DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
post #818 from thread 1
question-
Originally Posted by SCHMAE
Has this 4 yr old ever mentioned a fear of Steven in the past few months?

answered by Ferretmommy-
"Yes she has, and when questioned about it, she said it was because "mommy & Steven were fighting".

Also, when I saw her at TJ's on Memorial Day or the 28th, I noticed Elaina had a horizontal cut on the back of her head, about 1.5-2 inchest across, in the healing scab stage. I asked Kylee if she knew what happened, and she said Steven was shaking her, then he dropped her into the bed and she hit her head on something. They took pics of it and were going to turn them in to CSB"

YES TKS ! That's the one. So I didn't imagine it !
But this was previously, I get where I am confused now. TY so much.
But this also shows SK has a history of dropping and shaking ,,,,, go figure.
Double thanks for finding this post , Nothingnew !

That or pee. I wouldn't let my dog sleep on that mattress. Gross.

Actually it looks like an old vomit stain that the chunks were brushed off and nothing else. Yuk does not even come close.

Just off the phone with Fred LeFebvre:

The TOLEDO FREE PRESS has joined WSPD in their reporting on Elaina Steinfurth.
FREE PRESS

A reporter from the FB was over on the EAST SIDE this morning. Some interviews (on the record) were conducted and photos of each interviewee were taken (for the purpose of identification).

Many reported drug use of both SK and AS. Also reported was witnessing the abuse of the children (screaming/hitting/slapping) by both SK and AS.

*NEW
One witness, however, remembered seeing SK and AS leave the residence around midnight on Sat/Sun (technically the morning of Sunday, June 2nd), get in the van and leave for app 20 minutes. He is contacting the FBI today.

No one has reported seeing the baby on Sunday. No one recalls seeing the baby on Sunday.

Mike Miller - TOLEDO FREE PRESS Editor will be on 1370WSPD at 3pm today.
REPORTER (?) - The reporter from TOLEDO FREE PRESS who went to the East Side this morning will be on with Fred Lefebvre Tomorrow morning (not sure of the time yet)

The findings of the TOLEDO FREE PRESS will be posted on their site some time this afternoon - before NANCY GRACE tonite...

Ferretmommy , per this post

Originally Posted by nothingnew
post #818 from thread 1
question-
Originally Posted by SCHMAE
Has this 4 yr old ever mentioned a fear of Steven in the past few months?

answered by Ferretmommy-
"Yes she has, and when questioned about it, she said it was because "mommy & Steven were fighting".

Also, when I saw her at TJ's on Memorial Day or the 28th, I noticed Elaina had a horizontal cut on the back of her head, about 1.5-2 inchest across, in the healing scab stage. I asked Kylee if she knew what happened, and she said Steven was shaking her, then he dropped her into the bed and she hit her head on something. They took pics of it and were going to turn them in to CSB"
YES TKS ! That's the one. So I didn't imagine it !
But this was previously, I get where I am confused now. TY so much.
But this also shows SK has a history of dropping and shaking ,,,,, go figure.
Double thanks for finding this post , Nothingnew !

Can you call the police and report this incident as a new case of child abuse against SK? I think regardless of Angela's charges, this needs reported and can get SK behind bars right now as well and might coerce him to do some talking of his own.

Also looking at the pictures, it's no wonder the kids might hit their head being THROWN on the bed because it looks like some of those mattresses are not even flat on the floor but are leaned up against and on top of other beds and furniture. A little one could so easily wobble off the end and hit a table .

This was just posted in the info and support thread. Bringing it over here.

FREE PRESS

A reporter from the FB was over on the EAST SIDE this morning. Some interviews (on the record) were conducted and photos of each interviewee were taken (for the purpose of identification).

Many reported drug use of both SK and AS. Also reported was witnessing the abuse of the children (screaming/hitting/slapping) by both SK and AS.

*NEW
One witness, however, remembered seeing SK and AS leave the residence around midnight on Sat/Sun (technically the morning of Sunday, June 2nd), get in the van and leave for app 20 minutes. He is contacting the FBI today.

No one has reported seeing the baby on Sunday. No one recalls seeing the baby on Sunday.

REPORTER (?) - The reporter from TOLEDO FREE PRESS who went to the East Side this morning will be on with Fred Lefebvre Tomorrow morning (not sure of the time yet)

The findings of the TOLEDO FREE PRESS will be posted on their site some time this afternoon - before NANCY GRACE tonite...

FREE PRESS

*NEW

Taylor Dungjen ‏@taylordungjen 49m
Working on putting together a timeline, as inclusive and comprehensible as possible, about the Elaina story. Links, photos, background.

By the way - in looking at the photos of the house -
and wondering how there could be a break in as there is nothing of value -

Toledo is in crisis in terms of joblessness and poverty. So many people are doing what they can with what they got. Having said that - this is also a place that cars/houses are broken into where people break into cars/houses to steal scrips and not take a lick of anything else (cash/electronics/valuables). Nothing would surprise me in this town.

sorry about the margins, guys, I'm resizing now. also hoping someone is manning the scanner thread because I can't do everything at once on this computer or it lags so bad I have to reboot, sorry!

Oh an interesting thing the detective ? said last night on LE that he would not comment on WHY they went to the dollar store on Sunday morning as it was part of the investigation. Interesting ! If they were going for crackers and toilet paper, I don't think that would be part of the investigation, right? So , what could it be ?

Thank you TOLEDO, and honestly no offense meant, I realized later that even in my own area we hear of people breaking into places just to steal the copper pipes of older homes to take to scrap for cash, so like you said - nothing would surprise me.

Oh an interesting thing the detective ? said last night on LE that he would not comment on WHY they went to the dollar store on Sunday morning as it was part of the investigation. Interesting ! If they were going for crackers and toilet paper, I don't think that would be part of the investigation, right? So , what could it be ?

Maybe it was a lie and that they never even went.

FREE PRESS

*NEW

THIS is very interesting!!! BBM

Toledo...One witness, however, remembered seeing SK and AS leave the residence around midnight on Sat/Sun (technically the morning of Sunday, June 2nd), get in the van and leave for app 20 minutes. He is contacting the FBI today.

So maybe that is when they took baby and hid her body and the next day they went and brought the diaper near the river. Imo the baby is in the opposite direction of where they planted the diaper.

Prayers they find this precious baby today.

OH.MY.GOD. - that mattress should be dragged out to the curb and burned. I want to vomit....

That just makes me want to cry. Did the egg donor have a job? If not, then why can't she keep a tidy house. Not having money is NO excuse. Sure my house could be tidier, but I am never without windex, or paper towels. And if you run out of paper towels, a newspaper will shine up a window like nothing else. Let me guess, there was no food in the house either -- or they found curdled milk (just assuming here). Ughhh!

I can't imagine children sleeping on that bed. It's just disgusting!

MOO

Mel

Taylor Dungjen ‏@taylordungjen 6m
Back in East #Toledo today for another volunteer search-for-Elaina effort. Meeting place at Leonard and Federal. Couple dozen people here.

FREE PRESS

*NEW

Yet no one reports it? SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member