Victim: Maureen Brainard-Barnes, 25, missing July 2007, found Gilgo Beach Dec 2010 *POI Rex Heuermann*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, HA has made friends (Facebook friends) with family or friends of most, if not all of the GB4. I can't remember which but one victim's associates do not seem to have befriended him.

Yes, HA has made friends (Facebook friends) with family or friends of most, if not all of the GB4. I can't remember which but one victim's associates do not seem to have befriended him.

You are right, and it is Melissa Barthelemy's family that seem to have NO contact with HA, the rest of the GB4 victims has relativs that are FB friends with him.

Among the AC4 it seems like it is only Barbara Breidor's relatives that have contact with HA.

These family members befriended HA after that fact? None were friends prior to the murders, were they?

Yes, It was after the fact and when rumors was passing around media about whether they were connected is when families friended HA. Common intrest thats what was the reason behind HA becoming friends with our families.

Also the fake profiles where made by trolls. SCPD was aware of them before any news media. Computer crimes said trolls are the reason behind them.

Yes, It was after the fact and when rumors was passing around media about whether they were connected is when families friended HA. Common intrest thats what was the reason behind HA becoming friends with our families.

Also the fake profiles where made by trolls. SCPD was aware of them before any news media. Computer crimes said trolls are the reason behind them.

That's what I figured. I know if a friend or relative of mine were a victim, I'd be looking for connections anywhere and everywhere.

Thanks for confirming, Mel.

Any idea why Melissa Barhelemy´s family choose not to have contact with HA?

Does anyone know if Melissa, Amber or Megan ever did any "modeling" ? Has anyone ever found any ads for them on a modeling site?

Also, we know that Melissa worked for a time as an exotic dancer, and we know (through Mel) that Maureen was looking for a job as a topless dancer. Do we know if either Amber or Megan ever worked in clubs? I seem to recall Megan having met Akeem in a club, but I don't know if she was there socially or if she was working there. Anyone know?

Does anyone know if Melissa, Amber or Megan ever did any "modeling" ? Has anyone ever found any ads for them on a modeling site?

Also, we know that Melissa worked for a time as an exotic dancer, and we know (through Mel) that Maureen was looking for a job as a topless dancer. Do we know if either Amber or Megan ever worked in clubs? I seem to recall Megan having met Akeem in a club, but I don't know if she was there socially or if she was working there. Anyone know?

Here is a newsreport, published BEFORE Megan Waterman was found, which explain her story:

http://archive.longislandpress.com/...-on-long-island-some-matter-prostitutes-dont/

Quote:

"This wasn’t Waterman’s first trip to Long Island with Cruz, a Brooklyn transplant she met at a Portland nightclub 11 months before she went missing. Cruz, who officially still resides in Brooklyn, but spends months at a time in Maine, told investigators he makes the six-hour trip to attend nightclubs."

On another note, I wonder what happened to Megan Waterman's jewelry?
And why has LE not published images of her jewelry?
And what about the other 3 GB4 victims, had they also wore jewelry that was missing when they were found?:

Quote from the above newsreport:

"Waterman was last seen by her boyfriend, Akeem Cruz, between 8 and 9 p.m. on June 5, according to police reports, and he spoke with her on the phone for the last time at around 1:30 a.m. on June 6. Cruz told police she was wearing silver hoop earrings, a silver garnet ring and a silver necklace."

Newsreports have stated that the GB4 were all found:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nager-phone-sent-texts-strangling-victim.html

"Those in Long Island had been stripped naked and were found without jewellery or belongings, each wrapped in burlap"

I tried to find info on wheter the AC4 victims were found without jewelry but I can´t find any info on wheter they were or not, if anyone have that info please let me know.

A six hour trip to attend night clubs in Maine?! When he lived in NYC, with some of the hottest nightclubs anywhere?! That's very odd, don't you think?

Not odd at all for a low life pimp who makes these trips to recruit (or rather manipulate and exploit young women who may not be as street smart as women who live and party in the tristate area) into working for him in the sex trafficking business. Unfortunately, it has become quite common these days.

Maureen took the Metro North from Connecticut to Manhattan. I wonder why she went to the Port Authority bus station after she left the hotel. Did she want to check the schedule for a bus to Connecticut? Thats a long ride. It makes no sense. Did a client ask her to meet him there. Did he stand her up? It makes sense that she would have headed East on 42nd st. towards Lexington Ave from the bus station to get the Metro North back to Connecticut. Maybe thats when she was intercepted.

Maureen took the Metro North from Connecticut to Manhattan. I wonder why she went to the Port Authority bus station after she left the hotel. Did she want to check the schedule for a bus to Connecticut? Thats a long ride. It makes no sense. Did a client ask her to meet him there. Did he stand her up? It makes sense that she would have headed East on 42nd st. towards Lexington Ave from the bus station to get the Metro North back to Connecticut. Maybe thats when she was intercepted.

GREAT observation deedee21.

Possibly to buy drugs.
Our new poster (can't remember her nickname right now) who have stated she is a sex worker and know the Port Authority bus station area very well, she posted a week or so ago that the Port Authority bus station is indeed a place where prostitutes buy drugs.

Another possibility is , as you said, she was going to meet a client, the LISK?

The families should start raising HELL. Do the opposite of everything the police told them to do and vice versa. The families are expected to step aside and remain silent. BS. Opportunities were missed because the police did nott trust the INSTINCTS of family members when they knew something iwas not right. Ironic because part of their job is going on instinct. Theres three ways out of the Bronx to go to Long Island. Those cameras could have been checked. Im sure there were cameras on some of the homes where MB lived. Thats where the trail began and straight to one of the bridges. The Port Authority has cameras. So do the buisness in the area. Maureen could have been viewed on those cameras. It would have showed what direction she went in.

The families should start raising HELL. Do the opposite of everything the police told them to do and vice versa. The families are expected to step aside and remain silent. BS. Opportunities were missed because the police did nott trust the INSTINCTS of family members when they knew something iwas not right. Ironic because part of their job is going on instinct. Theres three ways out of the Bronx to go to Long Island. Those cameras could have been checked. Im sure there were cameras on some of the homes where MB lived. Thats where the trail began and straight to one of the bridges. The Port Authority has cameras. So do the buisness in the area. Maureen could have been viewed on those cameras. It would have showed what direction she went in.

I think you nailed it. I have had this same thought. You know I have tried to keep in mind that I don't know what it feels like to be a family member of any of these girls. But I've reached this point that I think if I was them. I'd be on every talk show telling details. Telling the whole story and who I think did it. Why I think what I do and so on.

Guess what I mean is I wouldn't stop until this was back on the news every night. And raising hell till the police were so sick of me that they did more.

If my daughters killer was calling my home, I would have taped all his calls. I would give a copy of the recordings to all the radio stations, tv stations, newspapers, and every resident of Oak Beach.

If my daughters killer was calling my home, I would have taped all his calls. I would give a copy of the recordings to all the radio stations, tv stations, newspapers, and every resident of Oak Beach.

I'm sure their lawyer advised them against such an action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure their lawyer advised them against such an action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would not care what the police or lawyers had to say. The girls are dead and they are not coming back. How many years have to go by with no arrest before the families say enough? Give the copies of the tape to everyone. Start at Oak Beach. Then youtube. Call Howard Stern . He will play it . The hell with the cops and the coward that killed these girls.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123
Back