trial day 48: REBUTTAL #147

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I think the defendant was writing yesterday:

All work and no play makes Jodi a dull girl.

If JA is so smart, why didn't she exercise her Miranda rights immediately after she was arrested? And why in the world would she initiate the calls to Det. Flores 5 seconds after Travis's body was discovered? She thinks she is smarter than everyone else - that's why. She will have plenty of time to ponder her foolishness after she is sent to death row.

BBM = I've heard the old saying......The person sure is book smart but just doesn't have any common sense. :blushing:

Thank you Jesus! Travis's friends are going to take the stand and tell the TRUTH for their friend about Jodi and Travis. http://youtu.be/aagtv5Vxn2A

PS : I read that here, that they were added, but I have not seen the witness list myself. I sure hope it is correct!!

Here is the full video of Travis http://youtu.be/z4U6fAeIpTo

In this video, Jacob Mefford details how the friends were telling Jodi "You are not welcome here!" http://youtu.be/xOZ944U6CL0

This is the other video of Jacob Mefford discussing Jodi....

http://youtu.be/IRyizXGOgjU

his wife found on Jodi's My Space she was into witchcraft, freaky things, he tells how he warned Travis from the first day that Jodi was NOT for Travis.

By the way, Jacob is one of Travis' friends who was not Mormon. Mormon or not, Travis' frends would not have disowned him for not being a virgin. They all loved, trusted and respected him. http://youtu.be/QpCgl6k3Nw0

Here is his friend that spoke at his memorial service ,"Travis made me a better person."
http://youtu.be/yqay4HedEnY

And another friend, "Travis, how much of an effect he had, not only on myself, but everyone he came in contact with. It is years later, and I am still crying about how he touched and changed so many of us." http://youtu.be/IsQPKUPQz5w

Taylor, dear friend of Travis http://youtu.be/HSSy2BzA11Y

Travis told Taylor about he and Jodi having sex, that Jodi was super aggressive, super sex craved, a nymphomaniac. etc/ So ALV theory about he would have so much to lose if his friends learned he was not a virgin, is flawed. If she had interviewed ANY of his friends, she could have found out that it was with a wink and a smile that they called him that, knowing the truth is he was just like any other normal healthy young man. Gosh I sure hope the jury gets to hear from just ONE of Travis' friends in the guilt phase. http://youtu.be/3pYTxJsVOPY

http://youtu.be/ZIT6ZP3PZiE

http://youtu.be/peIy0jCZXAY
Dr. Carl Hiatt, father figure to Travis, Travis feared for his life , said the day after he broke up with Jodi, the next day his tires were slashed. I never realized it was the very next day. "Don't be surprised if I don't show up one of these Sundays, you find me dead somewhere. I am serious,"Travis told his dear friend. "He knew Jodi was serious, and she was very upset,"Dr. Hiatt went on.

I wish the jury could hear from Dr. Hiatt!
http://youtu.be/i7jIBp5-mas

If Jacob and or Holly or the pair of them are indeed on the witness list I know they will be a welcome sight to Travis' family. FINALLY....the truth about their brother can be told to the world that has been fed nothing but lies.:great::great

I remember feeling so sad for Juan when he mentioned his height. I thought thats just so sweet, he needs a hug lol.

I volunteer myself to be the president of the "Give Juan A Hug Club"!

I agree that she failed all on her own but, if there was any credibility at all left with the jury, Dr. D. erased that yesterday.

So what is JA left with? Well some have suggested that the jury might take "pity" on her, given that Dr. D says she has BPD, and therefore might decide LWOP rather than the DP - perhaps even go with manslaughter. I have thought about this idea all night and all I can say is - if JA had "merely" shot TA, well then maybe LWOP is an appropriate choice. The fact, however, that she butchered TA - tormented him in his last seconds of life - leads me back to my longstanding opinion that she deserves the DP.

I also wondered of these personality disorders would give the jury a reason NOT to give her death. Almost like an excuse. Not that I believe personality disorders in any way should excuse the offense of murder....but it did cross my mind.

Thoughts everyone?

I don't fault Dr. D., because she performed brilliantly, for the most part. Maybe she will, at some point, say that there is a difference between compassion, which most of those in the helping professions have, and rank, inappropriate fawning over a client.

I think that the difference lies in having compassion for the human condition - the pathos, the terror, the pain that everyone experiences to a greater or lesser extent - as opposed to feeling compassion for the specific individual. I feel human compassion even for my NPD ex-husband, who treats me and my sons with behavior ranging from indifference to emotional manipulation. I don't excuse, (or even necessarily understand,) his behavior and I no longer "like" him, but I do have compassion for the mentally ill and for people who can't help but cut themselves off at the feet. Now that we are divorced I can see how his upbringing, his biology and his choices have destroyed his sense of self and his relationships and I have compassion for his suffering.

Dr. D's objectivity allows her to be compassionate while maintaining an appropriate clinical relationship with her clients. I have compassion for my ex, but I sure as he77 am not letting him back in my life in a significant way.

I agree that she failed all on her own but, if there was any credibility at all left with the jury, Dr. D. erased that yesterday.

So what is JA left with? Well some have suggested that the jury might take "pity" on her, given that Dr. D says she has BPD, and therefore might decide LWOP rather than the DP - perhaps even go with manslaughter. I have thought about this idea all night and all I can say is - if JA had "merely" shot TA, well then maybe LWOP is an appropriate choice. The fact, however, that she butchered TA - tormented him in his last seconds of life - leads me back to my longstanding opinion that she deserves the DP.

BBM

I dreamed about it all night. Not sure what about, exactly, but it was driving me crazy with the repetition! Something about choosing, the jury, and the verdict...

I found a tootsie pop in my purse..
no pop rocks, thank goodness, but there was a dum-dum in there too.

(cleaning out my purse just in case the coppers wonder what I am doing with them..you think kleenex and an old tampon are suspicious???)

I started an 'Items Found in JAs Purse (backpack, glovebox, etc) llist and giggled coffee on my laptop...

Good morning folks! Just a few friendly reminders:

1) Do not discuss that other facebook page (re: the one that people have discussed reporting): we are not going to bring that here. Please and thank you.

2) Please drop the discussion of Jennifer Wilmott's hair.

thanks very much everyone!

also: the timeline thread and spoof threads are updated​

Are the friends of Travis' being on the witness list a rumor or has it been confirmed? If they are going to testify, I wonder what it's about and whether or not it has something to do with the video they shot.

I also wondered of these personality disorders would give the jury a reason NOT to give her death. Almost like an excuse. Not that I believe personality disorders in any way should excuse the offense of murder....but it did cross my mind.

Thoughts everyone?

I think if there was not so much violence involved and that it actually takes a long time to stab someone that many times, makes me think that the DP is deserved.

THe most famous personality disorder I can think of it Dr Jeckyl and Mr Hyde. One moment a person can be natural, then the next they can be a cold hearted killer. I believe she knew this about herself and when she was driving towards mesa that day, she was her bad person. She has no fog at all and I totally believe she remembers every second of that killing, but she wants to keep it in her memories.

Because of this i believe the DP is the best outcome.

The thing is her Defense is fictitious. So I always chuckle when people talk about her defense as a reality.
It is all made up.
Why did she first say she was not there?? Because She planned her alibi so she would not be. She bought the gas cans, She saved her receipts for proof she was not in AZ. She went to Ryans..

She cleaned up, She threw the camera in the washer and washed it with bleach. We all know normally we would end up with a destroyed camera however the police can extract anything basically..

Her second story involves ninjas and one is a woman.. imagine that.. why? Because she imagines herself that way. She knows what she did to Travis. It makes her feel powerful. She is not remorseful except for herself.

Remember even Travis said that.. She cries for no one but herself. HE got her and she could not take that.

She murdered him with premeditation and vengeance.

She thought she had it all planned so she would get away with it. She made up things about Travis.

Her finger was sliced and the tendon healed shorter and that is why she has that injury not because he ever hurt her.

She has lied about everything.

Nothing she says can be taken for fact that does not have back up and her journals are not that.

DeMarte obviously knew JW would jump all over her lack of experience....what else does she have really. This Dr seems to be more then qualified. She did seem to be glaring (a little bit) at Wilmott.

To me it came off like JW was being purposely obtuse! She was so annoying how she went on and on about the dates of when she wasn't practicing but was teaching..wtf?:facepalm:

Thoughts everyone?

DP. Travis was butchered.

I think that the difference lies in having compassion for the human condition - the pathos, the terror, the pain that everyone experiences to a greater or lesser extent - as opposed to feeling compassion for the specific individual. I feel human compassion even for my NPD ex-husband, who treats me and my sons with behavior ranging from indifference to emotional manipulation. I don't excuse, (or even necessarily understand,) his behavior and I no longer "like" him, but I do have compassion for the mentally ill and for people who can't help but cut themselves off at the feet. Now that we are divorced I can see how his upbringing, his biology and his choices have destroyed his sense of self and his relationships and I have compassion for his suffering.

Dr. D's objectivity allows her to be compassionate while maintaining an appropriate clinical relationship with her clients. I have compassion for my ex, but I sure as he77 am not letting him back in my life in a significant way.

I think DD's "compassion" came AFTER interviewing, diagnosing and treating (possibly) these kids. NOT THE VERY FIRST MINUTE SHE WALKED INTO THE INTERVIEW as AVL did. AVL started her assessment with bias.

Good morning folks! Just a few friendly reminders:

1) Do not discuss that other facebook page (re: the one that people have discussed reporting): we are not going to bring that here. Please and thank you.

2) Please drop the discussion of Jennifer Wilmott's hair.

thanks very much everyone!

also: the timeline thread and spoof threads are updated​

can you delete my post about that page i can't find it :waitasec: maybe it already has been i dunno,its been one of those days so far :facepalm:

I think DD's "compassion" came AFTER interviewing, diagnosing and treating (possibly) these kids. NOT THE VERY FIRST MINUTE SHE WALKED INTO THE INTERVIEW as AVL did. AVL started her assessment with bias.

i just think the comparison between working with abused children and an adult accused murderer is ludicrous. i think the jury understands the difference, and JW, as usual, looks stupid making it.

can you delete my post about that page i can't find it :waitasec: maybe it already has been i dunno,its been one of those days so far :facepalm:

It's been one of those WEEKS and we are only on Wed....

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member