Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wesley Lowery ‏@WesleyLowery 1m

"This is still extremely dangerous," - FBI officers

Wasn't close enough to really see suspect. Was a male in white shirt. Not going to speculate his race.

They are worried about the phones setting off the explosives.

Wesley Lowery ‏@WesleyLowery 1m

Cops demanding we turn off phones. Will try to update in a few mins

It's serious, guys. Second officer down. Reports of hand grenades and explosions in Watertown (near Boston). Could these be our suspects on the run? This kind of stuff does NOT happen every day in Boston, I don't care what neighborhood you're referring to.

Its on CNN live -

We don't know that there were only 2 marathon suspects. Perhaps there was a third suspect we haven't heard about yet -- someone behind the scenes. Whatever is going on, this is VERY unusual for Boston. We might have a shooting or two from time to time but I've never heard of grenades, explosions, and crazy shoot-outs with cops that cross city lines in my time living here. City under siege. Damn scary, here -- whatever it is.

Darn right its scary. FBI days there's two suspects. If there were more, wouldn't they have found chatter of some kind?

News is saying 1 suspect in MIT shooting is in the hospital now, they're looking for the other (white) suspect now. Fox News I'm watching it live.

CNN just showed one of the guys on the ground, don't know if it's a suspect or a witness.

this is completely insane. I can't even figure out the time line of mit and this incidence, it is just crazy

1 suspect in MIT shooting still at large.

1 suspect in MIT shooting in custody. I think that's the one going to the hospital unless I'm misunderstanding the dynamic.

They're speaking of 2 incidents that they don't have the authority to say are connected yet.

this is completely insane. I can't even figure out the time line of mit and this incidence, it is just crazy

Very rough timeline here.

Possible 7-11 robbery.
The MIT cop was shot after that, right after 10:30pm.
The carjacking occurred after he was shot.
The shootout occurred after the carjacking.

We have one dead officer and at least one more down.

Martine Powers ‏@martinepowers 1m

BPD officers racing out of MassGeneral and into cruisers, speeding away with sirens on

What signifigance is there to Laurel Street? It says they found pipe bombs possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks