GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I don't understand how the jury found him guilty of murder if they were presented with these same facts...which puts Gouker with Amanda during the time of the murder and Little Josh unaccounted for...

I think JG was not found guilty by a jury....he pleaded guilty.

My first post ever!:) Been watching this case from the start. Does anyone think JY will take the stand?

Caught something during Part 2 of today's trial on you tube...Gouker testifying and he was asked about I guess Cassie's testimony that she didn't wake up first couple of times...and he said "well I ended up waking her up"...which matches Cassie's story that the third time Joshua came to wake her up, Gouker was with him. Now if he had done all this and Joshua had no part in it...why would he say I ended up waking her up. Of course it would have been him waking her if he was the only person involved.

It was a slip that shows they were both involved in at least the cover-up.

IMO his father put him up to it

I think Little Josh did it on his own, except for the cover-up where he panicked and needed help. I was listening to the prosecutor talking about the things Gouker told Detective Russ in Alabama when he said Little Josh did it, and Cassie, Angelique, and the other lady knew. He said Little Josh told him he hated Trey, that he knew Dad would never leave Amanda, etc.. The part about how Little Josh thought Gouker would never leave Amanda struck me as the truth...maybe he was jealous of Trey that maybe Trey was getting to see Gouker more than he was since Gouker seemed to spend most of his time at Amanda's and Little Josh was living at Cassie's. And Trey was at his mother's a lot. I can see how Little Josh would feel that that was Gouker's little family at Amanda's house, and Little Josh was kind of on the side. That is if you believe Cassie who says Gouker spend most of his time at Amanda's, which I think is the truth.

Also from Amanda's testimony it's clear that she didn't really give a rat's *** about Little Josh even before the murder. That he was Gouker's responsibility and she didn't think about him.

All this leads me to believe that Little Josh felt threatened by Amanda...and by extension, by Trey. He felt they were taking away his father from him, a father who was finally in his life again. I believe Gouker when he said Little Josh threatened to kill Amanda next.

1st trial I ever watched where I didn't believe ANY of the witnesses!! :facepalm:

Does anyone have a link to josh youngs interrogation video! I found one on youtube but you can't hardly hear them?
Tia

I found a free media player called 'VLC Media Player' that can bump up the volume much higher. I had to use that. I couldn't hear a thing with just the Youtube video. It worked great with playing the youtube link through VLC, though :)

I'm watching Nancy Grace, and one of the guests said that JY scared kids with a cat's eyeball he was carrying around?!! I tried to find a link to it somewhere else but no luck.

Ew. Ew. Psycho ew. I bet his dad thought it was funny as h#ll.

Please continue the discussion of Joshua Young's Murder Trial here .............

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9726012#post9726012"]KY - Murder trial for Joshua Young #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member