100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This question has to be a good one. They are definitely taking a long time to argue this one.

Kelly

ETA: Overruled. What was the question #?

her hair is REEEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLLLLYYYYYY bothering me.

:please: do yourself a favor and take it down before the jury sees you like that.

Jodi sitting there muttering to herself...maybe she's practicing answering the jury questions?

Jodi does NOT look well or happy today. I bet the lion's share of the questions skew towards prosecution. She actually looks pensive, which is different than the usual blank stare.

Did anyone notice her llips movig for a couple of secs like she is practicing some answers??

Look at the wheels spinning. Talking to herself. She's trying to get her facts straight on some of these questions.

If these are questions from the jury and the hearing is being done in open court, then I don't think it's proper for them not to state the question and verbalize the basis for their objections in open court...this is maddening.

As I understand it, the judge is the only one with the questions. They can read them at sidebar if necessary. Which is great, because it means JA can't rehearse any answers.

If Jodi is a doll, she's the female twin of Chuckie!

(I'm old. That's how I know this) :blushing:

Or, at times, Poor Pitiful Pear. (yes, there really was a doll named this)

You know the 'innocent' clothes / hair / glasses she wears makes her look even more like someone who could be a love obsessed stalker type .. whoever her court stylist is completely messed up.

Will jurors whose questions won't be asked be told why?

Nurmi overruled again. I'm really getting excited about hearing these questions and seeing how Jodi handles them.

Seems judge is overruling most of them, right? The original 4 of course were no problem, then we got a couple of sustained but the rest (all of the sidebars I think?) have been overruled right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth