Post Verdict -Working Out The Unresolved Questions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think jodi got rid of evidence in Arizona or in Utah. I think she had it in the trunk of the car when she went to Ryans house. MM has a hand in this. I think he buried everthing in Crater Lake in Oregon when she got back to Ca. My gut feeling.

I dont think jodi got rid of evidence in Arizona or in Utah. I think she had it in the trunk of the car when she went to Ryans house. MM has a hand in this. I think he buried everthing in Crater Lake in Oregon when she got back to Ca. My gut feeling.

I do not believe anyone helped JA prior but it is obvious she had help afterwards trying to cover for her. If I were anyone of those people who may have helped her (because they believed in her innocence and giving them the benefit of the doubt) they must be shaking in their boots right now thinking this is a bargaining tool for a plea deal for her.

jmo

I do not believe anyone helped JA prior but it is obvious she had help afterwards trying to cover for her. If I were anyone of those people who may have helped her (because they believed in her innocence and giving them the benefit of the doubt) they must be shaking in their boots right now thinking this is a bargaining tool for a plea deal for her.

jmo

I agree Lamb.

No one intentionally helped her beforehand. She concocted this murderous plan on her own and carried it out on her own.

imo

I don't have a theory as to where CMJA disposed of the evidence, but I am certain that she had a place in mind during her planning stages. It seems that her plans did change along the way, especially if one considers that she called Ryan Burns on June 3rd and told him she was on her way to Utah and he expected her around 9 the next morning.

It may very well be that CMJA planned to kill Travis in his sleep, but was unable to do so because he was awake when she arrived. All of the things which do not make sense to so many of us may have transpired because her initial plan was thwarted.

To me, it would be too risky to take the evidence back to California. IIRC, she arrived at Ryan Burn's home around 10 am on June 5th; this would have allowed plenty of time for travel and to dispose of the weapons.

One thing that does pique my curiosity is CMJA's route to SLC. Google maps preferred route is different from the route that she took and does not go in and out of Nevada. Could it be that the evidence is somewhere in Nevada? I just don't know enough about that part of the country to know if her route was preferred by people familiar with the area.

I live in Arizona and when we go to Utah it is straight up I-17 TO Flagstaff then 89 clear to I-15 south of Salt Lake. JA had made this trip before. I don't think she went anywhere near Hoover dam.

The chart for the murder is only broadly helpful in finding the .25 auto. Disposed of en route to Ryan's, by the side of the road, five and a half minute walk. She would not be able to throw the gun that far, so she lied (No!) about that. She hurriedly buried it. She didn't cross the road to do this, so it would be to the right. I haven't posted these indications before because one certainly couldn't use them to start a search, maybe only to eliminate possibilities.

I live in Arizona and when we go to Utah it is straight up I-17 TO Flagstaff then 89 clear to I-15 south of Salt Lake. JA had made this trip before. I don't think she went anywhere near Hoover dam.

Except that her phone records do show her making calls somewhere between north of Kingman, AZ and the Nevada border. It appears that she took 93 to 15 to get to West Jordan.

If I understand you correctly, 93 does not have any checkpoints, thus CMJA is saying that she got off 93 and onto the service road for the Hoover Dam in order for her to have to go through a checkpoint? And why would anyone divert themselves just to go through a checkpoint?

She also left the message on voice mail, after killing Travis, saying she had gone 100 miles out of her way, lost in nowhere. Her speech was rapid, compressed, out of breath. She could have left a cover-up message about anything, so there may be a reason why she wanted this believed. She also relied over much on "getting lost" in her interrogations. She may have made a v. strange detour, possibly to get rid of some evidence but talking about that would only rouse curiosity about it. Maybe she was worried about tell tale mileage or GPS.

I was talking about when she filled up her 3 gas cans in Salt Lake City going back to CA, after the murder. Someone was asking why she would have done that, so I was saying she probably just did it 'cause she dumb.

Ha! That I will give you. But I think she did it to prove that she was really scared she would be stranded and to save money..

She thinks she is smarter than the rest of the world..

The chart for the murder is only broadly helpful in finding the .25 auto. Disposed of en route to Ryan's, by the side of the road, five and a half minute walk. She would not be able to throw the gun that far, so she lied (No!) about that. She hurriedly buried it. She didn't cross the road to do this, so it would be to the right. I haven't posted these indications before because one certainly couldn't use them to start a search, maybe only to eliminate possibilities.

Tuba, if you posted that chart/explanation here (WS), would you happen to know which trial thread or generally when? I'll do the looking for it if you could give me a clue, I don't recall reading it (or maybe just didn't absorb enough). Many thanks. :)

Tuba, if you posted that chart/explanation here (WS), would you happen to know which trial thread or generally when? I'll do the looking for it if you could give me a clue, I don't recall reading it (or maybe just didn't absorb enough). Many thanks. :)

Geevee: Astrology charts, themselves and astrology descriptions, are no longer permitted at WS. Tuba has been gracious about sharing her thoughts with us. jmo

Geevee: Astrology charts, themselves and astrology descriptions, are no longer permitted at WS. Tuba has been gracious about sharing her thoughts with us. jmo

Oh, I'm really sorry Lambchop, I didn't know.

Mesa Det. Larry Gladysh testified that C.M.'s tel. records show she was 27 miles from the Nevada border, 45 miles north of Kingman when she made a 31" call to Travis (deceased). She had traveled 256 miles in 4 hours & 33 minutes. That means leaving Mesa at 7:04 p.m., June 4. She had avoided, in the most conspicuous way, leaving her mark anywhere in Arizona. I think she believed she had exited the state when she still had 27 miles to go. Eleven minutes later she left the longer voice mail, recording her disgust at going over 100 miles out of her way because she got lost. I also think she is in a bit of panic because she has realized that she is traceably in Arizona, so that is explained by going astray, a lie. Of course, we are pretty sure she did not leave Mesa at 7 o'clock, there is lost time to account for on the road, therefor. Was she franticly disposing of contaminated clothes, belongings and the gun? Or about to do that, just inside Nevada?

What's up about JA when will the new trail start I have heard nothing lately unless I missed something seams like NancyGrace leaves us hanging on with cases just like
baby E. being missing we hear nothing about her anymore and some cases she drags on and on I just wish she would keep us updated if only a few mins on her show

Mesa Det. Larry Gladysh testified that C.M.'s tel. records show she was 27 miles from the Nevada border, 45 miles north of Kingman when she made a 31" call to Travis (deceased). She had traveled 256 miles in 4 hours & 33 minutes. That means leaving Mesa at 7:04 p.m., June 4. She had avoided, in the most conspicuous way, leaving her mark anywhere in Arizona. I think she believed she had exited the state when she still had 27 miles to go. Eleven minutes later she left the longer voice mail, recording her disgust at going over 100 miles out of her way because she got lost. I also think she is in a bit of panic because she has realized that she is traceably in Arizona, so that is explained by going astray, a lie. Of course, we are pretty sure she did not leave Mesa at 7 o'clock, there is lost time to account for on the road, therefor. Was she franticly disposing of contaminated clothes, belongings and the gun? Or about to do that, just inside Nevada?

In the VM CMJA left for Travis after he was dead, at the beginning of the call she was constantly clearing her throat. I did not focus on this the first time that I heard the call, but could not overlook it when I heard it the second time. Stress can create a choking sensation, but her sing song voice contradicts stress.

A couple of pages back, talking about her voice in that CYA message, it struck me as breathless, an example of compressed speech, anxious. That sing song you refer to was very noticeable and we've heard it from another defendant. I think it is a compensation FOR the stress and an attempt to sound merry and casual and it does not work. Phony as a music box. And of course, what could be a bigger sham than phoning your dead victim!?!

A couple of pages back, talking about her voice in that CYA message, it struck me as breathless, an example of compressed speech, anxious. That sing song you refer to was very noticeable and we've heard it from another defendant. I think it is a compensation FOR the stress and an attempt to sound merry and casual and it does not work. Phony as a music box. And of course, what could be a bigger sham than phoning your dead victim!?!

Tuba, some have speculated that CMJA burned some, if not all, of the evidence taken from Travis's home. There were reports that the rental vehicle smelled of smoke and we do know that she had transported gasoline in containers. Another possible explanation for her voice clearing could be from smoke if she had just come from setting a fire.

I don't have enough evidence yet to lead me to this conclusion.

Tuba, some have speculated that CMJA burned some, if not all, of the evidence taken from Travis's home. There were reports that the rental vehicle smelled of smoke and we do know that she had transported gasoline in containers. Another possible explanation for her voice clearing could be from smoke if she had just come from setting a fire.

I don't have enough evidence yet to lead me to this conclusion.

the thing that's confusing about the evidence is that Leslie Yudi (sp?) sat in JA's car with her for about an hour while in Utah. Wonder if it smelled of smoke then or if this means she got rid of stuff after Utah?

Wow, her state of mind was so freak, she might have been willing to take such a huge chance as to light a fire in those flatlands. It could so easily get out of control & would be suspiciously visible. I'm sure it would be frightening but she was nothing if not a risk taker from late May on through all of her interrogations. As for the throat clearing, I tend to agree with your first impression, that it was one of the many stress & anxiety tells in that counterfeit message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M