SIDEBAR #2- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now in the mood to watch JAWS and The Goodbye Girl. I have both movies. Ladies, rent The Goodbye Girl. You will LOVE IT?

I love that movie....Love Dreyfuss in it !

My daughters love the movie also. Its for women of all ages. Its a Neil Simon movie. He was married to Marsha Mason. She was great in the movie also.

She has a signature sound. Her voice flows.

I really want to post this song that is so dark but it's hauntingly profound to me. I'm just gonna let it fly before we get in to the full on "fun zone" as I think this song is an important one in certain times of one's life ....it's dark but I have listened to this song probably hundreds of times as it speaks the TRUTH and to that I feel not so alone on this planet. From her brilliant album Turbulent Indigo. This is a song about depression and very descriptive I think (at least to me, although thankfully i've not suffered serious depression for many years).

Joni Mitchell - The Sire of Sorrow (Job's Sad Song) - YouTube

I really want to post this song that is so dark but it's hauntingly profound to me. I'm just gonna let it fly before we get in to the full on "fun zone" as I think this song is an important one in certain times of one's life ....it's dark but I have listened to this song probably hundreds of times as it speaks the TRUTH and to that I feel not so alone on this planet. From her brilliant album Turbulent Indigo. This is a song about depression and very descriptive I think (at least to me, although thankfully i've not suffered serious depression for many years).

Joni Mitchell - The Sire of Sorrow (Job's Sad Song) - YouTube

Too dark. You need this.

"Flash Light" by Parliament - YouTube

I like it all Sugar.

But if you need an antidote to the last (understandable as it is dark) there is this little sweet song, continuing my Joni/France theme. ;) There's a line about a "little bit of instant bliss" which I think everyone can use. :D

[video=youtube;yTBx6AfTXyk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTBx6AfTXyk[/video]

continue sidebar discussion here...

Elton John - Friends - YouTube

restaurants20110211_008_11f1316301.jpg

link

Love those moderators that feed us! Thank you so much.

Is anyone going to the New Orleans Jazz Festival next weekend? I would love to meet folks!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

He is awesome live. Most people have no idea how formidable his keyboarding skills are. I heard him do a 35 minute version of Burn Down the Mission that included nearly 30 minutes of straight jammin'.

Elton John - Take Me to The Pilot (BBC In Concert 1970) - YouTube

Great concerts! I have a bunch of tickets to go see Paul McCartney in Orlando next month. I have heard his concert is the one of a lifetime so I had to go and get extra tickets for anybody that want some!. anybody here want to join me?:beer:

Great concerts! I have a bunch of tickets to go see Paul McCartney in Orlando next month. I have heard his concert is the one of a lifetime so I had to go and get extra tickets for anybody that want some!. anybody here want to join me?:beer:

You lucky stiff! I wish I could join you but I'll be stuck here - could you ask him to sing this, my favorite from his first solo album?

[video=youtube;cm2YyVZBL8U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm2YyVZBL8U[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member