GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carp!

The DeKalb County judge who one week ago sentenced Andrea Sneiderman to five years in prison has granted her motion for a bond hearing
Judge Gregory A. Adams scheduled the hearing for Nov. 6. Sneiderman, found guilty on nine of 13 felony counts, including perjury and hindering the apprehension of a criminal, was sentenced to five years on each count to run concurrently.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/date-set-for-sneiderman-bond-hearing/nZdQw/

Carp!

The DeKalb County judge who one week ago sentenced Andrea Sneiderman to five years in prison has granted her motion for a bond hearing
Judge Gregory A. Adams scheduled the hearing for Nov. 6. Sneiderman, found guilty on nine of 13 felony counts, including perjury and hindering the apprehension of a criminal, was sentenced to five years on each count to run concurrently.

I'm not concerned about this at all. Just because the hearing was granted doesn't mean she will prevail. :gavel:

Besides if you ask me, this is a bunch of baloney. There was plenty of evidence, a jury agreed!

Defense attorney Brian Steel, hired by Andrea Sneiderman to work on her appeal, has filed a motion for a new trial, contending that the verdict against her was “contrary to the evidence and without evidence to support it.”

Carp!

Pardon my ignorance... what is a bond hearing?

H
This article has very good background info on Hemy and his family:

Hemy Zvi Neuman was employed by two major companies after getting his engineering degree at Georgia Tech. The first job that he held for several years was working for a company in Israel. But in the 1990s he quit that job and moved his family to Florida, where he did not have a job at the time but had his three children in private school.

He then moved back to Israel and took a job with GE, first in Israel and then he was transferred to the Atlanta area. He had been with GE Energy for about 10 years at the time of the murder in 2010 and was manager of a few thousand employees in various locations and a multi-million-dollar budget. He was making a salary of around $140,000 a year.

http://www.thecrier.net/news/article_a5d6856a-67a3-11e1-99f6-001871e3ce6c.html

He was only making $140 K a YEAR?? Lousy pay for his responsibilities

bbm

First of all, I must say a big
icon14.gif
Thanks
icon14.gif
to you for digging up these articles for us. It's amazing the tentacles that this whole story has, as far as MSM articles, etc., and you pull them right in for us. Gives great perspective to see how other minds view this and what they choose to report.

My bolded comment is worthless and not germane to this story, really, but when I saw that salary, I couldn't believe it! Managing a few thousand emps is a lot of responsibility. Certainly he has capable managers under him there, but that's still a lot of folks (good ones, so-so ones, etc., etc.) that could do great work or perhaps carp things up and cause him and GE troubles. His salary would have been a great lotsa $$ to me, but I didn't have that kind of worry and exposure as I'm sure he did. They should have put a "2" where that "1" was, IMO. Ack. (No pity here, just an O.

Thanks again, JusticeJunkie!
icon12.gif

H

bbm

First of all, I must say a big
icon14.gif
Thanks
icon14.gif
to you for digging up these articles for us. It's amazing the tentacles that this whole story has, as far as MSM articles, etc., and you pull them right in for us. Gives great perspective to see how other minds view this and what they choose to report.

My bolded comment is worthless and not germane to this story, really, but when I saw that salary, I couldn't believe it! Managing a few thousand emps is a lot of responsibility. Certainly he has capable managers under him there, but that's still a lot of folks (good ones, so-so ones, etc., etc.) that could do great work or perhaps carp things up and cause him and GE troubles. His salary would have been a great lotsa $$ to me, but I didn't have that kind of worry and exposure as I'm sure he did. They should have put a "2" where that "1" was, IMO. Ack. (No pity here, just an O.

Thanks again, JusticeJunkie!
icon12.gif

Remember sister bordemnovich, that in corporations, base salary can be the lowest percentage of an executive's pay. There are always bonuses, which sometimes are higher than the salary itself.

Remember sister bordemnovich, that in corporations, base salary can be the lowest percentage of an executive's pay. There are always bonuses, which sometimes are higher than the salary itself.

bordemnovich :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh, my little bastante frijol, you are so-o-o-o right -- stock options, bonuses, profit-sharing, yes indeed-y, chiquita, all those things that I didn't get -- so easy forgetting that higher-up, "have" stuff. Good point, mi amiga!

Now she wants her insurance $ back. She probably needs it to pay the new batch of attorneys.
Got to get to my other computer to get the link for y'all.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/andrea-sneiderman-wants-insurance-money-returned/nZdxf/

"Rusty Sneiderman's relatives are asking a judge to freeze the assets until their wrongful death case against Andrea Sneiderman and convicted killer Hemy Neuman is resolved."

It was at HER behest that they wait until after the criminal trial to do the civil trial, and now she wants her money BEFORE the civil trial.
Cake + eat = AS

bordemnovich :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Originally Posted by seattlechiquita

Yes, daisymae -- :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I love it!!! Looks like I've come a long way from my Scotch-Irish WASP heritage!!

Thank you Sister seattlechiquitanevski!!!
icon12.gif
I think we were meant for each other! :blushing:

I'm surprised we haven't heard anything about the Sneiderman's and their grandchildren yet. Wouldn't it be nice if they could skype them every morning like they used to with Rusty? Their hearts must ache with their loss, and I'm hoping they don't loose their grandchildren as well. Hopefully both sets of grandparents, who obviously love their grandchildren will find a way to share in a way best for their grandchildren.

Thinking of Andrea getting her breakfast this AM and I guarentee she's not eatting it in the keeping room. Smile.

borndem, your graphics are a hoot! Thanks.

JJ, I don't know exactly where I'm getting this from...probably just a combination of everything I've seen....but I feel like her Dad thinks Andrea has been put through this whole thing for no reason. That would mean they think she's going to jail for no reason. I think the grandchildren situation will go to court, b/c I have a feeling neither sides get along anymore, grandparents included.

This article has very good background info on Hemy and his family:

Hemy Zvi Neuman was employed by two major companies after getting his engineering degree at Georgia Tech. The first job that he held for several years was working for a company in Israel. But in the 1990s he quit that job and moved his family to Florida, where he did not have a job at the time but had his three children in private school.

He then moved back to Israel and took a job with GE, first in Israel and then he was transferred to the Atlanta area. He had been with GE Energy for about 10 years at the time of the murder in 2010 and was manager of a few thousand employees in various locations and a multi-million-dollar budget. He was making a salary of around $140,000 a year.

http://www.thecrier.net/news/article_a5d6856a-67a3-11e1-99f6-001871e3ce6c.html

He was only making $140 K a YEAR?? Lousy pay for his responsibilities.

BBM

That's exactly what I was thinking...it says he was manager of a few thousand employees.

Remember I said my sister had three DILs all expecting?
One down two to go. Henry 9 lb 9oz was born this AM!! Next one is due Sept 24, and the last is due Oct 18!! Babies, babies - Oh the days.
Blessings from God - one of His greatest gifts !!

Remember I said my sister had three DILs all expecting?
One down two to go. Henry 9 lb 9oz was born this AM!! Next one is due Sept 24, and the last is due Oct 18!! Babies, babies - Oh the days.
Blessings from God - one of His greatest gifts !!

JJ congrats to your sister and to you! That's cool that they're all about a month apart from each other!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member