OH OH - Katelyn Markham, 22, Fairfield, 14 August 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw that it's Katelynn. Thank goodness there is closure for her family.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

RIP Katelyn. Prayers and hugs for her family and friends.

It broke my heart watching her father.

Now it's time for Justice!!

i just can't even believe we actually made it to this point! after all this time & all of the hoping we'd eventually get some answers. we got one answer. thanks to the people who realized what they happened upon and called authorities. now we just need to hope and pray for justice and MORE answers. i doubt she ended up there on her own...

many prayers out to the Markham family and all of her friends and loved ones. RIP. <3

I just can't believe. I wanted this to be her, as no way she just up and left her life and her little dog...but it is such a shock...

Oh my God. Is this true?
I almost am in shock.

Yes, it appears so. I am just weeping. I searched for her on foot with the most wonderful group of ladies. Did candle light vigils, radio spots and hung posters all over town and I just don't even know how to be right now - so I can't imagine what Dave Markham and her sister must be feeling.

There was one spot - very close that we kept going back to. I think same creek or a tributary of it. I literally got chills in 90something degree heat when we arrived at the spot. We were so close and we all kept going back. One day two of us fell in the creek - me partially, my friend fully......the same creek waters.

I can't even type for my tears - but Katelyn, I promise you we will get justice for you and even though we met on the Nancy Grace show - I grew to love you. RIP COLORFUL KATELYN. RIP

I've followed this case as a lurker since the beginning- never really had a feeling one way or the other about what may have happened to her.

What a cryin' shame - lovely young lady............so sad.

Rest in light and peace, Katelyn.

Da*n! I hate this.

Katelyn being found brings me a little bit of hope that some of the other missing people I have followed for so long may also be found. Until now, almost none of them have been.

Now for an arrest.

I pray the police have enough evidence to make an arrest.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member