Post Verdict -Working Out The Unresolved Questions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this one photo has been driving me bananas for months...I've looked at it every which way, with every edit possible, with several different photo programs, etc. I want to know what the heck it is!! Lol

Okay, here's the floor reflection pic I said I'd label and post, pretty sure you'll need a regular monitor to make out the details. I don't for the life of me understand how it can be there unless it's a superimposed image but the visible wounds are all where we know them to be. I'll leave it up to you all, maybe it's just a merging of artifacts or just plain spookiness, I don't know, but here it is.

53216day10floorlabel_zps06ffbae2.jpg

What kind of murderer sends a bereavement bouquet of favorite white irises to the grandmother of her victim? The same kind that says to little ones, "C'mon to my house, I'm going to give you everything. Candy, cookies, cake and everything!" Identical mentality. Seduce & deceive.

Yes, I've dwelt on that, lying awake.

WOW!!! that is just, WOW!! I see it. I have No Idea how its there either but its almost too on the nail for me to dismiss.. first thought was maybe the water,if any, made a reflection but it wouldnt be in that area.(the water or the reflection) well, maybe the water,she did throw it up on the walls to clean... but Great Sleuthing Girl!! :rockon: Unless we are both seeing it and delusional, but for some reason I dont think we are. LOL..

WOW!!! that is just, WOW!! I see it. I have No Idea how its there either but its almost too on the nail for me to dismiss.. first thought was maybe the water,if any, made a reflection but it wouldnt be in that area.(the water or the reflection) well, maybe the water,she did throw it up on the walls to clean... but Great Sleuthing Girl!! :rockon: Unless we are both seeing it and delusional, but for some reason I dont think we are. LOL..

LOL I had to leave it alone for weeks and come back to it and see if I still saw what I saw before, it was still there so I put labels on it. True spookiness. But it so looks like the side of his face, and all the wounds.

Some folks may think I'm rather ghoulish or unfeeling, continuing with these pics as I am, but I know these were his last moments on earth. I have a great deal of affection and even love for Travis, I talk to him while I look, ask him questions, tell him how sorry I am she could do this and none of us could be there to help him.

But, I can't reverse time and make it not be, so next best (and maybe only) thing is to expose everything she did, I don't think he can rest in true peace until all of the truth is told. And these last few pics are the greatest amount of truth of what happened, we just need Travis to help us see all of the truth in them.

LOL I had to leave it alone for weeks and come back to it and see if I still saw what I saw before, it was still there so I put labels on it. True spookiness. But it so looks like the side of his face, and all the wounds.

Some folks may think I'm rather ghoulish or unfeeling, continuing with these pics as I am, but I know these were his last moments on earth. I have a great deal of affection and even love for Travis, I talk to him while I look, ask him questions, tell him how sorry I am she could do this and none of us could be there to help him.

But, I can't reverse time and make it not be, so next best (and maybe only) thing is to expose everything she did, I don't think he can rest in true peace until all of the truth is told. And these last few pics are the greatest amount of truth of what happened, we just need Travis to help us see all of the truth in them.

I don't see half the things that others do (and not just in this case) but I appreciate what you're doing. I know it's out of love for Travis and a great desire to expose JA for the monster she is.

Okay, here's the floor reflection pic I said I'd label and post, pretty sure you'll need a regular monitor to make out the details. I don't for the life of me understand how it can be there unless it's a superimposed image but the visible wounds are all where we know them to be. I'll leave it up to you all, maybe it's just a merging of artifacts or just plain spookiness, I don't know, but here it is.

That face is going to give me nightmares for months! Yikes. How horrific this crime was.

Oh my God... I finally see his face. Scary, very good work. I do not make out Jodi's face at all though.

Oh my God... I finally see his face. Scary, very good work. I do not make out Jodi's face at all though.

It looks like she is behind Travis (Am I right!?) and her face is clenched enough to show her ugly teeth. I hope I'm not imagining things!

It looks to me like her hand is on his neck or something. But the abdomen wound is much higher up to my eyes.

I had to zoom in to see his face, otherwise I never would have seen it. It is hard to see JA's face, very hard to me. I see what may be an outline of a face, hair, eyes. It's like looking at moving clouds and trying to make images out of them.

BBM

Quite simply, it can't. This is a Rorschack blot, in which you are seeing something that cannot be what you think it to be.

You've got a glossy image that is distorted by glare through the use of an overhead projector.

This "reflection" cannot be the reflection you present...the angles are all wrong for a camera being on the floor. Travis is clearly on his back in the full image based on his arm, therefore it would be impossible for a frontal reflection of him to be seen on the floor underneath him.

A textured ceramic tile is not capable of capturing a reflection with the detail suggested. Even if it was highly polished, the surface would distort an image. This tile was in all likelihood blood stained at the time this photo was taken.

geevee - Where did you get the floor reflection pic? I don't think I have ever seen it before...and what is the dark image on the left?

JMO - that IS his face...

OMG, Geevee you are phenomenal. At first I couldn't see it but once I did, I can't look at it and NOT see it.

You are unbelievable!

Isn't her head that dark part on the top left? So you see her side view... no?

geevee - Where did you get the floor reflection pic? I don't think I have ever seen it before...and what is the dark image on the left?

JMO - that IS his face...

Sorry I wasn't here all day, was on the Missing section reading some cases.

It's the floor in the foreground of the 5:32:16 'shoulder' pic, colors swapped with blue because it makes darker things look lighter, cropped and turned to the left. The dark on the left is what's believed to be her socked foot, although I have never been positive that's what it is, since in the full untouched (by me, anyways lol) pic, you can see his back where a shin should be (if that is her foot). There are indentations on the top of it, which at first made me think it might be a towel she had the knife in (because those indents look like a finger impressions. Maybe I'll work on lightening that and see if I can get any detail out of it, it's always bothered me.

I don't know how to do the multi-quotes in one post so I'll respond as best I can to other posts here:

GC: point well taken and I don't disagree, there seems to be no way for that to be what it looks like, other than it being a superimposed image, the scale is all wrong with what's in front of it, but whatever it is looks like him (not moving) and her (head and hand or arm in motion).

Rose: Agreed, I think I put the line for the abdomen wound too low.

Sorry I wasn't here all day, was on the Missing section reading some cases.

It's the floor in the foreground of the 5:32:16 'shoulder' pic, colors swapped with blue because it makes darker things look lighter, cropped and turned to the left. The dark on the left is what's believed to be her socked foot, although I have never been positive that's what it is, since in the full untouched (by me, anyways lol) pic, you can see his back where a shin should be (if that is her foot). There are indentations on the top of it, which at first made me think it might be a towel she had the knife in (because those indents look like a finger impressions. Maybe I'll work on lightening that and see if I can get any detail out of it, it's always bothered me.

I don't know how to do the multi-quotes in one post so I'll respond as best I can to other posts here:

GC: point well taken and I don't disagree, there seems to be no way for that to be what it looks like, other than it being a superimposed image, the scale is all wrong with what's in front of it, but whatever it is looks like him (not moving) and her (head and hand or arm in motion).

Rose: Agreed, I think I put the line for the abdomen wound too low.

Hi geevee! :seeya: Now that you point out each item with arrows, I can see it also! Great job!!

re bold - at the bottom of each post there is the Quote button, and right next to it you see " + , a quote sign and a plus sign - click that and it will turn red - then you go to the next post you want to quote and hit the Quote button, you'll have two post to quote! You can do multiply posts with the quote and plus sign; keep hitting that until you get to the last post you want to quote... hope that makes sense!! :scared: :floorlaugh:

Hi geevee! :seeya: Now that you point out each item with arrows, I can see it also! Great job!!

re bold - at the bottom of each post there is the Quote button, and right next to it you see " + , a quote sign and a plus sign - click that and it will turn red - then you go to the next post you want to quote and hit the Quote button, you'll have two post to quote! You can do multiply posts with the quote and plus sign; keep hitting that until you get to the last post you want to quote... hope that makes sense!! :scared: :floorlaugh:

Thanks Niner, I'll give it a shot the next time the need arises. :)

Hi Khaki, I just ran through the Tesoro receipts testimony on YT and got screen shots of the two receipts and the bank statement that shows the third transaction (whatever the paper was JM was discussing with Ms. Buff (Tesoro IT manager) about that gas purchase wasn't shown on the screen so all I could get was the bank statement.)

Tesororeceipts_zps04b1fb4a.jpg

Since it concerns the cameras/pictures, I also got a pic of the cord on Travis' desk that appears to have some reddish staining on it but I've read it wasn't marked for testing and have heard no testimony about it.

cord_zps548f4a81.jpg

This is no big deal but I was looking at a receipt from a couple of days ago and it doesn't have my name on it. It has the last 4 digit of my cc # but not my name. As a matter of fact my name isn't on any of the receipts I have only the last four digits of my cc # wonder if that's a state thing or a store thing? One receipt is from the post office and the other is from home depot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem