GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is part of why I am so curious about a second involved perp. He doesn't seem like he planned much of anything. His involvement was sloppy, stupid. Left all kinds of evidence, didn't clean up the remnants from his house. I just feel like someone else was there, possibly even took the lead in making it happen. Possibly someone who's done it before, not necessarily killed, but sexually assaulted/abused before.

So someone else is there and relies on TH to be quiet and to clean up?

They probably did not communicate after. So the other perp would have no idea that TH was such a slob?

I wonder why they wouldn't clean up together? Why didn't they burn the paper with blood on it, for instance.

I wonder if TH would dress up in the women's jewelry?

I am so mystified why there are so many jeans and tee shirts.

What is the deal with all of the tubing. That's not like a hose. It's much smaller. Don't people sometimes use tubing to tie off when they are injecting drugs? But I don't think they found any needles.

Well.... Im thinking home made bongs??? or something drug related

So someone else is there and relies on TH to be quiet and to clean up?

They probably did not communicate after. So the other perp would have no idea that TH was such a slob?

I wonder why they wouldn't clean up together? Why didn't they burn the paper with blood on it, for instance.

I wonder if TH would dress up in the women's jewelry?

I am so mystified why there are so many jeans and tee shirts.

Maybe they thought he would be smart enough to get rid of evidence, not keep her watch/jewelry. I mean, based on how sloppy TH was with leaving evidence on her body, the stuff he kept, the photos, everything... I have a gut feeling that the second person is the one who tried to clean up... wrapper her up to not get any evidence on his/her car and then dumped her while getting out of the neighborhood. Maybe he/she/they thought dumping her in the other neighborhood would make them search that area first?

Maybe he picked Alanna because of her short pixie hair.... like a boy's haircut...

She didn't have short pixie hair at the time of her death. Per the verified insider, she was growing her hair out.

Snipped by me:

I hate that. I know it's true, I KNOW it has to be. I hope that when it comes time for a trial that they can convict him without showing the photos. Her family just doesn't need to see that.

Same thought/convo w/ husband that I had tonite. Unfortunately, if it gets to that point there will be photos. No way around it in order to convict him/them. Not trying to be an *advertiser censored*; it just is what it is.

If I have ever wished for all the negative press TX has received about its prison system, incl the stories that it has one of its own, to be true.....I absolutely wish it now.....

After Caged Bird sings (or grunts, signs, writes, whatever), of course.

My whiteboard and markers are at the ready.....FWIW.

Going off of him being a thief..... could some of the phones be stolen?

Inquiry into girl’s slaying is ‘far from being done’
Posted Friday, Jul. 26, 2013
By Bill Miller
“I’ll put it this way: We’re far from being done,” [Officer Damon] Ing said. “I can tell you we’re actively investigating that right now, but, as far as knowing if someone helped him, we just don’t know right now.”

“We’re now going into the next step of finding out how he got her from point A to point B — which is where she was found,” Ing said.

One affidavit describes a cellphone that investigators believe “contains evidence of Capital Murder, to include text messages and/or photographs, call records and any other criminal activity” related to Holder.

Bessie (or anyone else):

I volunteered to transcribe the warrants....I can actually read them (thank you, 20 years of ****** MD/DO handwriting!).

But I think I also saw someone else volunteered? I just don't want to duplicate efforts.....

Let me know....
Thank you so much for offering, GingerzMomma. TracyLynn finished her list, and gave me the okay to post it in the thread. It's good to know you have those skills, however. Something tells me we'll be enlisting your help in the future. ;)

:gthanks:

Thank you so much for offering, GingerzMomma. TracyLynn finished her list, and gave me the okay to post it in the thread. It's good to know you have those skills, however. Something tells me we'll be enlisting your help in the future. ;)

:gthanks:

Any time.

We use Quilted Northern and I ripped open a tube I just threw in the trash and sure enough there are letters and numbers. It's printed on there in black ink (reminds me of the old printers that did the dot dot dot thing, what is that called?)

Anyway it has a lot number and CMAG4 18:08

So looks like they time stamp it too.

ETA: Excuse me it's Quilted Northern (my husband just told me) and we bought it at Sams Club.

bbm: Pretty sure Quilted Northern was the brand found with Alanna, too. (It's also my own brand of choice.)

All of this just has me sick at my stomach and speculating about it just makes me feel worse. We need some solid info to keep the wilder theories at bay. IMO

I haven't read the whole warrant return, but some of the earlier-tonight breaking news stories mentioned "towels (or paper towels) with red blood on them", didn't they?

That wording struck me as odd -- "red blood" probably wouldn't be from Alanna, but more recent, most likely. Could it be TH tried to self-harm, or maybe, um, injured himself while self-stimulating, more recently?

I haven't read the whole warrant return, but some of the earlier-tonight breaking news stories mentioned "towels (or paper towels) with red blood on them", didn't they?

That wording struck me as odd -- "red blood" probably wouldn't be from Alanna, but more recent, most likely. Could it be TH tried to self-harm, or maybe, um, injured himself while self-stimulating, more recently?

Thought the same thing but then I suck at science type stuff so figured maybe I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx