GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, is there a way to reply to individual earlier posts? I'm not seeing a reply button under the individual posts, I was going to try to reply to them as posted.

It's called QUOTE ! Oops, I mean the option you are looking for says QUOTE instead of REPLY, in the corner of each post.
Thank you so much for joining. What a nightmare !

Some diapers do have a size on them. Pamper's do.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6ROrtMgXm...O_EVwxcvL4/s1600/Pampers+Cruisers+Diapers.jpg

But had she already surrendered the 4 yr old at that time or did she not even give him the 4 yr old until after the crying bout ? I can't remember. This is a complex little time line because so much happened with so many players in a short amount of time and space, in the yard, in the house , on the porch, etc. I'm getting confused on the details.

ETA I love your point by the way. It's very interesting.

The screaming was heard AFTER the 4 year old was surrendered.
It was the grandfather who heard it and that was after the 4 year old was taken home by Dad.
So the 4 year old wasn't even there when the screaming was heard.
Which is good... she didn't witness all that.

Also, is there a way to reply to individual earlier posts? I'm not seeing a reply button under the individual posts, I was going to try to reply to them as posted.
It's the little page with the quill/feather/pen at the right bottom of a post, the third icon.
You have my prayers, this is a nightmare & I pray that she is found safe.

OH NO! When is the last time anyone saw this baby ? Did dad see her 2 weekends ago ? Ugh, my heart is sinking :(

Her dad had her during the week, Angela was keeping both girls Sat. night as TJ and his girlfriend had to work.

Taylor Dungjen ‏@taylordungjen 17m

#Toledo fire and rescue crew going diving into the river, have and will continue to use SONAR.
pic.twitter.com/M9hVehHVpo

Taylor Dungjen ‏@taylordungjen 1m

Only because he asked me if I was going to Tweet this ... Police Capt. @BradWeis2 is here now, as is missing persons Detective Vince Mauro.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/548635_459968004041641_1418380592_n.jpg

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/523075_447033052001803_353828696_n.jpg

A happy baby in sept and oct ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Now does this look like a happy baby ... https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/528402_539531192751988_1547780118_n.jpg

OT But when it comes to the small ones' on ws, I try to go back and see when the light left their eyes in their pictures . Does that have any connection to a new person in their life or a new experience, divorce , move, etc. Sometimes their eyes tell the whole story. When did mom move in with the bf ?

Mom moved in with boyfriend end of February.

SK changed his relationship status on Facebook on May 27 (with Angela). Also, it appears that the home is his. The address is his on tax records and court documents.

Home belongs to his dad, Steven King Sr.

SK has a son too. He seems to be about 3 or 4 now (based on his FB pictures). Not sure if it is relevant but I thought I would mention it. He seemed like he adored his son with lots of pictures and play time, doing fun stuff, etc. I went through the court records and he really doesn't seem to have much in the way of criminal activity or stalking protection orders, just some debt and tax problems.

Those problems are his dad's, he only has traffic citations.

where is Angela and Steven Jr now? where are they staying?

Welcome Ferretmommy....So nice to have you here. Please note that we are all praying you and your family but especially that little Elaina is found safe!

I wonder when the 4yo says she last saw Elaina...

When did Terry last see the kids?

I haven't asked her when she last saw her sister- Childrens Services had TJ take her to them to interview her on tape Tuesday morning. We had last seen both kids earlier in the week.

Taylor Dungjen ‏@taylordungjen 7m
And just as an aside, no official word from either @Toledo_Police or #Toledo fire crews.

Taylor Dungjen ‏@taylordungjen 9m
Only because he asked me if I was going to Tweet this ... Police Capt. @BradWeis2 is here now, as is missing persons Detective Vince Mauro.

Taylor Dungjen ‏@taylordungjen 28m
#Toledo fire and rescue crew going diving into the river, have and will continue to use SONAR. pic.twitter.com/M9hVehHVpo

Taylor Dungjen ‏@taylordungjen 2h
K-9 search and rescue unit has just arrived. #Toledo pic.twitter.com/F9XPF3wZGf

At this time we can only discuss what is known thru the media and law enforcement. Rumor is not allowed.

Discussing facebook is not allowed and anything from it is considered rumor. You can link to a facebook page providing it has to do with the case but no discussing it.

Law Enforcement has not named anyone a suspect or person of interest. Unless or until they do sleuthing anyone in this case is not allowed here.

Thanks everyone!

Ima

:welcome: and nice to meet you, Ferretmommy. sorry it's under these terms! thank you so much for being willing to come here and help clarify things. i'm sure i'll come up with many to keep you busy! ;)

Ferretmommy has been sent information on how to be a verified insider. If he/she chooses to follow that process, we'll restore his/her posts for y'all. :tyou:

Ferretmommy has been sent information on how to be a verified insider. If he/she chooses to follow that process, we'll restore his/her posts for y'all. :tyou:

Thanks because I missed them and I'm going nuts trying to figure out what everyone else knows that I don't, lol. *stomps feet*

That bridge isn't far from where she was staying. I'm praying for you Baby Elaina!

Someone posted about cys. To which they could have come out and at least done something considering they were "homeless" or going to be it sounds like. But as for the bad parenting rumors unfortunately (im experience with Pa's cys) they don't do very much. I've called for school issues and bad bruising and besides a visit and questions they only recommended therapy as a suggestion.. for my daughter not the bruiser. So not too happy with them. I don't know how that state is, perhaps they are better with bruising and bad parenting. But, if called at least they could have done something about the overall welfare of the child, yes. Just unfortunately for some children even cys doesn't seem to do much unless you really physically impair the child :(

all imo or experience so far.

Hope they find something soon. If it was her diaper and it was "fresh" I would be inclined to think if she's been alive this long then she would be staying alive.

Okay I really don't understand the way this woman speaks. What is a "fresh" diaper?? To me that means a new unused diaper. How would a new diaper on the road mean anything, even if it was Elaina's brand? And if she meant "fresh" as in JUST used - what does that matter. Does Elaina have her name on her diapers? Does "fresh" mean - just left there? IDK I'm so confused!!!

(IMO) The only reason this statement is even important to me is because of who said it. I'm not sure if she is trying to lead investigators to Elaina or away from her. Either way - mom knows where Elaina is. (IMO)

I don't get that either. Someone could have dropped it from their stroller or diaper bag while on a walk or it fell out of someones car window when they drove by. I don't get why that means it was related to this case. At least I hope not. Because the bridge makes me worry she was dropped off from there. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop