Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer was employed for 8 months prior to her death.
She was a home health aide.
She bonded well with the nice gentleman who hired her.
She disclosed issues regarding her personal life to him, and they enjoyed each other's company.
This nice man got to know her children.
Sometimes, the children would call Jen while Jen was at work, saying that they were hungry, all the while with GR standing right there and could have made them food.
GR did no housework. That was Jen's job.
GR wouldn't even take out the trash.

Now remember, both had jobs. GR worked from home, and JR worked for this gentleman who is a stroke victims.

She drove him to appointments, did some PT, and was responsible for other care-taking duties.

Jen and her employer cared for one another very much.

She provided this gentleman with her 2-weeks notice sadly one day, citing "hives and problems at home."

Anyone else wonder why GR has NEVER contacted this gentleman after Jen went missing? Not even once to see if he knew anything about where she may have run off to?

:jail:

BBM

The lazy sod wouldn't even take the trash out!! - What a guy! :furious:

Jennifer was employed for 8 months prior to her death.
She was a home health aide.
She bonded well with the nice gentleman who hired her.
She disclosed issues regarding her personal life to him, and they enjoyed each other's company.
This nice man got to know her children.
Sometimes, the children would call Jen while Jen was at work, saying that they were hungry, all the while with GR standing right there and could have made them food.
GR did no housework. That was Jen's job.
GR wouldn't even take out the trash.

Now remember, both had jobs. GR worked from home, and JR worked for this gentleman who is a stroke victims.

She drove him to appointments, did some PT, and was responsible for other care-taking duties.

Jen and her employer cared for one another very much.

She provided this gentleman with her 2-weeks notice sadly one day, citing "hives and problems at home."

Anyone else wonder why GR has NEVER contacted this gentleman after Jen went missing? Not even once to see if he knew anything about where she may have run off to?

Snipped

From the Finding Jennifer Blog:

She is an excellent cook but stopped cooking the two months prior to her disappearance.

Interesting...two months prior to her disappearance...that would be after she stopped working.

Perhaps GR is confused about, among other things, the times Jennifer supposedly stopped cooking for the children.

Re:Today's Daily Star article by Joe Mahoney

Thank You, Joe! (Respectfully.. Mr. Mahoney)

Your professional journalism is bringing out the TRUE Jennifer Ramsaran for the public to see..

Sunday School teacher for many years
A passionate care-giver of a man who is healing from a stroke
A loving mother who introduced her children to her employer... And shared values with them regarding respect and contributions to one's community...

:heart:

My heart is aching that the organizations that could have brought out this true side of Jennifer has chosen not to... :(

JMO

Thinking of Jennifer today....& all who loved her.

Don't think of her as gone away,
Her journey's just begun.
Life holds so many facets,
This earth is only one.
Just think of her as resting
from the sorrows and the tears,
In a place of warmth and comfort
Where there are no days and years.
Think how she must be wishing
That we could know today,
How nothing but our sadness
Can really pass away.
And think of her as living
In the hearts of those she touched,
For nothing loved is ever lost
And she was loved so much.

.............If Roses Grow in Heaven ~ Kirsten Preus

BBM

The lazy sod wouldn't even take the trash out!! - What a guy! :furious:

yet ironically could face murder charges for dumping Jen off the side of the road as if she were trash.

:snake:

Thinking of Jennifer today....& all who loved her.

Don't think of her as gone away,
Her journey's just begun.
Life holds so many facets,
This earth is only one.
Just think of her as resting
from the sorrows and the tears,
In a place of warmth and comfort
Where there are no days and years.
Think how she must be wishing
That we could know today,
How nothing but our sadness
Can really pass away.
And think of her as living
In the hearts of those she touched,
For nothing loved is ever lost
And she was loved so much.

.............If Roses Grow in Heaven ~ Kirsten Preus

this is beautiful.

:angel:

ETA: I hope you don't mind that I borrowed it for the HFJR page..

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1...as-devoted-mom

“She was a very good mother,” Wilcox said, adding he is grieving over her loss with friends. “She would pick her kids up after swimming lessons, and I would go with her when she took them home. Then her dad would come over and talk to us. Her parents are very nice people.”

Notice who was NOT mentioned in the instances where he would visit JR's house? Said a lot of nice things about JR, kids, in laws......<crickets> This says a LOT, imo.

"The death is being treated as a possible homicide, and other possible causes of death — accidental or medical-related — have not yet been officially ruled out."

What kind of medially related condition would cause someone to strip naked and then throw oneself off an embankment, besides say the use of bath salts? Pretty sure the general public has ruled any such scenario like that out, as well as suicide.

Also...wondering if any injuries found could be ruled a result of her trip down the embankment, as opposed to someone hurting her purposely before she was dumped there. Or inconclusive.

That's a very scary thought, given how long she had been missing and frozen.

In Memory of Jennifer Renz Ramsaran

I am not gone
I am in the hearts and bodies
of my children
I am in the raising of my children
and their children to come
I am in their laughter and in their
eyes following a lifelong pattern
I have set before them
I am in their caring
and in their strength
I am in the minds of everyone
that has known me
Search your hearts for good
memories and you will know
I am not gone

Author Unknown

Justice For Jennifer

March 3, 2013
Chenango TV report misses key attribution
By Joe Mahoney
The Daily Star

(snipped for focus)
I watched a local cable news report on a sad saga I have been covering — the suspicious death of New Berlin mother Jennifer Ramsaran.

The newscaster, sitting in an Albany studio, said Jennifer Ramsaran disappeared after she left her home to go Christmas shopping at a Syracuse mall. That was it. There was no attribution. Whether this is true or not, I do not know. What is true is that this is the scenario provided to the Chenango County Sheriff’s Office by her husband, Ganesh “Remy” Ramsaran, whom I have interviewed several times.
(read more)

'The apple doesn't fall from the tree'...

Chenango TV report misses key attribution
By Joe Mahoney
The Daily Star

(Snipet from article)
My late father’s birthday came and went the other day, which got me to thinking about how much I see the world through his eyes, and not because I attempt to do so.

It just rubs off on you.

He was never bashful about sharing his opinion when he read or saw something he considered malarkey..

Synonyms for malarkey

(Slang)
Something that does not have or make sense:

balderdash, blather, bunkum, claptrap, drivel, garbage, idiocy, nonsense, piffle, poppycock, rigmarole, rubbish, tomfoolery, trash, twaddle.

(Informal) tommyrot. (Slang) applesauce, baloney, bilge, bull1, bunk2, crap, hooey.

Synonyms for malarkey

(Slang)
Something that does not have or make sense:

balderdash, blather, bunkum, claptrap, drivel, garbage, idiocy, nonsense, piffle, poppycock, rigmarole, rubbish, tomfoolery, trash, twaddle.

(Informal) tommyrot. (Slang) applesauce, baloney, bilge, bull1, bunk2, crap, hooey.

(RS)

Feel like we could've used a lot of these synonyms at various points in the last few months. Might save them to my desktop just in case they come in handy....

"For an eight-month period that began in late 2011 and stretched into mid-2012, Keith Wilcox, a disabled retiree from New Berlin, said he welcomed Jennifer Ramsaran into his home, where she worked as a caretaker for him as he recovered from a stroke."

So, she left her employment mid-2012, summer time.

Wasn't that around the time of the affair(s)?
And the time that she "changed" according to GR?
If she did "change" and that's a huge IF, maybe she did so because there was nothing left in it for her. Maybe she thought it was over.

Mr. Wilcox did disclose that he didn't think Jen knew about the affair (this isn't in MSM but I know for a fact he said this). Yet, she cited personal problems at home as one of the reasons for quitting. She probably didn't tell him, or perhaps had a hunch and found out during the months after her employment ended.

More on the changes: Personally, I would be seriously hard pressed to cook a meal for my cheating spouse, do his laundry, gel up his hair, stroke his massive ego, take pics of his new muscles, or take care of him in any way whatsoever. If I hadn't booted him out by then, the least I would do is suggest ES take on these tasks for him.

And I don't think for a second she ever stopped caring for her children.

Re:Today's Daily Star article by Joe Mahoney

Thank You, Joe! (Respectfully.. Mr. Mahoney)

Your professional journalism is bringing out the TRUE Jennifer Ramsaran for the public to see..

Sunday School teacher for many years
A passionate care-giver of a man who is healing from a stroke
A loving mother who introduced her children to her employer... And shared values with them regarding respect and contributions to one's community...

:heart:

My heart is aching that the organizations that could have brought out this true side of Jennifer has chosen not to... :(

JMO

BBM

Clue -- think it's safe to say that the organizations MIGHT have shone a light on all the good Jen did, but they were only fed the negatives which planted the wrong kind of seeds. Hence, the weeds grew... and not the flowers that Jen really was...

:rose:

In Memory of Jennifer Renz Ramsaran

I am not gone
I am in the hearts and bodies
of my children
I am in the raising of my children
and their children to come
I am in their laughter and in their
eyes following a lifelong pattern
I have set before them
I am in their caring
and in their strength
I am in the minds of everyone
that has known me
Search your hearts for good
memories and you will know
I am not gone

Author Unknown

Justice For Jennifer

beautiful. (and i jacked this one as well) thanks for sharing

What kind of medially related condition would cause someone to strip naked and then throw oneself off an embankment, besides say the use of bath salts? Pretty sure the general public has ruled any such scenario like that out, as well as suicide.

THANK YOU!! This is what I have been preaching to the stars, to the heavens, to anyone & everyone that will listen!! She DID not do that to herself, I will never ever ever believe she did! There is a person/persons responsible for her death! PLEASE someone find who did!!!

"The death is being treated as a possible homicide, and other possible causes of death — accidental or medical-related — have not yet been officially ruled out."

Also...wondering if any injuries found could be ruled a result of her trip down the embankment, as opposed to someone hurting her purposely before she was dumped there. Or inconclusive.

That's a very scary thought, given how long she had been missing and frozen.

My thoughts exactly! Btw-bath salts not medically related! (Lol sorry dear had to say it!) She must have decided that day to go streaking & was naked jogging training for the next marathon down Center Rd & nobody notice when she fell over the side & screamed for assistance. Come on-how dumb do they think the general public is? Obviously a much as CC/LD & GR thought we were when trying to sell us on the "runaway/abandon her child to go gaming" bit. I have to hope this is just a wording being used for liability purposes j til an official COD is released.

Sweet Jennifer-I've never had the honor to be in your presence, but please know as you now Rest in Peace we shall not-not until your killer has been found & served with his penalty for taking you from your children. JUSTICE FOR JENNIFER!

BBM

Clue -- think it's safe to say that the organizations MIGHT have shone a light on all the good Jen did, but they were only fed the negatives which planted the wrong kind of seeds. Hence, the weeds grew... and not the flowers that Jen really was...

:rose:

Yep. I'm still reeling from the fact that Jen taught Sunday School for years and was a Girl Scout Leader and that nobody thought those facts worth mentioning while they were supposedly desperately trying to get the public to help find a living Jennifer.

Edit: Jillian just to be clear, this frustration is not pointed in your direction at all.

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1874096392/Ex-client-Ramsaran-was-devoted-mom

"Ganesh Ramsaran, in an interview two weeks ago, said he has had no contact with Keith Wilcox."

Knowing that his wife was close to Mr. Wilcox, GR never contacted him either in person or via phone to say "Hi. How's it going? Just wondering ~ do you have any idea where my wife could be? I think she ran off. Can ya' help me out here?"

:what:

OF COURSE he did not contact Mr. Wilcox... Mr. Wilcox had learned of home life and had an opinion on it you would think -- and it was not conforming to what GR wanted. In GR's mind -- Mr. Wilcox might have been the 'enemy' because he was making Jen feel appreciated and it sounds like he boosted her ego especially when she might have felt down and out from home. So by 'suggesting' that she leave that job because she had more pressing matters at home -- like feed him and the kids, house chores, etc -- it gave GR that 'control' again. A thought -- does he even know how to take care of the family -- cook, clean, etc. It makes you think that she had to wait on him hand and foot -- the two of them home together -- her not working and him working from home. Very 'old school' -- wife doing it all and having to dote on husband.

"For an eight-month period that began in late 2011 and stretched into mid-2012, Keith Wilcox, a disabled retiree from New Berlin, said he welcomed Jennifer Ramsaran into his home, where she worked as a caretaker for him as he recovered from a stroke."

So, she left her employment mid-2012, summer time.

Wasn't that around the time of the affair(s)?
And the time that she "changed" according to GR?
If she did "change" and that's a huge IF, maybe she did so because there was nothing left in it for her. Maybe she thought it was over.

Mr. Wilcox did disclose that he didn't think Jen knew about the affair (this isn't in MSM but I know for a fact he said this). Yet, she cited personal problems at home as one of the reasons for quitting. She probably didn't tell him, or perhaps had a hunch and found out during the months after her employment ended.

More on the changes: Personally, I would be seriously hard pressed to cook a meal for my cheating spouse, do his laundry, gel up his hair, stroke his massive ego, take pics of his new muscles, or take care of him in any way whatsoever. If I hadn't booted him out by then, the least I would do is suggest ES take on these tasks for him.

And I don't think for a second she ever stopped caring for her children.

BBM - From the looks of things lately, it appears ES has already started to, imo.

If Joe Mahoney's a nitwit, I want to be one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en