GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know! What is up with AS doing that? Does she think her encounter with HN 'doesn't count' if she finishes herself off? <insert big eye roll here!>

I don't know sister, but my coffee suddenly tasted BAD :scared:

WHAAAAAT! I turn on the live feed to hear AS went to the bathroom "to finish herself off"????? :sick:

And who talks to their real estate agent like that? Even if they were friends, giving every detail of your affair to a female friend...odd. I guess thats why he was found to not be mentally fit(?). Lunch break..see y'all back at 1:30!

Questions to those of you who followed the HN trial - 1. did you believe he really had mental problems? 2. do you agree he must really love AS since he hasn't implicated her in Rusty's murder?

Thanks for the updates! Been gone since early this morning and couldn't watch.

I still hope AS gets the max the judge can give her if she is convicted of these charges. I would love to see her spoiled brat rear sitting in prison for years. This judge will let her have it if he can, IMO, but she probably won't serve any time. I just feel that she won't because of no prior criminal record and having done a year on house arrest. I do think AS may have to do at least 5 years probation, though. I hope I am so wrong and she does time!

With the three most serious charges dropped and murder charges having no time limit, I wonder if HN decides to say that both he and AS planned the murder, she could be charged again. Surely HN will eventually decide he is not so mentally ill after all, lol.

AS totally betrayed Rusty and their children with that betrayal ending in Rusty's death. Rusty, his family, and friends do not have full justice and may never have. That is so sad to me.

Sorry for the long post! I am just so sickened by AS and her lies. I hope she never has any peace for the rest of her life.

MOO

When you add all the charges up, how much time is she facing now that murder has been dropped? Does anyone know?

Thanks for the updates! Been gone since early this morning and couldn't watch.

I still hope AS gets the max the judge can give her if she is convicted of these charges. I would love to see her spoiled brat rear sitting in prison for years. This judge will let her have it if he can, IMO, but she probably won't serve any time. I just feel that she won't because of no prior criminal record and having done a year on house arrest. I do think AS may have to do at least 5 years probation, though. I hope I am so wrong and she does time!

With the three most serious charges dropped and murder charges having no time limit, I wonder if HN decides to say that both he and AS planned the murder, she could be charged again. Surely HN will eventually decide he is not so mentally ill after all, lol.

AS totally betrayed Rusty and their children with that betrayal ending in Rusty's death. Rusty, his family, and friends do not have full justice and may never have. That is so sad to me.

Sorry for the long post! I am just so sickened by AS and her lies. I hope she never has any peace for the rest of her life.

MOO

Maybe Rusty's family will file a civil law suit against AS like Ron Goldman's family did!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas