Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as web search results, my understanding is that whatever search engine you use tailors it's ( yes, it thinks for you!) results to your common searches and interests. Each person may get a slightly different result. The programmers have figured out how to customize what you see by tracking what you do ( cookies etc.).

I think, sadly, CCSO has little hard evidence due to their lack of initial response back on Dec 11, 2012. Now they are trying to pull together anything that could result in charges levied. Toxicology is the last piece, IMO. I think any involvement by other members of the household Jennifer shared could be explained away by the fact that they were married and lived together. A circumstantial case at best. Too bad but the long silence speaks to that. :twocents:

Why would she be naked? Either there was potential DNA on the clothes, or she was never dressed and died at home. I still think the bathroom is a potential crime scene. As typical GR over sharing information, he brought up the hair in the bathroom; more 'evidence' he himself found.

Did LE go back into the house for a forensic search once Jennifer was located?
If not, it hardly seems they believe she was killed at home. That would be the first step by a competent LEA. Go over the entire house with luminol, etc.

That's a good question. I don't think they went back. In my opinion, they should have, because in the first search there was still a question as to whether Jennifer was simply missing (on her own accord) or whether foul play was involved.

But, it's my understanding that Luminol would only be helpful if there were blood -- if there were a wound that caused bleeding.

We've heard about the blood in the van, but don't know how much blood, whose blood, or how long it had been there. The blood in the van may or may not be related to Jennifer's death. If it is related, it may not actually be bleeding from a wound, but purge fluid, if the body was not disposed of immediately.

The medical examiner said there were no obvious signs of trauma, which leads me to believe there was no blood in the home, if that's where she met with her death. GR seemed pretty confident to that end as well.

It may be that LE felt they had done a thorough enough search the first time. But...it makes me wonder...didn't they search the house in the week after she was missing? When were things found like hair in the wastebasket? And her rings? Weren't the rings found in January???

From The Evening Sun's website:

" Ramsaran arrested

By: Kevin Doonan, Sun Staff Writer
Published: May 17th, 2013

Ganesh Remy Ramsaran has been arrested today by local authorities. Ramsaran is the husband of Jennifer L. Ramsaran, reported missing Dec. 11 of last year and found dead Feb. 26, 2013, off of Center Road in the Town of Pharsalia.

According to the Chenango County Sheriff’s Office, Ramsaran was arrested earlier this morning and is charged with second degree murder. He will be arraigned today in county court. More details will be available after arraignment. "

Not loving the 2nd degree murder charge, but maybe that will change. I always wonder if there is not as much evidence when they do that. Anywhooo, so glad to see this and will say a prayer for Jennifer's family and children!

So happy that 'psycho' is finally where he should be!!! Saddened that in fact he did do it though- it was obvious but still none the less sad- the poor children!!!! To be married all those years and do that. :(. Would love one of his interviews with the TRUTH now! and maybe a word or two from his anonymous friend....

The way he dumped her like trash and had so many details covered seems more like first degree! Bittersweet day. Glad justice is being done, sad that someone she loved and trusted could harm her.... Not only that but ultimately humiliate her by dumping her naked.

Second Degree Murder Definition in NY
http://law.onecle.com/new-york/penal/PEN0125.25_125.25.html

First Degree Murder NY
http://law.onecle.com/new-york/penal/PEN0125.27_125.27.html

I am not surprised he was arrested. Annoyed that it took so long, though.

Justice for Jennifer. Her poor babies...

While I am among those thrilled...I can only say, that I am grateful that the children, will be fine, in time, safe with those that love them, and truly love them... and that in time, justice will prevail...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne