close the door, and his body would have been blocking the drain. She was using the cup since she couldn't get under the stream due to the body. It was a pretty small shower.

I don't see a ton of cleaning of the tile...I still saw lots and lots of blood, in drips and drops. I didn't see a ton of cleaning at all. I think that was a lost cause.

But I do think the bathroom was flooded...that's very clear based on those pictures of the boxes. That's how I think that water got everywhere.

Makes sense to me. She probably panicked over the amount of blood and freaked out in her attempt to clean it.

I've never really been able to understand that "sideways V" pic of Travis. I've looked at it a million times and cannot really figure out what is actually happening in it.

OK...here is how I saw that picture.

The one taken before that had the KY laying there, he is fully naked and looking I think toward the tv.

The next one is him looking at the camera, with his hand in the air.

But look at the KY bottle. It's not in the same place, and in the picture in question is actually blurry. Like it's moving.

I think he realized she took the naked one, and then didn't want the KY in there. So his arm "tossed it" over his shoulder. And his hand, while letting it fall out behind him made the V shape.

It's not an intentional pose, but a still of a moving hand. Try it. Make the motion of tossing something behind you with your hand. My hand looked exactly like his anyway. LOL!!

OK...here is how I saw that picture.

The one taken before that had the KY laying there, he is fully naked and looking I think toward the tv.

The next one is him looking at the camera, with his hand in the air.

But look at the KY bottle. It's not in the same place, and in the picture in question is actually blurry. Like it's moving.

I think he realized she took the naked one, and then didn't want the KY in there. So his arm "tossed it" over his shoulder. And his hand, while letting it fall out behind him made the V shape.

It's not an intentional pose, but a still of a moving hand. Try it. Make the motion of tossing something behind you with your hand. My hand looked exactly like his anyway. LOL!!

It really wasn't in focus that's for sure. I kept wanting to think he was using the KY at that moment and objected to being photographed doing it.

It doesn't make sense to me that JA would shower off while TA's body was in the shower too.

Wouldn't she just take a bath?

I can't understand how she got out of that bathroom without tracking blood through the house.

A half hearted scouts honor/promise is what struck me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee