Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true, even in Yuma, gas stations exist. I've had my car's radiator overheat there. No way would I be carrying a gas can in my car in that heat!!!

Haven't driven though there in a long time but the last time we did..there weren't any gas stations, just like every now and then phones to call for help and big barrels of water. On the way to Barstow.

False.

For Felony murder, you need to find the following;

"1. Remained unlawfully in a residence and 2. did so with the intent of committing a felony."

Once she had begun shooting and stabbing Travis, Jodi was no longer wanted at his residence.

Interesting that Jodi felt that felony murder applied to her crime -- a crime she claims was done in "self-defense".

Don't laugh...I was shocked that some elementary schools still use mimeographs instead of copy machines. Can you believe it?

I personally loved how it smelled and I did not grow up to be a killer, just a secret sniffer....:floorlaugh:

Nah, you're a great Mom. Kids in the dryer could happen to anyone! A big load, a phone call, you're distracted -- in they go. Who could blame you? They'll be fine. A couple, three years of therapy, tops.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

My husband and I have a small shower stall. There are just a few ways to shower. Not much room to turn around in. I think anybody that takes a shower in a small stall will look like TA or Marion.

I though JM's closing where he referred ti JA's leaving TA in that stall looking like a frog was perfect.

Interesting that Jodi felt that felony murder applied to her crime -- a crime she claims was done in "self-defense".

Yea, but according to Jodi, she was "only convicted because of the way the law was written". What a rich freaking piece of work.

In 2nd grade, that reminds me of the time we all egged on the class clown to stick the prissy girl in front of him with the end of a sharp pencil. After days and days of egging him on, he finally agreed to get her when the bell rang to start class.

The prissy girl (that nobody knew had it in her turn) turned right around and slapped him siilly. He then proceeded to cry like a baby and had to go to the principle's office. :floorlaugh:

I was on the business end of a similar event. I must have been being my usual jovial, smarta*# self, and a big Hawaiian girl drove her pencil right into my index finger. Still have the tattoo -- which for years, I thought was actually lead embedded in my finger slowly poisoning me and at the very least affecting my mental capacity. I am certain I have not been poisoned, but about the other I cannot be so sure.

Yea, but according to Jodi, she was "only convicted because of the way the law was written". What a rich freaking piece of work.

Like she thinks she can take her appeals to the highest court and get all the laws rewritten .. her narcissism knows no bounds ..

He's allowed to talk to the media as he is no longer a juror in this case. No harm will be done.

Not a single chance of damage will be done if he can just wait until the trial ends. I just don't understand why he has to speak in public at this point. His previous remarks about iPhone and iPad sharing with his fellow jurors after being dismissed already attracted criticism from some ja supporters.

Come on, guys!! Who DIDN'T sniff the papers fresh off the mimeograph machine!?!?!

Personally, I loved the smell of gasoline and asphalt. I imagine it's associated with the brain damage I suffered from the pencil injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member