OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 Jul 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am assuming the owner wasn't working that day. Did any of the workers remember serving her and her boyfriend and what their attitudes were?

I understand why LE aren't actively searching now. It does sound like they hit it pretty hard, using cadaver dogs, tracking dogs, grid searches of the property, searches of 238 and they searched the river's edge. Given that there was no sign of a crime scene, I think they did a great job being proactive. Now they just need a tip to come in or- hopefully- Stephanie calling in, safe and sound. JMO

If there is something that "disables" her in some way, perhaps emotionally or mentally, maybe there is a better chance she took off on her own.

Not long ago, a boyfriend of a missing woman came on here and posted daily. He was actively searching for her and was distraught and suspicious of her ex. It turned out that she had voluntarily disappeared. The boyfriend in this case ought to come here and get some help, too. But I can't even verify that he's concerned based on the stories I've read. I hope other, larger media markets pick up this story.

Not long ago, a boyfriend of a missing woman came on here and posted daily. He was actively searching for her and was distraught and suspicious of her ex. It turned out that she had voluntarily disappeared. The boyfriend in this case ought to come here and get some help, too. But I can't even verify that he's concerned based on the stories I've read. I hope other, larger media markets pick up this story.

That was right here in Virginia, CluelessWonder. I was shocked when I read she left on her own and didn't want to be found. I pray this is the case for Stephanie. Someone else posted questions upstream that I had wondered about myself...was Stephanie's truck locked? Was the gate to her place shut? Was her house locked? Were her keys in the house? In the truck? Was there a purse on the table or counter? As far as having someone bring her groceries maybe she is like I am and hates to shop. I pray she is alive and safe somewhere.

Although it is possible that Stephanie just walked away from Ruch, I find it very odd that in the course of 15 years, two such similar cases could happen in that little town.
I know that there has been a conviction in the Kaelin Glazier case. But it really bugs me that they found dna on the duct tape around Kaelin, and could not match it to the convicted killer. I think LE should be taking a long hard look for any common events or people in these two cases.

(DNA info in this article)

http://www.dailytidings.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20120208/NEWS02/202080311/-1/NEWS13

ABout this 'got married June 30' thing on her Facebook - does anyone know if she had been married in the past? Because I've noticed with some of my friends when they are filling in their information, sometimes they will put in a date for an event and it will come up looking like it happened this year when it actually happened years ago. The only flaw in this idea is . . why would you put a marriage date for a previous marriage, assuming you were no longer married for whatever reason??

ABout this 'got married June 30' thing on her Facebook - does anyone know if she had been married in the past? Because I've noticed with some of my friends when they are filling in their information, sometimes they will put in a date for an event and it will come up looking like it happened this year when it actually happened years ago. The only flaw in this idea is . . why would you put a marriage date for a previous marriage, assuming you were no longer married for whatever reason??

After the marriage posting a couple of her fb friends send their congrats and Stephanie replied with a "thanks". Then another fb friend responds with a "WTF". So it doesn't appear to be a posting from a former event. Very strange.

After the marriage posting a couple of her fb friends send their congrats and Stephanie replied with a "thanks". Then another fb friend responds with a "WTF". So it doesn't appear to be a posting from a former event. Very strange.

Very strange indeed...does her fiancé know she got married a few weeks ago? Only half-kidding, don't know what to make of this.

Another question, I'm sure someone reading this will know the answer. If LE discovered that she left voluntarily, would they inform the public ?

Another question, I'm sure someone reading this will know the answer. If LE discovered that she left voluntarily, would they inform the public ?

Try Googling -
missing people who don't want to be found

No info, no publicity, a couple of copied articles re-published - nothing, nada, rien, nicht, zilch. Surely someone is looking for her ?

The thing is her car is in her driveway, her home appears to be in a rural location, so did she walk somewhere ? Seems unlikely, and I think the search parties searched the land around her home. Or did she get a lift off someone ? Did someone park her car there ?

Her facebook friend is posting the missing articles daily on facebook, she does seem concerned.

There was story and an interview with Stephanie Warner's boyfriend and his son on KOBI Channel 5 a few minutes ago on the 6:00 pm news. They are pointing the finger at her former boyfriend who is her neighbor. The interview seemed very strange to me. Former boyfriend (not shown on TV), says the current boyfriend is trying to turn attention away from himself. The police are still involved, but there is nothing new. I will post a link when it is available.

There was story and an interview with Stephanie Warner's boyfriend and his son on KOBI Channel 5 a few minutes ago on the 6:00 pm news. They are pointing the finger at her former boyfriend who is her neighbor. The interview seemed very strange to me. Former boyfriend (not shown on TV), says the current boyfriend is trying to turn attention away from himself. The police are still involved, but there is nothing new. I will post a link when it is available.

Finally a little more information. Thanks, Lilibet!

The link to the interview I posted about earlier on KOBI5 hasn't shown up yet, but here is a link to some comments from the boyfriend, with his name, on KDRV12 today (no video).

http://www.kdrv.com/boyfriend-of-missing-woman-speaks-out/

His name is listed as Lennie Ames. However, I noticed a friend referred to him as Lonnie in a comment after another article I read (sorry, no link).

Here is a link to an article from the Medford Tribune today, summarizing what has been done so far to find her.

http://t.mailtribune.com/apps/pbcs....23/NEWS/307230319/-1/rss01&template=tabletart

I will keep watching for the TV interview I saw tonight. I hope this has a good outcome, and quickly.

The sheriff’s office says they expect movement in the case in the coming days or weeks, and at that time coverage will continue into the situation

Quoted from the above link, hmm not sure I like the sound of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties