OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 Jul 2013 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tell you (on here)who it's from... I can describe it as what looks like two pink unicorns butting heads and a comment about Stephanies forehead matching the POI's.

I'm unclear on this -- is the reference that they "butt heads"?

They did however own this property together. 9395 Hwy 238
Medford, OR
Find on map >>
Show street view
Owner: MICHAEL A WURSTER & STEPHANIE ANNE WARNER
Land market value: $135,670
Improvements market value: $55,170
Total market value for property: $190,840
Assessments for tax year: 2011
Property use: Residence - One Story
Property class: Improved H&b Use Tract, Zoning Not Significant
Land size: 81,892 square feet
Total improvements area: 1,328 square feet
Zoning: County-Residential-1 Dwelling Unit Per Lot/Parcel
Recent sale: $190,000 (11/15/2001)
Improvements:
Type: Residence
Description: One story
Area: 1,328 square feet
Year built: 1930
Effective year built: 1940

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/jackson-county-or/H/Hwy-238-71.html#ixzz2dhQITa96

I had a fleeting thought that Stephanie may have run away because she collected spousal benefits illegally. I think there are some wholes in that OBIT...For example other sources say that he lived in NOLA while a student at UNO which would explain how they met.

Wolves are symbolic of warriors. LONE Wolf can be a KKK reference. Although I somehow doubt we are dealing with white supremacists, I thought I'd throw that out there.

Actually, Medford, Klamath Falls, and Roseburg (all Southern Oregon) at one time had a national leading KKK presence. This org all but dissolved in the area, but ex-members may have become the founders of the Southern Oregon Militia. Unknown if Lonnie Ames is part of this -- but his YouTube Channel contains hundreds of videos along the same vein.

Example quote from the Southern Oregon Militia:
"Everyone familiar with the Southern Oregon Militia knows that we are largely a group of mainstream Christians dedicated to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States."
http://www.infowars.com/SOM.html

Example quote from Lonnie Ames Helias314 YouTube Channel:
"ATTENTION: OATH KEEPERS and ALL Men and Women of CONSCIENCE... ATTENTION! What price Freedom? WE must take up Arms in Defense of the Innocent. This Evil Cabal, which includes DC, intends to destroy you, me and everything beautiful and sacred thing left on this planet! If you think that the 2012 election is the answer then, you are still completely asleep. If you think that your world will continue on in tranquility, you are deluded."

ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS: Breaking Reality ~ 2013? [helias314] [GRAPHIC] - YouTube

Makes one wonder who the "Oath Keepers" are that he references and if perhaps Stephanie wasn't one....

Acturl]

[/B]
Interesting stuff, Neptune. (God I hate those video's!)

What makes everyone so sure that the POI is Helius314. I believe Helias314 is someone else we aren't supposed to talk about.

What makes everyone so sure that the POI is Helius314. I believe Helias314 is someone else we aren't supposed to talk about.

Lennie Ames' twitter handle is HeliasChrusian. He refers to himself as a miner.
https://mobile.twitter.com/HeliasChrusion

At least two of his YouTube videos are of his son playing guitar and singing. <modsnip>

NEPTUNE!!!!! The leader of that group has the email adress wolf@*advertiser censored*.xxxx.com!!!!!!

Interesting -- that video (my post #417) only references Helias314, but is "someone else's" YT channel. The "Lone Wolf" gang is sure prolific in its video production and online marketing campaign.

J/NYC: I don't think your Lone Wolf comment is off-base at all. I think it's right on the muzzle. Here is information on Louis Beam, an anti-government leader in the KKK/Aryan Nations. His strategy is the "lone wolf" or "leaderless resistance" model of activism. Beam has encouraged anti-government and racist terrorism by means of small underground cells that cohere through ideology rather than formal organizations.
http://archive.adl.org/learn/ext_us/beam.asp?xpicked=2&item=beam

Here's another Helis314-inspired message:
Title: "United States Militia Chaplain helias314 ~ A message to the Troops...mp4"
http://www.firstpost.com/topic/plac...to-the-troopsmp4-video-1ZOTXFYYnmo-259-1.html

Again... who are the "Troops" referenced by "Chaplain" Helias314? ....the same as the "Oath Keepers"?

Could Lonnie's "little (wolf) gang in the woods" be one of the cells Louis Beam encourages?

<respectfully snipped>

"ATTENTION: OATH KEEPERS and ALL Men and Women of CONSCIENCE... ATTENTION! What price Freedom? WE must take up Arms in Defense of the Innocent. This Evil Cabal, which includes DC, intends to destroy you, me and everything beautiful and sacred thing left on this planet! If you think that the 2012 election is the answer then, you are still completely asleep. If you think that your world will continue on in tranquility, you are deluded."

Makes one wonder who the "Oath Keepers" are that he references and if perhaps Stephanie wasn't one....

Oath Keepers is an American nonprofit organization[1] that advocates that its members (current and former U.S. military and law enforcement) disobey any orders that they are given if they believe they violate the Constitution of the United States.[2]

Oath Keepers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://oathkeepers.org/oath/

The photo on the YT Channel is apparently the POI (grey beard, hat). However, POI and son are close collaborators in the online marketing efforts, and perhaps other efforts.

Interesting -- that video (my post #417) only references Helias314, but is "someone else's" YT channel. The "Lone Wolf" gang is sure prolific in its video production and online marketing campaign.

J/NYC: I don't think your Lone Wolf comment is off-base at all. I think it's right on the muzzle. Here is information on Louis Beam, an anti-government leader in the KKK/Aryan Nations. His strategy is the "lone wolf" or "leaderless resistance" model of activism. Beam has encouraged anti-government and racist terrorism by means of small underground cells that cohere through ideology rather than formal organizations.
http://archive.adl.org/learn/ext_us/beam.asp?xpicked=2&item=beam

Here's another Helis314-inspired message:
Title: "United States Militia Chaplain helias314 ~ A message to the Troops...mp4"
http://www.firstpost.com/topic/plac...to-the-troopsmp4-video-1ZOTXFYYnmo-259-1.html

Again... who are the "Troops" referenced by "Chaplain" Helias314? ....the same as the "Oath Keepers"?

Could Lonnie's "little (wolf) gang in the woods" be one of the cells Louis Beam encourages?

IMO Yes to your last question. I believe he is dangerous.

314Helias videos are referenced by people all over the world! He has thousands of followers of his YouTube Channel who repost his videos.

Wikipedia has a whole "Lone Wolf" listing. To give credit, Mayelf mentioned the terrorism connection earlier. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lone_wolf_(terrorism)

Oath Keepers is an American nonprofit organization[1] that advocates that its members (current and former U.S. military and law enforcement) disobey any orders that they are given if they believe they violate the Constitution of the United States.[2]

Did a quick search at GuideStar and National Center for Charitable Statistics -- no "Oath Keepers" registered as a non-profit with IRS -- which means no 501(c)(3) status and no rule date which means not tax-exempt. It is incorporated in Nevada -- but I'm 99% sure it still has to register with the IRS in order to actually be tax-exempt. It was founded in 2009 so should have filed a tax return by now so the public can see its assets/total revenue, officers, major contributors, etc. Only churches don't have to file with the IRS -- or even registers as a non-profit if donations are under $5k. Doubtful that this organization falls under a church, as defined by the IRS. Oath Keepers accepts donations, per their various websites. If people are donating to Oath Keepers and getting tax write-offs then it could actually be acting as a money laundering organization. You can't donate and get a write-off to a non-IRS-registered non-profit.

But, I digress... kinda.

The photo on the YT Channel is apparently the POI (grey beard, hat). However, POI and son are close collaborators in the online marketing efforts, and perhaps other efforts.

Perhaps but they both have subscribed to only one channel. This interest fits the lifestyle of one person who is not the POI.

Did a quick search at GuideStar and National Center for Charitable Statistics -- no "Oath Keepers" registered as a non-profit with IRS -- which means no 501(c)(3) status and no rule date which means not tax-exempt. It is incorporated in Nevada -- but I'm 99% sure it still has to register with the IRS in order to actually be tax-exempt. It was founded in 2009 so should have filed a tax return by now so the public can see its assets/total revenue, officers, major contributors, etc. Only churches don't have to file with the IRS -- or even registers as a non-profit if donations are under $5k. Doubtful that this organization falls under a church, as defined by the IRS. Oath Keepers accepts donations, per their various websites. If people are donating to Oath Keepers and getting tax write-offs then it could actually be acting as a money laundering organization. You can't donate and get a write-off to a non-IRS-registered non-profit.

But, I digress... kinda.

Oath keepers is the only group in this category to cover the entire state of Oregon. Is it possible that it is a fraternity of various smaller groups?

Oath keepers is the only group in this category to cover the entire state of Oregon. Is it possible that it is a fraternity of various smaller groups?

Yes, but less fraternity-like and more pack-like.

Something tells me JCSO is gonna need a bigger boat.

I found the ex wife comments to Lennie interesting. I don't think they are allowed here since we aren't allowed to drag in people but it was kind of a message to everyone. Sounds like there has been a lot of violence towards Lennie since named a POI. I think it is sad. No one is guilty until proven guilty and even then...

Anyway I did extensive browsing of the wolf thing, it looks like a rp thing and they reference vampires. Just from my own knowledge there used to be a vampire masquerade in Ashland that sometimes did violent acts. But if she was just getting into the rp thing online it opens the doors for online predators. I would then go back to hoping forensics on her computer would show something. Just because Lennie is poi there are still other possibilities.

Just my 2 cents since I don't have any source material to back it up - basically just do a facebook search of lethal wolf and you will see in people's professions about vampires and roleplay when having a connection to the lethal wolf.

Sorry if anyone brought this up, I am terribly sick today so I haven't re-read everything.

I found the ex wife comments to Lennie interesting. I don't think they are allowed here since we aren't allowed to drag in people but it was kind of a message to everyone. Sounds like there has been a lot of violence towards Lennie since named a POI. I think it is sad. No one is guilty until proven guilty and even then...

I agree, Mayelf -- due process all the way. Until we know the truth for certain... it's still out there to be discovered. Stephanie's disappearance has a lot of strange variables.

Hope you feel well very soon.

Neptune

[/B]

This went by so fast, but you got me curious. So you are saying that you don't think Lennie is the one who caused her to go missing? I'm trying to figure out where this other guy fits in. :confused: In the interview I saw back in July, Lennie pointed the finger at her old boyfriend/neighbor. He, in turn, accused Lennie of trying to deflect attention away from himself. But he hasn't been named a POI. Is there someone else we can't talk about? :)

In short, yes.

Now tell me about this interview. Is it gone? I'm just wondering when she had time for another BF. Her hubby died in march of 11. She listed in November of 12 that she was in a relationship. I guess this guy came in the middle? Unless that was him. Anyone know how long she was with Lennie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills