GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, it rained from Sat-Wed off and on in our area. Hopefully, since the their yard/grass was not thick, there will be footprints.

ETA, there are supposed to be cellphone images released, too, today.

This is just too awful!! I'm trying not to read too much into this happening right when they plan to release images. Either Alanna's killer is all kinds of deranged or there is another psycho in Saginaw, one who sets fire to the memorial of a murdered child.

I usually refrain from using the word 'psycho' but sometimes I think it's appropriate!!

I think it was set by the person who killed Alanna. Maybe the family is being targeted by someone. Maybe the perp is angry at the lack of media coverage. Of course it's possible it was set by someone who thinks the parents are guilty, but there's been many people who have been suspected of murder (by those in the public) and they don't have their vehicles set on fire. Is someone trying to run them out of town?

It sounds like the actions of stupid teenagers, IMO.

That's quite possible, especially if it started as some kind of joke that got out of hand. But not many teenagers intentionally set a fire under these circumstances.

It also happened with Skylar Dials from Georgia about 6 months ago. In her case it was the mother's boyfriend who was there, I think. Unfortunately, cases are starting to run together for me.

also the poor little 16 yo form Greenville, Alicia , her uncle was at home when she got there :(

That's quite possible, especially if it started as some kind of joke that got out of hand. But not many teenagers intentionally set a fire under these circumstances.

I think teenagers would be way too loud, and someone would notice. Saginaw LE received a call at 2 AM, so the fire started earlier than that...There had to be people still awake. In my house, I can hear a door close outside so maybe I am projecting here. But I would think teens would be laughing and yelling especially if this was some "joke" and someone would hear. I also think they would be telling a lot of people what they did (I feel like the type of teens to do something like this like to brag) and it would get back to LE quickly so I would think an arrest is coming very soon if teens are involved.

When Jessica Ridgeway was abducted, the evidence collected pointed to a predator. The FBI and local LE gave many warnings to the public that a predator was in their midst. In this case, the FBI/LE has stated that they are NOT looking for a child predator. LE may not be able to clear the family.

In the case of the 5 year old abducted from her front lawn and found by the two teens riding their bikes.

LE has their man! And they are still telling people to remain vigilant because bad things can happen and conversely being vigilant found that little girl'

At first I think stupid teen.......but I also think that TWO fires is pretty ballsy even for a seasoned prankster - especially the front of the car that close to the house.....which one should presume is being monitored (based on ongoing investigation & family hasn't exactly been cleared, the pending release of footage/pics from neighborhood today), etc....

It's kind of like 9/11 to me: when I heard news of the first plane all I thought was "wow, somebody is going to get sued"......when I heard of the second I knew it was not an accident. Two separate fires, the second that close to the house, makes me feel like this was not smartass kid(s).

My gut feeling tells me this is not done by teenagers. I just dont get that vibe. Spray painting and breaking windows is more the MO of teens. Not setting fires to cars and memorials.Not saying that teens dont set fires, but usually its random buildings or something. Not people who have just lost a child. Then the article says that the parents have not been receiving death threats or anything. ONline I havent read anything particularlly hateful towards the parents.

IMO this is either the killer or some weirdo in the neighborhood.

There was a request for a map ... more than happy to help. It might interesting to see the ages of the victims as well.

I've been holding in all of my questions and ideas on this case for quite a while because there is so little information. But now seems to be the time so here goes.

Questions:
1. I don't see where any of Alanna's parents have retained legal council. Does anyone know if they have lawyers yet?

2. How about the family of the boys that found the body? No mention of lawyers there either.

Thoughts on the case:

Parents and anyone involved, such as the kids who found the body have to be eliminated first. So far, there has been contradicting information as to whether that has happened yet.

IMO, the tarp and body just rolled out of the back of a vehicle, maybe the pickup truck seen on the street. The back gate could have come loose allowing the body to roll out. I don't believe anyone who committed this murder would stick around to take it out of the truck and leave it in the street. It would be way too easy to witness them. After the body fell out of the vehicle, they either didn't know it happened or didn't want to be seen getting out and putting it back in the truck, so they just left. Dump sites are almost never in the middle of a residential street so leaving Alanna there must be unplanned or accidental.

Just like everyone else, I'm withholding my opinion on the innocence of the parents and anyone else already known to the investigation.

Also, IMO the fire on Alanna's driveway is most likely a hate crime caused by the frustration of neighbors and friends cause by the lack of information.

JMO
Cheb

Gallagher said her two other children were staying with relatives and not at home at the time of the fire.

Fire crews were called to the home on Babbling Brook Drive at about 2:16 a.m. Friday, said Officer Damon Ing, spokesman for the Saginaw police and fire departments.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/19/5012462/fires-investigated-at-home-of.html#storylink=cpy

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/19/5012462/fires-investigated-at-home-of.html#storylink=cpy

At first I think stupid teen.......but I also think that TWO fires is pretty ballsy even for a seasoned prankster - especially the front of the car that close to the house.....which one should presume is being monitored (based on ongoing investigation & family hasn't exactly been cleared, the pending release of footage/pics from neighborhood today), etc....

It's kind of like 9/11 to me: when I heard news of the first plane all I thought was "wow, somebody is going to get sued"......when I heard of the second I knew it was not an accident. Two separate fires, the second that close to the house, makes me feel like this was not smartass kid(s).
I could see a couple of "stupid teens" setting fire to the memorial, maybe. It's near the street, and risk to lives would be minimal. But a car parked in the driveway of a home where people are inside? That far surpasses the level of petty vandalism, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers