penalty phase #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if a friend of Jodi's had gone before the day ended... that might have been a tactic.
But nothing happened after the statements to distract from them.

These jurors went from those statements to..... nothing.
They have Friday, Saturday and Sunday to think about nothing but those statements...

Oh and "She was 27 years old, she was a good friend..." :laughcry:
This is going to back fire... I feel much better about it now. :seeya:

Not to mention the fact it was clearly stated in both Steven & Sam's statements the hardship it is on the family to travel to/from AZ as no family lives here, leaving children at home, leaves from work etc. to sit & listen to LIES..

So I'm sure if I was a juror I'd think.. I get put out coming into court to be sent home after a couple hours living in Mesa can't imagine how the Alexanders feel or I hope they can make it back one more week to see this finished to the end I can't imagine traveling back n forth..

THIS WILL BACK FIRE ON DT!!!

So guys, really: what do folks gain by going psycho on this Patti person? I'm sorry, I just don't get why she is catching all this flack for doing what she believes to be fair. We don't have to agree, but seriously wth is it with this aim for public lynching anyone and anything remotely connected to the killer? I have shared on other trials with you and I have never, ever seen so much vitriol. Makes me super sad. :(

Seems to me they can't win. Damn if they do, damn if they don't. I am NOT, repeat, NOT trying to start an argument and I am not "posting at someone" so to speak. I love and respect all of you and your opinions. This trial has just really showed me a side to WS I hadn't seen before, and it has me sad and boo :(

Peace and coffee, y'all.

I think she is blackmailing him with info she has that could affect his custody battle. Like maybe she warned him that if he did not support her she would tell his ex something that could affect him in court when he tries to keep partial custody. JMO

LOL yes but who would believe her!

Well, I'm out. Have a good weekend, everyone. See you Monday.

grrrrrr @#$%^^%$#@#$%^%$#^&^%$#@

Pretty sure JA (and her tongue) - do not care......

frogpop.gif
<------JA

Another delay. Court resumes on May 20th, Monday at 10:00 Arizona Time.

And then Memorial Day weekend is the 27th of May - one week later - so when do you think the Jury will get the case for final deliberations? They would have to get it by Wednesday to at least have it a full day before court adjourns on Friday the 24th for a 4 day holiday weekend! With all the delays, it may not be until June that we finally have a verdict!

Hmmm......"We are UNABLE to proceed today...."

THoughts?

Dunno. Maybe friend Patty wafted in smelling of eau de herb? (Listen, I'm an old hippie and know the drill, but there's a time and a place and court aint' it!)

Maybe DB had a "come to Jesus" moment and decided: "Hell NO! This b#itch dumped my azz! What was I thinking?!"?

Or JA had another meltdown and they shot her full of horse tranquilizers?

All of the above?

In your frustration, don't miss the absolute beauty of today. Today, Travis spoke and ONLY Travis. For whatever reason, JA knew she could not touch that. It was a reverent thing to watch Travis' siblings stand for his honor, integrity, and character today. To me, today was sacred in so many ways. I am grateful that events ended up to make this day miraculously all about Travis today. No one else got to take that away. The jury will go home thinking about who Travis really was. When they come back Monday, JA's stuff will seem pretty cheap in comparison.

Today, was a day just for Travis. It is a long time coming.

I hadn't even considered that, but you're right! Travis spoke, and it flipped her out so badly that they had to sedate her just to get her back into the courtroom!!

:seeya:

Dont worry folks. Even Juror #8 who was on Dr. Drew last night said he feels the other jurors know whats up too. Every time "we are unable to proceed" it's ALWAYS when the defense is supposed to have a witness on the stand or it's their turn to present something.

These jurors know its a stall tactic. You can only do it so many times before the jig is up...you'd think Wilmott and Nurmi would understand this.

They were never going to finish today though. Juan gets to cross examine the witnesses, they would've given closing arguments (with hundreds of objections and sidebars) and then the judge would've given instructions again. So it was never going to end today. But this waste of time pisses me off to no end!

They could have finished today if Judge Stephens didn't blow off court at 3 PM. Wasting. Everyone's. Time.

I wonder if the Patricia, "the friend", backed out....

But why would they be "unable to proceed?". They could have carried on without her, DB was there.

I think she wants to fire her attorneys.

Give me a 2 min lead before you read this post...

I am really starting to feel pretty miserable delighting in Jodi's demise here. Her own mother wont testify, and she has some pretty sad representations of friends defending her life. Maybe she really has be handed a crappy spot in this life...

AND that's exactly the DT play here folks... dont kill the girl, she hasnt had love or happiness like the rest of us. Our mother's would be there no matter what, our friends would shine their faces in a million candles for us. None of us have ever behaved a cruel as she, she doesnt get my sympathy for one moment. We have choices, she chose to be the most selfish person in the world.

I agree Jodi has been handed some pretty crappy spot in this life, but it was Jodi who CHOSE to accept them.

Too bad she CHOSE to brutally butcher the one person who recognized any value in her and willing to invest in her to understand she could change.

I will not diminish Sandy Arias.

Did the jury remain when all the gallery spectators & media were sent out of the courtroom?

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkiefer - Tweeted this "We were just told we can go back into the courtroom, but we are going to adjourn for the day."

All done until next Monday Folks!

Do I see a huge grin and happy dance Mr. Kiefer? I'm sure I do....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxooowow